The Brotherhood vs The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The Brotherhood:
Havok
Magneto
Scarlet Witch
Mimic
Juggernuat
Quicksilver
Sabertooth

vs

The JLA
Batman
Superman
Zantanna
G.L John
Wonder Woman
Hawkgirl
Aquaman

No prep.who wins?

Psyquis52
I think the Brotherhood takes this.

Superherovandal
GL covers them in a shield and Zatanna says "uoy esol"

bitca730
Or Scarlet Witch just blinks them out of existence or takes away their powers...who ever strikes the other first, I suppose...

TheKahn
Assuming that this isn't the House of M version of Scarlet witch, I would say that the JLA would win a majority. From speed, to strength,to durability, to energy manipulation, to magic, to telepathy the JLA just seem to have all of the advantages here. Honestly, there are several individuals on the JLA who could win this fight by themselves erm

badabing
Originally posted by TheKahn
Assuming that this isn't the House of M version of Scarlet witch, I would say that the JLA would win a majority. From speed, to strength,to durability, to energy manipulation, to magic, to telepathy the JLA just seem to have all of the advantages here. Honestly, there are several individuals on the JLA who could win this fight by themselves erm
Nice sig. cool

TheKahn
Originally posted by badabing
Nice sig. cool

big grin

Thanks, I think it's one of the better ones I've made

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.