Fisrt Clip of a sentinel/fastball special

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GoLdPhAnToM47
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VQY1DH9Z

i believe this was a clip hugh brought on jay leno

it looks awsome

credit: thw SSH - superherohype

GoLdPhAnToM47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaAB-3NG9_Y

just in case you cant DL it

mike059jig
that was fast..cool clip....Thanks

GoLdPhAnToM47
i have other link if you need them

buffymitch
I'm taking the FX team isn't done right? Those Colossus FX look hideous other than that the clip was FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Mana4X2
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Now that just makes me want to see the movie more! AWESOME! cool eek! Thanks sooo much, GoLdPhAnToM47!

willRules
That looked great eek!

crazy
looked great cept for colusses of course!

nuwine200419
another link please...

TheOnes2
I sure hope the effects improve.

We should see the sentinels full body, not just 2 lights which any amatuer can mock up. And collosus is just a simple bluescreen masking transition. It just felt a bit empty. I sure hope Brett improves on this by May 25th

So far: Not impressed.

J-Unit
if they put a bit of shadow on his armor it will look a bit more realistic
Other Than That, He Will Make A Goosebump Outta The Audience And The Sentinels

Dark Shazam93
I CANNOT WAIT!

NoFate007
That whole spin did really look fake. Plus the searchlight thing...eh...too simple. Everything seemed sped up and weird, idk, it just seemed a little odd to me.

buffymitch
about the clip being odd. yes it has a diffenrent tone to it than the first two but i kinda expected that. Ratner is just different

Jimmy Buggs
you guys are a bunch of cry baby haters

Xplosive
Originally posted by buffymitch
yes it has a diffenrent tone to it than the first two

Not really, the tone was like in first two, for now I got such feeling. But Colossus was disaster. I think he is not finished yet in that scene.

TheOnes2
I wish Singer was doing this. Then we wouldnt have to worry about a thing.

NoFate007
I don't think Ratner will screw up, I think he'll deliver. I just can't shake the feeling that this is all sped up or something. Reminds me of that horrible Gilmore Girls.

Xam
naw they just speeded the scene up,i dont think its all the scene n i think thats what colossus is gonna look like

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by GoLdPhAnToM47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaAB-3NG9_Y

just in case you cant DL it
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

GoLdPhAnToM47
the scene was quickly edited for jay leno, there are parts missing in between and i hope that they still have FX to do on colosuss

GoLdPhAnToM47
BTW we should be getting a new trailer around tuesday

cain marko
that felt really wierd to watch. i reall hope that scene isnt over in like two seconds n i wanna see more of the sentinel.

Crimson Phoenix
I really wanted to like it, but it seemed really...cheesy, especially when Logan walks out behind the sentinel head. The music was crap too. Halle was brilliant though.

TheOnes2
I hope they edited the sentinel out so they didnt spoil the look of it for us and that was a rough version of collosus. If not then this has confirmed my fears. Ratner is a screw up.

Originally posted by GoLdPhAnToM47
BTW we should be getting a new trailer around tuesday

Whats your source?

NoFate007
I don't think Colossus is changing. I think that's what he's going to look like. But I'm hoping that it was a rough edit of that scene.

Scarecrow756
Yet another reason to look forward to X Men 3.

GoLdPhAnToM47
Originally posted by TheOnes2
I hope they edited the sentinel out so they didnt spoil the look of it for us and that was a rough version of collosus. If not then this has confirmed my fears. Ratner is a screw up.

Whats your source?

I cant remember but one of the writers or maybe brett said that it was with MI:III, and that comes out on the 5th so we should get it a few days before

H. S. 6
Obviously, it was a rough cut. You could hear when Wolverine was cut off.

And a terrible rough cut, at that. erm

TheOnes2
Those collosus effects arent final. Look on the website. The metal goes up him (like in X2) and his hair stays black. On this clip its totaly crap and his hair goes metalic aswell.

Also was it me or did wolverine sound a bit....crap?

drwerwer
yea he didnt sound anything like how he usally does

Jarshewa
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
I really wanted to like it, but it seemed really...cheesy, especially when Logan walks out behind the sentinel head. The music was crap too. Halle was brilliant though.

pretty much right.It looks like its going to Be corny as hell.

TheOnes2
After watching it again, Where the hell did logan come from? We see the back of the sentinel head and logan isnt there. Then it turns round and he appears.

cain marko
omg i'm so happy now tht we know rouge is in the danger room sequence smilesmilesmileeven though i'm not so keen on it and although this is repetitive it looks really cut i mean wheres all the bits where kitty was looking up and those buildings were getting pounded in the other trailer.

and good point theones where does he come from??????????? thats a really bad mistake

OB1-adobe
I sure hope the effects improve.

We should see the sentinels full body, not just 2 lights which any amatuer can mock up. And collosus is just a simple bluescreen masking transition. It just felt a bit empty. I sure hope Brett improves on this by May 25th

So far: Not impressed.

You havn't seen the whole movie yet fat ass.

Oh yeah he'll improve on it. He'll rewrite it and reshoot it in 20 days.

Dumb fuk

Fiann@
Awesome!!! eek! woo

cain marko
hey it looks like everything is done on rottentomatoes.com he says

TheOnes2
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
You havn't seen the whole movie yet fat ass.

Oh yeah he'll improve on it in 20 days.

Dumb fuk

Remember when the first Matrix came out...the Wachowski's admitted they hadn't finished editing, or sfx untill about a week before the movie hit...thats some serious crunch time...and look how it all turned out

NoFate007
Overhyped? lol

Britrogue
Can someone upload this in rapidshare please?

Fiann@
To be fair, it was a pretty crappy quality clip, it will look way better on a cinema screen.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Fiann@
To be fair, it was a pretty crappy quality clip, it will look way better on a cinema screen.

yeah what she said!

Silverstein
Those collosus effects arent final. Look on the website. The metal goes up him (like in X2) and his hair stays black. On this clip its totaly crap and his hair goes metalic aswell.

ya, the metallic hair looks pretty bad, but you know those official X3 pics of everyones face...the one with Colossus in full metal, isnt his hair all metal in that pic???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.