Which X-men should be 'Cured???'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elemental_user
Which X-men do you think should be "cured" and why???

NoFate007
None.

ginny_weasly
Well, idunno about *should*, but I get the impression from the previews that Rogue is interested in taking the cure...I don't think she will though - I expect she'll do something important in the final act.

mrsmith007
do you think its cowardly to become 'cured' - to give up your powers, turn your back on the mutant race - so you can 'fit in'??

am not sure how i feel. probably would reject the cure myself.

blaise
beast should be cured.....i feel bad for him..or even rouge cause she can't touch no one

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Ahhhh,BEAST!The most dullest mutant ever!Beast ,take the cure and free us from boredoom big grin

Jarshewa
i think rouge and cyclops both deserve a cure (but i think cyclops is supposed to die in this one.)

mike059jig
None really..but only if they look really hideous and can't live a normal life

mrsmith007
that would be rogue then. she can't touch anyone...how lonely is that?

chucktaylor
I'd kill myself if I had that power. wink

Well, maybe not, but....erm

mrsmith007
i wonder if rogue would WANT a cure?

blaise
for rouge ye it sucks not to b able to touch anyone but think about wut shes losing.......the chance to steal anyones power....can u imagine.....u'd neva be jealous cause u can jus steal it ......as long as she can fight their minds being in hers.....thats mad cool

mrsmith007
maybe mystique should be cured, bc it would make her so mad... curing as a punishment...what do you think of that????

wannabe
Originally posted by mrsmith007
maybe mystique should be cured, bc it would make her so mad... curing as a punishment...what do you think of that???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not my dearest female blue mutant! no

mrsmith007
haha i think she looks far more hot without all the blueness!

plus it would irritate the heck out of her

digit06
i personally think thats what happens to cyclops that's why he dissappeers and why they find his glasses oh well i could be wrong

mrsmith007
cyclops disappears? how did i miss that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.