What film is Wes Craven's best work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Wes Craven is one of my favorite horror directors of all time...he has many great horror classics under his belt...also a few stink bombs too; embarrasment ... but ya can't win em' all. But what do you consider his very best work? Vote for your favorite and tell why your choice is the right choice....

Also, there are a few films that Wes did that I didn't put on the poll due to space, and also because I consider them unworthy to put in "his best" category such as "Cursed" and "Vampire in Brooklyn"....but if you feel that they should get honorable mention, please post a commentary saying so and why...

BackFire
Last House on the Left, Nightmare, and Scream are all very very good.

Wolfie
I haven't seen many so I'll say ANOES.

RogerRamjet
Nightmare and Swamp Thing are my favourite ones from Wes..but i'm sorry to say that all of his recent work is a big pile of mokey crap... no expression

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
Nightmare and Swamp Thing are my favourite ones from Wes..but i'm sorry to say that all of his recent work is a big pile of mokey crap... no expression

laughing Gotta agree with ya for the most part on that one, but I gotta say I did enjoy "Red Eye" somewhat...no where near as good as his earlier stuff, but still an enjoyable flick..... big grin

deathbycorn
I liked The Serpant & The Rainbow.

beta-wolf_101
Serpant and the Rainbow.

LepperFace15
NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET, definitely.

Deano
nightmare on elm street

papabeard
Scream or ANOES

MildPossession
Scream for me.

Solo
Scream, definitely.

Impediment
LHOTL, NOES, and Scream are all definitive Craven. thumb up

Xtremechik2
Nightmare and Scream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.