Fable or KOTOR?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
Which game either A: Gives you more freedom, B: is an overall better game, or C: Allows the best character customization.

oh and KOTOR 1-2
and Fable 1-lost chapters is in this also

Tangible God
I chose to buy KOTOR II over the Lost Chapters just a week ago. Kicked myself later, but w/e. They're both totally opposite in terms of time periods.

Fable is a clean and neat medieval game. Kicked ass.

KOTOR is a clean and neat futuristic game with lasers. Also kicked ass.

I can't say.

SnakeEyes
I think I liked KOTOR a bit better... purely because I found the plot more enjoyable... and maybe because it was Star Wars as well, and that might make me a bit biased, but whatever.

Jonathan Mark
Fable was to short.

Tangible God
Yeah, once you beat it enough, it takes like half a day to beat. KOTOR on easy can still take some 30 hours.

Revolver Ocelot
A: Fable
B: KOTOR I and II
C: KOTOR I and II

I liked all three games though.

Janus Marius
Fable is a rotten piece of shit. I wouldn't even call it a game. They spent years on that damn thing, and I mistakenly bought into the hype and preordered it. Worst thing I could have ever done. I beat that game in 12 hours. The whole thing. Everything. Ridiculous.

And it wasn't even that free or that good. You could marry. Ooo... people with no personality! Cool! And you could own a house and just walk in it. Cool! And you could walk around the one track world and fight the same enemies again! Cool!

... Seriously, that game is horrid. It has the honor of being one of the two games I've given away, the other POS being Caesar's Palace for PS (Which didn't even have poker).

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Fable is a rotten piece of shit. I wouldn't even call it a game. They spent years on that damn thing, and I mistakenly bought into the hype and preordered it. Worst thing I could have ever done. I beat that game in 12 hours. The whole thing. Everything. Ridiculous.

And it wasn't even that free or that good. You could marry. Ooo... people with no personality! Cool! And you could own a house and just walk in it. Cool! And you could walk around the one track world and fight the same enemies again! Cool!

... Seriously, that game is horrid. It has the honor of being one of the two games I've given away, the other POS being Caesar's Palace for PS (Which didn't even have poker).

One of those rare times, we are in complete agreement.

Jonathan Mark

Yea Fable was teh shit... KOTOR pisses all over it.

I mean come on RPG romances are ok now and then. But who the hell wants to pretend to marry someone? BG2 nearly took it too far... actually it was TOB that did... sure let's get some elf chick pregrent!

The only RPG who made marrying someone funny was Fallout 2... I mean then you could sell out your wife as a whore and make a shitload of money...

Ok yea that's not exactly the most morally compelling reason about Fallout 2... but damn that game was hilarious.

Janus Marius
I don't know why anyone would get hung up about marrying people anyways in a friggin' video game. For those who want to explore their feimine side, there's always the Sims Versions 1, 2,3, 4, and Breakin' it out again Expansion pack, of course.

Jonathan Mark
I don't know why anyone would get hung up about marrying people anyways in a friggin' video game. For those who want to explore their feimine side, there's always the Sims Versions 1, 2,3, 4, and Breakin' it out again Expansion pack, of course.

The Sims was a funny game... sort of... then again not really.

I lost interest in it after an hour of playing it.

Janus Marius
The Sims was horrible. None of the people had any common sense, and the "Ooo, relationships!" engine was shallow and pointless.

The most fun I had was waiting until neighbors got in the pool and then selling the ladder.

Jonathan Mark
The Sims was horrible. None of the people had any common sense, and the "Ooo, relationships!" engine was shallow and pointless.

The most fun I had was waiting until neighbors got in the pool and then selling the ladder.

Lol...

I love how all our threads get off-topic so fast.

Janus Marius
Pfft. This topic will be closed soon.

Antediluvian
Fable SUCKS!

Anyone who votes Fable over KotoR is officially a retard.

The Overmaster
Originally posted by Antediluvian
Fable SUCKS!

Fierce Deity
Originally posted by Antediluvian
Fable SUCKS!

I agree with most of that... Fable is Ok...

Master Muno
I liked Fable's combat layout better than KotORs, but KotOR is still a much better game overall.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Fable was to short.
WAY TO SHORT

DarthMaul9123
if you marry a rich girl you get an assload of money, plus if you kill her you get "dark side" points

Tangible God
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
if you marry a rich girl you get an assload of money, plus if you kill her you get "dark side" points OOOH! Virtual money!

Julie
haven't played fable but it looked decent...play kotor ii obsessively

Janus Marius
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
if you marry a rich girl you get an assload of money, plus if you kill her you get "dark side" points

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3861/cookie4fm.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.