Who would do well in the other universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
Which characters do you think would do well in other universes?

Mider
mxy would do well in the DCU PERHAPS

badabing
Captain Marvel(Shazam) in the Marvel Universe.

Thunderstrike
I think that the Martian Manhunter would do great in Marvel.

joesha28
Batman in Marvel.

samishe
Spider-man in DC.
In street level events.

Dark Shazam93
Deathstroke is a very Marvel style character so he'd do great!

Thunderstrike
Yeah. Samishe, I have to disagree with you and Spider-Man. I think that he would be too far out of place in DC. However, I think that maybe the Scarlet Spider, since he didn't go through half the crap Pete did, would fit well, provided he got a different costume. He'd probably have joined the Justice League.

Knightfall, I definately agree with Deathstroke. He and Deadpool need to have a crossover comic.

Rick/Genis
I'd like to see a team up between Spawn And Dr. Fate... think it might be interesting.

Thunderstrike
Very

Dark Shazam93
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Yeah. Samishe, I have to disagree with you and Spider-Man. I think that he would be too far out of place in DC. However, I think that maybe the Scarlet Spider, since he didn't go through half the crap Pete did, would fit well, provided he got a different costume. He'd probably have joined the Justice League.

Knightfall, I definately agree with Deathstroke. He and Deadpool need to have a crossover comic. Yep... apparently they've avoided including both in crossovers to avoid people noticing they're basically the same chractare with alternative personalitys! LOL

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
mxy would do well in the DCU PERHAPS Mxy is a DCU character.

Juntai
Originally posted by samishe
Spider-man in DC.
In street level events. Spidey is one of very few who fit in in DC, because he has a greater sense of right and wrong, imo, than most Marvel characters. With Superman as a pretty much a world power, the line between right and wrong is much more clear in DC.

A character like Wolverine, would have it tough, he'd be labeled as a villain for the most part.

Xirius
Plastic Man in Marvel.

Dark Shazam93
Plastic Man in a grave would be better!

badabing
I would like to see Doom in DC.

willRules
Originally posted by badabing
I would like to see Doom in DC.

With a little prep, Lex Luthor, several villains and heroes would be dead thanks to Doom............

Soleran
Actually Wolverine would do well pair him up with BAsmile

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Actually Wolverine would do well pair him up with BAsmile

You mean like "Dark Claw?" stick out tongue

batdude123
I'd like to see Thor in DC just to see a power struggle between him and some of the JLA members.

Frostbite883
I like to see Lobo in the Marvel-verse so he and Lunatik(Marvel's Lobo)
can meet up with each other. At first, I believe they will duke it out
because of a misunderstanding but, very quickly become fast buds.

That would be fraggin' cool! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.