I'm Single.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILoveMyDaniel
Well, for all of you who knew about Daniel and I, for now, it's official, it's over. I hated being with someone who I fought with 24/7 and he never cared about me enough to include me in anything and always went out at his own will. We were together for a year, 5 months and 5 days. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just looking for some pick-me-ups or some stories. Has anyone ever been in a LONG relationship and it didn't work out? I'm just needing comfort.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Well, for all of you who knew about Daniel and I, for now, it's official, it's over. I hated being with someone who I fought with 24/7 and he never cared about me enough to include me in anything and always went out at his own will. We were together for a year, 5 months and 5 days. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just looking for some pick-me-ups or some stories. Has anyone ever been in a LONG relationship and it didn't work out? I'm just needing comfort.

I'm Free Tonight, Do you want a Full Body Massage with Grand Master Vinny from the school of Massaging?

I can make all your worries go away.

DanZeke25
Your new name should be, Womanbearpig.

Or, ErnestHenryMcGee.

Those are some cool names right there.

Janus Marius
Well, I barely knew you here at KMC, but I did know from what I saw here over the past year that you two were together. I must say, I'm surprised to see this post (Which I caught out of the corner of my eye on the main page.)

I know how it is to have a long relationship that ended up bitterly. It may not mean a whole lot coming from a total stranger, but I do wish you the best. And be sure to seek friends and family you can rely on, because this is one of the hardest times in life- dealing with pain and loss.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm Free Tonight, Do you want a Full Body Massage with Grand Master Vinny from the school of Massaging?

I can make all your worries go away.
smile
Um...I'll take a Grand Master Vinny. What does it consist of?

Tired Hiker

Love sucks. I haven't had a serious relationship since 2003, and that all ended in hell. At least you are young and have plenty of time to find another significant other. As for me, I don't think I'll ever find anyone cuz I'm a total loser. Oh and you should change your name to ILoveMyVinnieValentine. laughing

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Your new name should be, Womanbearpig.

Or, ErnestHenryMcGee.

Those are some cool names right there.
Heheh.
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Well, I barely knew you here at KMC, but I did know from what I saw here over the past year that you two were together. I must say, I'm surprised to see this post (Which I caught out of the corner of my eye on the main page.)

I know how it is to have a long relationship that ended up bitterly. It may not mean a whole lot coming from a total stranger, but I do wish you the best. And be sure to seek friends and family you can rely on, because this is one of the hardest times in life- dealing with pain and loss.
Yeah it is, it's tough. Thanks though, for the support. Mum and Dad said there are millions of other guys out there but I told him that I saw myself with none of them; just him and only him. It's really hard, but I'm trying to tough it out I guess.

Vinny Valentine
smile
Um...I'll take a Grand Master Vinny. What does it consist of?

Box of grade A Candies and a full waxing Body Rub which will sooth your muscles perfectlyThenIImpantAnEggInYourBrainToMakeYouMySla
ve And I finish it off with a Nice Wine with some great food by a fireplace.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Love sucks. I haven't had a serious relationship since 2003, and that all ended in hell. At least you are young and have plenty of time to find another significant other. As for me, I don't think I'll ever find anyone cuz I'm a total loser. Oh and you should change your name to ILoveMyVinnieValentine. laughing
big grin I'm sure you'll find someone. The way I see it; there's someone for everyone. I don't regret my relationship with him at all. I just regret that it had to be this way.

ILoveMyDaniel
Box of grade A Candies and a full waxing Body Rub which will sooth your muscles perfectlyThenIImpantAnEggInYourBrainToMakeYouMySla
ve And I finish it off with a Nice Wine with some great food by a fireplace.
eek! You're funny. Alright, I'll take that one. What do I have to do?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
eek! You're funny. Alright, I'll take that one. What do I have to do?

Just Lay Back and let me work my Magic.

ILoveMyDaniel
Just Lay Back and let me work my Magic.
Okay. *Lays back, but stays alert*

JacopeX
Well, for all of you who knew about Daniel and I, for now, it's official, it's over. I hated being with someone who I fought with 24/7 and he never cared about me enough to include me in anything and always went out at his own will. We were together for a year, 5 months and 5 days. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just looking for some pick-me-ups or some stories. Has anyone ever been in a LONG relationship and it didn't work out? I'm just needing comfort. Ive been in tow very long relationships but we end up beakin up for the same reason.......not workin out

Well, looks like you have to change your name, eh?

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ive been in tow very long relationships but we end up beakin up for the same reason.......not workin out

I don't know about name changing, honestly. I guess I do, but time will tell. I'm not ready to yet.

Vinny Valentine
Okay. *Lays back, but stays alert*

*Starts to gently rub up her shoulders, back and forth massaging it to his full extent, then moving down to the lower back a bit...lower.....lower...great massaging going on right here.... Butt!*

Originally posted by JacopeX
Ive been in tow very long relationships but we end up beakin up for the same reason.......not workin out

Yeah to "IlovemyVinnyValentine"

ILoveMyDaniel
*Starts to gently rub up her shoulders, back and forth massaging it to his full extent, then moving down to the lower back a bit...lower.....lower...great massaging going on right here.... Butt!*

Yeah to "IlovemyVinnyValentine"
You just wanna touch my butt stick out tongue

Man breaking up is like bipolarity. One minute you'll be fine, the next....cry

Vinny Valentine

Man breaking up is like bipolarity. One minute you'll be fine, the next....cry

Yeah I do, Its one Fine looking butt stick out tongue

Also, I agree. It must feel horrible.

Captain REX

Here's what I have to say.

1) What are you going to change your name to?

2) I've been dating my girlfriend for a year, six months, and two weeks. I think I win...

Quiero Mota
Has anyone ever been in a LONG relationship and it didn't work out? I'm just needing comfort.

I was married for 14 years. The marriage didn't workout because it was my fault.

Who left who, ILoveMyDaniel?

Vinny Valentine
If She changes it to ILuvVinny or Something.

I'll love her, forever.

BlackSunshine
sorry to hear that sad I just got out of a relationship just recently. Wish it wouldnt have ended but it wasnt working out.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I was married for 14 years. The marriage didn't workout because it was my fault.

That's a downer. erm

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Captain REX
That's a downer. erm

no expression You think?

RogerRamjet

i'm very sorry to hear...words of comfort are of no use here, i wish i could tell you that the pain and the feel of emptiness abades but that would be a lie. It is a very slow and painful process...and depending on how you deal with it now, will later define your being and how you'll deal with future realtionships...
all i can tell you is..you gotta carry on...

Captain REX
no expression You think?

Not often. happy

Spideys Sister
I'm single too....sad*sigh*

We should start a club eek!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Spideys Sister

We should start a club eek!

A Club were Vinny comes and makes you all feel good for being single?

BlackSunshine
ya!

K.Diddy

laughing I just wanna know what your username will be now!

laughing out loud Seriously though,I kind of seen it coming,not many people find the right person when there only 15,16

Captain REX
I'll pretend I'm single if that is the purpose of the club. whistle

Inspectah Deck

That's nice...?

ILoveMyDaniel
Yeah I do, Its one Fine looking butt stick out tongue

Also, I agree. It must feel horrible.
wink I don't like my bum. heh.
Yep, *Sigh*
Here's what I have to say.

1) What are you going to change your name to?

2) I've been dating my girlfriend for a year, six months, and two weeks. I think I win...
1. I'll have to think about that for a while.
2. Weenie.

Who left who, ILoveMyDaniel?
Sorry, 14 years beats me by a LONG freaking time. Was it really tough on you, (I mean I know it was, but can you tell me about how you felt)

Vinny Valentine
wink I don't like my bum. heh.
Yep, *Sigh*

1. I'll have to think about that for a while.
2. Weenie.

Sorry, 14 years beats me by a LONG freaking time. Was it really tough on you, (I mean I know it was, but can you tell me about how you felt)

*Contiunes Massage*

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
sorry to hear that sad I just got out of a relationship just recently. Wish it wouldnt have ended but it wasnt working out.
Sorry, we all do.
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
i'm very sorry to hear...words of comfort are of no use here, i wish i could tell you that the pain and the feel of emptiness abades but that would be a lie. It is a very slow and painful process...and depending on how you deal with it now, will later define your being and how you'll deal with future realtionships...
all i can tell you is..you gotta carry on...
Yeah. Very gracious words; thanks. This is probably the toughest time of my life--well, I know it is.
Originally posted by K.Diddy

laughing out loud Seriously though,I kind of seen it coming,not many people find the right person when there only 15,16
It can happen, man. I thought it was happening.
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
That's nice...?
Please do not come into my thread if you have no respect, I'm really in no mood to deal with it; sarcasm.

Spideys Sister
A Club were Vinny comes and makes you all feel good for being single? laughing out loud

Ah, no. I'm looking for a boyfriend not a internet induced headache.no expression Thanks though smile

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

Ah, no. I'm looking for a boyfriend not a internet induced headache.no expression Thanks though smile

Internet....Induced.....Headache.......

crying

Captain REX

Heh! I said the same thing.

I've known my better half since I was 5. shock

Ronny
Well, for all of you who knew about Daniel and I, for now, it's official, it's over. I hated being with someone who I fought with 24/7 and he never cared about me enough to include me in anything and always went out at his own will. We were together for a year, 5 months and 5 days. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just looking for some pick-me-ups or some stories. Has anyone ever been in a LONG relationship and it didn't work out? I'm just needing comfort. I dont mean to sound rude.. But I ****in knew this was going to happen. erm

I've never been in a relationship so.. I have nothing to say

a1hsauce
Well, for all of you who knew about Daniel and I, for now, it's official, it's over. I hated being with someone who I fought with 24/7 and he never cared about me enough to include me in anything and always went out at his own will. We were together for a year, 5 months and 5 days. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just looking for some pick-me-ups or some stories. Has anyone ever been in a LONG relationship and it didn't work out? I'm just needing comfort. oh dang Im really sorry to hear about this

Inspectah Deck
Please do not come into my thread if you have no respect, I'm really in no mood to deal with it; sarcasm.

To late. no expression

Captain REX
Originally posted by Ronny
I dont mean to sound rude.. But I ****in knew this was going to happen. erm

I've never been in a relationship so.. I have nothing to say

Quite in agreement...

I have lots of things to say because I have been in a relationship, and still am! Yaaaay. eek!

K.Diddy
Heh! I said the same thing.

I've known my better half since I was 5. shock

Yeah,I weren't saying it's impossible,just rare

JacopeX

Man breaking up is like bipolarity. One minute you'll be fine, the next....cry True love is somethin more than that. If you both brake up in the end, the relationship probably isnt true love.

Revernd Maynard

I can make all your worries go away. Yes no expression

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
To late. no expression

laughing

Pepito
First things first: You might want to alter your screen-name because the one you're using currently, could be perceived as a confirmation of Daniel-love.

Morning_Glory
when I was in high school-- I dated this guy for 3 yrs and 10 months (or something like that) ... we've been broken up for about 6 or 7 yrs now--(I will be 27 at the end of this yr-- we broke up when I was 19 -Im horrible at math)... he's still one of my best friends, we talk all the time

all i can say about your relationship-- when you look back in 5 yrs or so-- you are gonna think how young you were-- and plus there is always someone better out there-- if you are saying these neg. things about him, it means its not healthy for you (or him)

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Pepito
First things first: You might want to alter your screen-name because the one you're using currently, could be perceived as a confirmation of Daniel-love. I'm pretty sure,she already worked that outconfused

H. S. 6

First, change your name (preferrably to either of the ones DanZeke suggested).

Then, beat him up. Make sure you b!tchslap him real good (preferrably backhand).

Oh, and shoot him. In the foot. Or the manhood. Whichever one you want.

That'll make you feel better. smile

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by a1hsauce
oh dang Im really sorry to hear about this
Thanks.
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
when I was in high school-- I dated this guy for 3 yrs and 10 months (or something like that) ... we've been broken up for about 6 or 7 yrs now--(I will be 27 at the end of this yr-- we broke up when I was 19 -Im horrible at math)... he's still one of my best friends, we talk all the time

all i can say about your relationship-- when you look back in 5 yrs or so-- you are gonna think how young you were-- and plus there is always someone better out there-- if you are saying these neg. things about him, it means its not healthy for you (or him)
Well yeah, but it's not going to be so easy for us just to be "friends", I'll just end up hurting every time I look at him.
I'm not quite sure about negative things said toward him though, I don't think I have said anything negative about him.
Originally posted by H. S. 6
First, change your name (preferrably to either of the ones DanZeke suggested).

Then, beat him up. Make sure you b!tchslap him real good (preferrably backhand).

Oh, and shoot him. In the foot. Or the manhood. Whichever one you want.

That'll make you feel better. smile
Heheh, yeah and I'll go to jail.

Impediment
Sorry to hear about the break-up. What are you gonna change your name to, sexy? stick out tongue

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Impediment
Sorry to hear about the break-up. What are you gonna change your name to, sexy? stick out tongue
Thanks.
Yeah right, I'm far from that. Lol.

Council#13

And this is my fault because.... *braces for the answer why*

Roulette

Sorry to hear thatsad

Break-ups sure are hard. It's important to remember that there are people who you can talk to, people who love you...your friends... your family. They can offer their support. It'll help, too, because it's hard to overcome a break-up on your own. You shouldn't keep the feelings inside..y'know?

Mišt
Originally posted by Council#13
And this is my fault because.... *braces for the answer why*

Because you touch yourself at nightscared

Council#13
Roulette's right. It is really sad sad

But it's good to see you're beginning to get over it thumb up

Originally posted by Mišt
Because you touch yourself at nightscared

Oh real mature, Mist pissed

lord xyz
Well, for all of you who knew about Daniel and I, for now, it's official, it's over. I hated being with someone who I fought with 24/7 and he never cared about me enough to include me in anything and always went out at his own will. We were together for a year, 5 months and 5 days. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just looking for some pick-me-ups or some stories. Has anyone ever been in a LONG relationship and it didn't work out? I'm just needing comfort. there there. I guess this is the time to change your name huh. Click here

Council#13
Originally posted by lord xyz
there there. I guess this is the time to change your name huh. Click here

Woot I'm learning! This time I didnt blindly press it! Happy Dance

Impediment
Originally posted by lord xyz
there there. I guess this is the time to change your name huh. Click here

You shithead................that logged me out. stick out tongue

Mišt
Oh real mature, Mist pissed

Yes...well...na

Council#13
hammer

lord xyz
Originally posted by Impediment
You shithead................that logged me out. stick out tongue mwahaha

Council#13
I've been in the position where I couldnt work up the guts to ask someone out. That sucks sad

lord xyz
I've been in the position where I couldnt work up the guts to ask someone out. That sucks sad got that right. ~yes2~

damn sad yes needed.

Council#13
essen23

Mišt
mods

Council#13
oh sweet I love that smilie! thanks! eek!

It has a funny name also! laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
Dude, that sucks.

I remember you were like head-over-heels with that dude last year.

Guess it was never meant to be, huh?

Bloigen
tongue_ss

Grand_Moff_Gav

About 9 mounths ago I told you that the end of your relationship was nigh...lo and behold!

You come across very very clingy!

Mišt
Jeez people need to relax...she obviously loved the dude and now its over, you dont just push aside something like that instantly....kind of a big blow.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Roulette
Sorry to hear thatsad

Break-ups sure are hard. It's important to remember that there are people who you can talk to, people who love you...your friends... your family. They can offer their support. It'll help, too, because it's hard to overcome a break-up on your own. You shouldn't keep the feelings inside..y'know?
I've had bottled up feelings for quite a long time.

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Dude, that sucks.

I remember you were like head-over-heels with that dude last year.

Guess it was never meant to be, huh?
I'll always be head over heels for him. wink
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
About 9 mounths ago I told you that the end of your relationship was nigh...lo and behold!

You come across very very clingy!
He's clingy too....or was, I should say.

Soleran

Bloigen

BobbyD
Daniels, life goes on. The sooner you start to disassociate-the sooner your healing process begins. First, change your name. That's the best start in the right direction. Once you start psychologically saying to yourself he's out of your life, your healing will start. You're in a world of hurt, and it is not fun. But, breakups are truly one of the best character shaper/definers that can ever happen to you in life...."what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger". Fewer things, if any, are more profound in life than the loss of a loved one.

Besides, you're still young, and have a ton of men to date still. Chances are you'll go through a major breakup 2 or 3 more times, before things work out again. I speak the truth.

Keep your chin up. Hang out with your family and friends. Pick up a hobby or sport. Don't talk to the ex, unless necessary so you don't come off like a *****. You don't want to be rude, but you must look out for # 1 only right now.

That's the best advice I can give you. It, of course, does not have to taken.

ROYALGUARD
amen to that bobbyd

DarkC
What's this thread got to do with Mist? eek!

Mišt
My nipples apparentlyermm

Bloigen

DarkC

Bloigen
Originally posted by DarkC
Uh.

Try higher up. Please. no expression

His ass? What the f**k?

Mišt
Originally posted by Bloigen
*steals your nipples*

Bastardscared

DarkC

Bloigen

Mišt
The Black Hand! Sithis himself has appointed me his listenertouched

DarkC
GASHFLOINK!

Spawn_Master
Well, for all of you who knew about Daniel and I, for now, it's official, it's over. I hated being with someone who I fought with 24/7 and he never cared about me enough to include me in anything and always went out at his own will. We were together for a year, 5 months and 5 days. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just looking for some pick-me-ups or some stories. Has anyone ever been in a LONG relationship and it didn't work out? I'm just needing comfort. ..I have..I don't wanna talk about it though..It's still painful when I think about it..

Spawn_Master

We should start a club eek! Yes, let's eek!

Bloigen
GASHFLOINK!

Thanks, I like to keep it short in the summer.

Mišt
GASHFLOINK!

Careful! Last time I said that my face imploded!scared

DarkC

Mišt
Jeez Davey, if you want to see my nipples just askermm

fini
WOW

yeah its tough when u just break up, but it gets better

K.Diddy

Well yeah, but it's not going to be so easy for us just to be "friends", I'll just end up hurting every time I look at him.
I'm not quite sure about negative things said toward him though, I don't think I have said anything negative about him.

I think you should stab him and then tell everyone he is gay and has H.I.V evil face

I BET he was cheating on you as well!

with possibly up to 4 to 7 other females!(one of them 7 girls he was banging on the side even could of had H.I.V)

evil face Daniel lover.......I say kill him,it's the right thing to do

silver_tears
Not often. happy

I want your babies Jordan droolio

That's shiteous about Daniel. But it's better to get out while you still can. And I'm sure it's harder because you guys have been together longer, but if he's not giving you the kind of love you deserve then it's better off.

NineCoronas

Man breaking up is like bipolarity. One minute you'll be fine, the next....cry Bi-polar is characterized by Gradual Moodswings, not sudden ones.

(Just saying)

ILoveMyDaniel
I think you should stab him and then tell everyone he is gay and has H.I.V evil face

with possibly up to 4 to 7 other females!(one of them 7 girls he was banging on the side even could of had H.I.V)

Diddy I'm already crying and that just hurts me even more. He'd never cheat on me.

Council#13
petpet Hope you get over this and move on. I dont think you are thinking of comitting suicide, but people who do are cowards and I for one do not respect them. Yeah... so.... IloveMyDaniel, good luck! wave

Impediment
If you can't be civil or mature, Diddy, stay the hell out.

ILoveMyDaniel
He took me back...

But he said if there's another break up, that's it, that's final.

Is there anything I can do to spark the Love we had before we broke up Friday?

BlackSunshine

you are a heartless JERK!! You obviously dont give a sh!t about peoples feelings.

Spawn_Master
you are a heartless JERK!! You obviously dont give a sh!t about peoples feelings. Diddy reminds me of something..but I can't put my finger on it..oh yeah..

A DUMBASS! no expression

BlackSunshine
exactly

Spawn_Master
exactly Indeed..no expression

BlackSunshine
He took me back...

YAY!!! Happy Dance Thats great that things worked out between you guys!! I'm so happy for you!! Happy Dance

Thorinn
mhm

Council#13
He took me back...

Ah excellent news! smile *starts rubbing hands together*

Ah! Not so excellent news! sad *stops rubbing hands together*

Just pretend the break-up never happened, only in this new relationship (or before you start) just talk to each other on WHAT made you two feel so negative about each other. Then you both can work on it. That's my advice smile

_Sanctuary_
He took me back...

Talk it through, whatever you think is best. big grin Hope everything goes well. hug

Spawn_Master
He took me back...

Is there anything I can do to spark the Love we had before we broke up Friday? Excellent..Excellent..yes

Do whatever you think is best..thumb up

ILoveMyDaniel
you are a heartless JERK!! You obviously dont give a sh!t about peoples feelings.
It's okay, love. Not everyone in their life can experience anything other than lust and despair.
YAY!!! Happy Dance Thats great that things worked out between you guys!! I'm so happy for you!! Happy Dance
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Thank you for being here for me! Originally posted by Council#13
Ah excellent news! smile *starts rubbing hands together*

Ah! Not so excellent news! sad *stops rubbing hands together*

Just pretend the break-up never happened, only in this new relationship (or before you start) just talk to each other on WHAT made you two feel so negative about each other. Then you both can work on it. That's my advice smile
And some great advice it is! Whenever we find ourselves in disagreement, I'm not going to yell, I'm not going to huff and puff, I'll just say "Okay, let's talk this through..."
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Talk it through, whatever you think is best. big grin Hope everything goes well. hug
Thank you. hug

BlackSunshine

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Thank you for being here for me!

any time smile
hug

Spawn_Master
And some great advice it is! Whenever we find ourselves in disagreement, I'm not going to yell, I'm not going to huff and puff, I'll just say "Okay, let's talk this through..." You just reminded me of the 3 little piggies there..eek!

Except he didn't talk..He blew down their houses cry

Council#13
It's okay, love. Not everyone in their life can experience anything other than lust and despair.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Thank you for being here for me!
And some great advice it is! Whenever we find ourselves in disagreement, I'm not going to yell, I'm not going to huff and puff, I'll just say "Okay, let's talk this through..."

Thank you. hug

Glad to have helped in watever way I have smile

Soleran
He took me back...

No and honestly it would have been in your best interests to have moved on from the relationship as crappy as that sounds.

You cannot spark love that doesn't come from the heart and it needs to come from his and not from actions you take to attempt to spark it.

Council#13
.... no expression

Cheerful

Soleran
.... no expression

Cheerful

I'm glad you saw it that way........... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Council#13
Me too smile

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
You just reminded me of the 3 little piggies there..eek!

Except he didn't talk..He blew down their houses cry
eek!
Originally posted by Soleran
No and honestly it would have been in your best interests to have moved on from the relationship as crappy as that sounds.

You cannot spark love that doesn't come from the heart and it needs to come from his and not from actions you take to attempt to spark it.
Well I understand what you mean, it's just the stupid fights we had that made us even lower. We'll always love each other.

Council#13
Wait, are you two planning on getting married? If so, I would recommend going slowwwwly for now

Soleran
Well best of luck, sometimes love can be a b**** it does have it rewards though as well.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Soleran
Well best of luck, sometimes love can be a b**** it does have it rewards though as well.
Thank You. wink

Council#13
It offers the greatest pleasures in life, but also gives with the most painful experiances

ILoveMyDaniel
It offers the greatest pleasures in life, but also gives with the most painful experiances
I've experienced the beautifulness, and I've experienced the pain. I just hope that this time around I'll experience the beautiful side of it versus the painful side.

Council#13
I'm afraid at some point you must face both. You must merely enjoy what pleasure you can during the good points, and brace yourself for the eventual pain and just hope/pray that it will not hurt as bad as you think.

ILoveMyDaniel
Yeah I know what you mean. I can't again endure the pain that I've experienced within the last few days, so I'll hope and pray for the best of it all.

Council#13
Yuperonies. Just brace for the worst and it will all be okay (argh, like I said, my mind is all scrambled up! )

K.Diddy

laughing Oh,can you smell the love!

laughing

Itzak

Go team. jr_thumbup

Storm

BobbyD
Daniels, you could be setting yourself up for double the heartbreak. Chances, are young lovers need to build up a tolerance for breaking up, and do it several times before getting to its finality. Ask yourself this question, and you only truly know the answer....why will it work THIS time?

Furthermore, understand the pain it has caused you to be away from him. You never truly should give your whole heart away to anyone but fmaily memebers, and closest friends. Lovers are not to be included in this circle. Be verrrry careful...you could be the extra "piece", or the "crutch" while he is either seeing someone else, or wanting to snare someone else.

Be verry, verry careful.

ILoveMyDaniel

BackFire
He took me back...

No, to be brutally honest now that you've broken up once your relationship is probably doomed to failure.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by BackFire
No, to be brutally honest now that you've broken up once your relationship is probably doomed to failure.
Maybe, but maybe not. wink
We'll just enjoy the good times and try our best to wear away the bads.

BackFire
Yes, just don't excpet it to last, and be prepared for if/when you break up again.

K.Diddy

ILoveMyDaniel
That's good advice,but I find it more easy just to knock my girl out for a couple of hrs, and go to the pub,if she gives me the shit's,she know's she is gonna get it smile
Yes, but typically most people tend not to be abusive.....

Mysterious Man
Just remember one thing men:Women are ALWAYS right!In the end,even if you win you still lose,so my advice:Let the woman win,saves you a lot of trouble.But if they're really bitchy,cut em' lose,they aren't worth it

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
Just remember one thing men:Women are ALWAYS right!In the end,even if you win you still lose,so my advice:Let the woman win,saves you a lot of trouble.But if they're really bitchy,cut em' lose,they aren't worth it
Every woman has the tendancy to be really bitchy.

Mysterious Man
Yeah,but there are a lot that are REALLY bitchy,mainly the rich and more 'popular' ones.(Not to say some aren't nice,but I'm just using it as an example) wink

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
Yeah,but there are a lot that are REALLY bitchy,mainly the rich and more 'popular' ones.(Not to say some aren't nice,but I'm just using it as an example) wink
Yeah, too true. Especially the ones that PRETEND that they have money. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I'd like to think that I'm not a *****. I'm nice to everyone except if they're an ignorant twit.

NineCoronas
You realize "Ignorant" means "Lack of Knowledge", right? That classifies almost all children.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by NineCoronas
You realize "Ignorant" means "Lack of Knowledge", right? That classifies almost all children.
....Are you trying to get somewhere with that statement?

BlackSunshine
o...I forgot to tell you this...your avvy is cute!!

ILoveMyDaniel
o...I forgot to tell you this...your avvy is cute!!
laughing out loud Yeah, I think it's cute too. Thanks. I took some new pictures of Daniel and I, there's one of us in the Official Members Picture page (I just reminded myself to go back and check it) and it's really cute. My friend took it of us yesterday morning.

BlackSunshine
I put some new pics up too...go see them smile

ILoveMyDaniel
I put some new pics up too...go see them smile
Mine's on the second to last page. Someone commented something very rude because of our hair. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I saw yours and commented. VERY beautiful!

BlackSunshine
i'll kill em....with werds..oh THAT GUY!!! He's a real as*hole...hes always talkin sh!t to me & Impediment in movie trivia....dont pay any attention to him you guys are cute.

NineCoronas
....Are you trying to get somewhere with that statement? You'd have to be mean to everyone then, since everyone is ignorant in one form or another.

ILoveMyDaniel
i'll kill em....with werds..oh THAT GUY!!! He's a real as*hole...hes always talkin sh!t to me & Impediment in movie trivia....dont pay any attention to him you guys are cute.
Yeah, I hate people like that. big grin
Thanks.
Originally posted by NineCoronas
You'd have to be mean to everyone then, since everyone is ignorant in one form or another.
Mmmkay...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>