PE and Soccer....dangerous combo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PINBALL
Well today and yesterday some interesting things happened in PE. Yesterday a kid in my PE who is a senior got a soccer ball square in the nuts. It hurt to even watch, and today a kid took one right off the face from about 3 feet away, I am beginning to think soccer and PE is a bad idea cause nobody knows WTF they should do.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by PINBALL
Well today and yesterday some interesting things happened in PE. Yesterday a kid in my PE who is a senior got a soccer ball square in the nuts. It hurt to even watch, and today a kid took one right off the face from about 3 feet away, I am beginning to think soccer and PE is a bad idea cause nobody knows WTF they should do.

Penis Enlargements and Soccer, I feel for you.

Revernd Maynard
Pedestrian Eulogy and soccer

exellent

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Penis Enlargements and Soccer, I feel for you.

laughing

I was going to say "Penis Enhancements." stick out tongue

K.Diddy
I've been kicked in the balls,I went out with a girl who literally would try and beat me up,she was crazy rantingI never used to take her shit thoughpimp One day I got her back bad,she tried to kick me in the balls and I grabbed her foot and lifted it in the air and she fell on her ass

PINBALL
Thats pretty mean, the funny part about the guy who got it in the nuts was the next day when the kid got hit in the face with the ball he said"Its so much funnier when its not you" during this he was basically crying he was laughing so hard.

JacopeX
Well today and yesterday some interesting things happened in PE. Yesterday a kid in my PE who is a senior got a soccer ball square in the nuts. It hurt to even watch, and today a kid took one right off the face from about 3 feet away, I am beginning to think soccer and PE is a bad idea cause nobody knows WTF they should do. I play soccer in PE everyday. In my school, its optional of wut you wanna do. I choose soccer all the time and I pwn! big grin

PINBALL
At our school we do something for like 2 weeks then we do something else, our next unit is softball.

Pepito
IT'S CALLED FUTBOL DAMNIT. STOP USING WORDS IN WRONG WAYS, AMERICA. I JUST GOT OVER COLOR.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Pepito
IT'S CALLED FUTBOL DAMNIT. STOP USING WORDS IN WRONG WAYS, AMERICA. I JUST GOT OVER COLOR.

FutBol? You're in NorthAmerica ****tard.

PINBALL
Pepito, you can shut up......

Pepito
Pinball, you can **** off...

JacopeX

Europe- soccer is called "Football" over there

america- They call it soccer and call hand ball, football roll eyes (sarcastic) ((stupid))

South america- we call it "Futbol"

PINBALL
Pepito, after you.

Pepito

since when does being on the internet constitute being in north america. futbol is the accepted name for football

H. S. 6

Get the **** out. Now.

Originally posted by JacopeX
Europe- soccer is called "Football" over there

america- They call it soccer and call hand ball, football roll eyes (sarcastic) ((stupid))

South america- we call it "Futbol"

thumb up

Vinny Valentine
since when does being on the internet constitute being in north america. futbol is the accepted name for football

I don't Care.

You Don't have any memory cells yet in my brain. Mr Paprika

JacopeX
since when does being on the internet constitute being in north america. futbol is the accepted name for football were you live at, i might agree wit you

PINBALL
I don't understand what your reply means....

Pepito
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Get the **** out. Now.

thumb up

Yeah the guy who idolises Spiderman is going to make me leave. From his basement. Either of those 2 points work but you went the extra mile and threatened me from ages away while advertising a superhero support

PINBALL
Okay yeah, the living in the US part I see...

PINBALL
Pepito STFU your so stupid....enough said.....

Pepito
You can't even come up with synonyms for stupid and I'm the one (here's one) lacking mental capacity.

PINBALL
Yes you are, thats the first step in realizing you are a dumbass.

JacopeX
Yeah the guy who idolises Spiderman is going to make me leave. From his basement. Either of those 2 points work but you went the extra mile and threatened me from ages away while advertising a superhero support are you serious? laughing your lose for makin up the worst lies about people

Pepito
You are an anal *****. Hva eyou ever heard of something called wit. Saying "you're stupid" and "ha you admitted you're stupid" to sarcasm doesn't really cut it.

PINBALL
I find it funny how right after I call you stupid, you start making your posts error free because from your other posts you are acting stupid.

JacopeX
You are an anal *****. Hva eyou ever heard of something called wit. Saying "you're stupid" and "ha you admitted you're stupid" to sarcasm doesn't really cut it. I wasnt bein sarcastic. Typing bad dosent make the person stupid. Your jumping to conclusions on wut people are. Dumbass

JacopeX
I find it funny how right after I call you stupid, you start making your posts error free because from your other posts you are acting stupid. laughing yea fo reel

Pepito
I wasnt bein sarcastic. Typing bad dosent make the person stupid. Your jumping to conclusions on wut people are. Dumbass

talking to someone else and i agree on the typing thing

K.Diddy
You are an anal *****. Hva eyou ever heard of something called wit. Saying "you're stupid" and "ha you admitted you're stupid" to sarcasm doesn't really cut it.

I wouldn't take that,if I were you Jacope! evil face

JacopeX
talking to someone else and i agree on the typing thing o ok, thought you wuz talkin to me

Captain REX
Calm down, ladies...

K.Diddy
talking to someone else and i agree on the typing thing

Looks like Jacope might have a problem with you evil face Dont take any shit!

Pepito
I find it funny how right after I call you stupid, you start making your posts error free because from your other posts you are acting stupid.

Because they were scattered with mistakes previously? This is just how I write. You still haven't explained why I'm stupid.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Captain REX
Calm down, ladies... where! Where! big grin

K.Diddy
Calm down, ladies...

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

JacopeX
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Looks like Jacope might have a problem with you evil face Dont take any shit! Instigation roll eyes (sarcastic) iight

K.Diddy
Because they were scattered with mistakes previously? This is just how I write. You still haven't explained why I'm stupid.

Pinballs got a problem with you man evil face

Pepito
Calm down, ladies...

Says the 18 stone virgin.

H. S. 6

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not even going to say it.

Just so's you know, he's a mod. wink

K.Diddy

laughing laughing laughing

Thats GOTTA hurt!

laughing

Pepito
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not even going to say it.

Again targeted at someone else. And anal ***** is a classic.

H. S. 6
I knew that wasn't targeted at me. I was referring to that post in general.

K.Diddy
laughing This is great!

H. S. 6
laughing This is great!

jerry

stick out tongue

PINBALL
Pepito I think your stupid becaue, you come into this thread and start complaing about how I call it soccer and where you live you can it futbol. That is why I think you are stupid, and you also make a total ass of yourself....

JacopeX
jerry

stick out tongue I agree, wheres the fat chix!

K.Diddy
jerry

stick out tongue

laughing laughing laughing

PINBALL
One vital thing we are missing......STEVE!!!!!!

K.Diddy
Pepito I think your stupid becaue, you come into this thread and start complaing about how I call it soccer and where you live you can it futbol. That is why I think you are stupid, and you also make a total ass of yourself....

Damn,That was close to ownage,How will you respond to this one Pep?

evil face evil face evil face

JacopeX
he got 10 mins, if he is left speechless, thats pwnage

PINBALL
Final score

Pepito 0
Pinball 1

JacopeX
Final score

Pepito 0
Pinball 1 i thought it wuz 2-0

PINBALL
Well if you want to get technical its like 14 to 0.....Thats if you want to be technical....

JacopeX
Well if you want to get technical its like 14 to 0.....Thats if you want to be technical.... iight were playin Handball scores

PINBALL
Hell yeah, but since that loser appears to have left I think we should get back on topic. If he does come back though its open season on his sorry butt....

K.Diddy
Well,looks like this pepito guy,pussied out evil face

JacopeX
Well,looks like this pepito guy,pussied out evil face aww man, it wuz great while it lasted smile

PINBALL
Yeah it was.

K.Diddy
Too bad Pepito couldn't take the heat evil face

PINBALL
Time to get back on topic.

K.Diddy
I agree......So what do you guys hate most about pepita? evil face

JacopeX
soccer is a great and famous sport. Why are people so stereotypical about the sport. I seen very weird moves in handball, baseball, basketball, ect. They call our sport gay???? wut a bunch of dumbasses. Atleast we are real athletes

H. S. 6
I don't mind soccer, but I'm American, so therefore it follows, that soccer sucks.

JacopeX
I don't mind soccer, but I'm American, so therefore it follows, that soccer sucks. Americans roll eyes (sarcastic) They jus never try to find the time to see the glory in soccer. Dont worry by like the year 2010 when soccer in america willl be big, im gonna be happy that this contry will support soccer more.

H. S. 6
Americans roll eyes (sarcastic) They jus never try to find the time to see the glory in soccer. Dont worry by like the year 2010 when soccer in america willl be big, im gonna be happy that this contry will support soccer more.

Somehow, I doubt it. America will always reject a game played by "foot fairies."

JacopeX
Somehow, I doubt it. America will always reject a game played by "foot fairies." thats were your wrong actually. It looks like an easy sport. Jus like how other countries say golf is such a pussy sport. Play soccer with real players who play. YOu wont even last a half. Its the second hardest sport in the world actually. handball playerz have a bunch of round belly players that americans call a real athlete. Look at players like Ronaldinho, Rooney, ROnaldo, Farfan, C. Ronaldo, Ze roberto, Sotil, Teofilo cubillas, PELE, Maradona, Nakata, T. Henry, Davids, Garrincha, Beckhenbauher, ECT. They are and always wil;l be fit for the game. And its not only a sport, its a passion.

PINBALL
I am american too and yeah soccer is hated by alot of people, it is a really boring sport and thats why I hate it and it will probably be hated forever....

H. S. 6
thats were your wrong actually. It looks like an easy sport. Jus like how other countries say golf is such a pussy sport. Play soccer with real players who play. YOu wont even last a half. Its the second hardest sport in the world actually. handball playerz have a bunch of round belly players that americans call a real athlete. Look at players like Ronaldinho, Rooney, ROnaldo, Farfan, C. Ronaldo, Ze roberto, Sotil, Teofilo cubillas, PELE, Maradona, Nakata, T. Henry, Davids, Garrincha, Beckhenbauher, ECT. They are and always wil;l be fit for the game. And its not only a sport, its a passion.

I'm not the one who's saying it. erm

I think all sports are equally important, with athletes that can be equally passionate.

However, soccer is no better than football, and baseball is no better than basketball, in the grand scheme of things. Each has its own fan base; each has its star athletes.

The hatred toward other sports comes from narrow-minded fans who think theirs is the greatest, and all of these other petty "games" are below them.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. wink

JacopeX
I am american too and yeah soccer is hated by alot of people, it is a really boring sport and thats why I hate it and it will probably be hated forever.... and the reasons are so stupid

I'm not the one who's saying it. erm

I think all sports are equally important, with athletes that can be equally passionate.

However, soccer is no better than football, and baseball is no better than basketball, in the grand scheme of things. Each has its own fan base; each has its star athletes.

The hatred toward other sports comes from narrow-minded fans who think theirs is the greatest, and all of these other petty "games" are below them.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. wink Well said. Problem is that theres many opinions around us with all this hatred towards soccer which im getting very tired of. It gets me pretty mad but i jus ignore. Im so fasr doin very good in my sport and I hope you all do to.

Thorinn
I like soccer, but i like football more. smile

PINBALL
These are the reasons why I don't like soccer

1) Not enough action

2) People take it too seriously

Thorinn

1) Not enough action

2) People take it too seriously very true.

but when some of those guys get heated, watch out.

JacopeX

1) Not enough action

2) People take it too seriously Were im from, its a huge passion for us. And theres alot of actiopn actually. compared to baseball. Its as much action as basketball. With handball, probably

K.Diddy

1) Not enough action

2) People take it too seriously

There's hardly any fights in soccer,A real man takes up boxing or football

PINBALL
What is handball? I think soccer is honestly the most boring sport out of the major 4 Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer

RedAlertv2
Soccer has tons of action. It just has very little scoring. Not to mention Americans dont like any sports that they dont pwn at. Soccer is one of the few major sports that the US doesnt dominate, so naturally we dont like it.

JacopeX
There's hardly any fights in soccer,A real man takes up boxing or football You gotta be kidding me! Ive seen fightsi n soccer and soccer hooligan fights. and according to facts, soccer hooligans are the toughest fans ever

What is handball? I think soccer is honestly the most boring sport out of the major 4 Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer Handball is american football. Football is soccer

JacopeX
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Soccer has tons of action. It just has very little scoring. Not to mention Americans dont like any sports that they dont pwn at. Soccer is one of the few major sports that the US doesnt dominate, so naturally we dont like it. Exactly laughing

And im shocked there the fourth best international team according to the rankings of FIFA

PINBALL
I dont see any action in soccer, I dont count the little slide tackle as action, now in football you always have the hard hits or the cheap shots all the time. I don't think that Americans hate sports they dont dominate at. As a matter of fact I remember not too long ago the Womens soccer team win the world cup or whatever its called. I think the US has a very strong soccer teams, I think it just does not interest most Americans because we have football and Baseketball and Baseball which people enjoy more than soccer.

JacopeX
I dont see any action in soccer, I dont count the little slide tackle as action, now in football you always have the hard hits or the cheap shots all the time. I don't think that Americans hate sports they dont dominate at. As a matter of fact I remember not too long ago the Womens soccer team win the world cup or whatever its called. I think the US has a very strong soccer teams, I think it just does not interest most Americans because we have football and Baseketball and Baseball which people enjoy more than soccer. i agree with the last parts but the first part about action i disagree. Its not only tackling, are you crazy? Theres really spectacular goals, nice tricks and moves, the fans, the intensity of the game, the glory, and the passion. If you go to a game live, youll understand.

PINBALL
I am not interested in seeing some guy kick a ball.....Yeah they do have some nice shots and goals and whatnot(occasionally) but not frequently enough to get people hooked on it. Also people do have other interests, you like soccer I don't....

JacopeX
I am not interested in seeing some guy kick a ball.....Yeah they do have some nice shots and goals and whatnot(occasionally) but not frequently enough to get people hooked on it. Also people do have other interests, you like soccer I don't.... i know, im jus explaining how soccer fans like the sport alot.

PINBALL
I know I have neighbors who eat sleep and dream soccer...I just really hate the sport....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.