So! Whos all having a FRIDAY-NIGHT...((B-B-B!?)) *BIG-BAD-BUZZ!?*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crusher
<---You damn right I am, after the crap week ive had! And to make matters WORSE, i feel that YOU 'Storm' dont love me no more!? sad

Ok, to make things up! Lets make some magic!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

K.Diddy
It's Satarday afternoon for me

Crusher
heh! Well let me therorize somthing.......

Getting the right girl is like getting the RIGHT job...if you have the right qualifications...you get excepted...(great body, great income ect.) If you dont... Well, if you have no education, no skilz and a crappy beer-gut, then you get what comes to you either out from under the trailer with her 6 kids from the other bar fly she was with, or a hooker

K.Diddy
I dont wanna hear about you and your trailer park girlfriend with 6 kids who have H.I.V

Crusher
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I dont wanna hear about you and your trailer park girlfriend with 6 kids who have H.I.V

I didnt say MEEE!!! *Quivers!* Ill go **** a craw-dead hole before any trailer trash big grin big grin big grin

Captain REX
I'm so badly confused...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.