Lex Corp vs Wayne Enterprises vs Stark Enterprises

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
All competing for the same job. Who gets the contract???

badabing
Oh man, a tough one.

Milkie
Stark

Superherovandal
Wayne as it owns Lex corp

willRules
They fight each other until one virtually bankrupt company is left going for the job, until, unfortunately the owner of Wakanda enterprises gets hit first............

spetznaz
They are competing for a deal, and thus have to either provide the very best technology or provide satisfactory technology at the lowest prize (in most government deals it is actually the lowest bidder that gets the deal, but let us assume that in KMC only the best company nabs the prize).

Thus which is the best?

- Wayne Ent. gets the cut early. They are heavy into technology, and they are not just cutting edge but bleeding edge (and at ridiculous levels .....eg Bruce had control over his own personal satellites). The only problem is that the other 2 companies have some advantages Wayne Tech doesn't have.

- Lex Corp. (as it was before it got messed up). For one Lex Corp will steal, meaning that it is willing to go beyond mere industrial espionage into overt theft.
But most importantly (especially when going against Stark Industries) is that Lex Corp has access to technology that the other two do not .....Apokolips technology.
That gives Lex corp a very solid edge.

- Stark Industries basically has Tony as its trump card. Tony is a genius in technology, and thus when it comes to deals it can definitely provide top level tech.

This is a matchup between Stark Industries, with Tony's brilliant intellect, against Lex Corp, with its willingness to do anything augmented by access to technology from another world.

I'd personally rather work with Stark or Wayne (and due to Tony would probably choose Stark), but Lex Corp could very easily come up with some Apokolips thingimajig that would blow the other contenders out of the water.

Anyways: With full information I'd chose Stark Ind. since I would get great equipment from a person who is not a psychotic killer.
Next would be Wayne Ind. since I would get extremely good tech from a company with a solid history.
Then it would be Lex Corp.if none of the above two come through.

However: If I didn't have full information on the background of the various firms, I'd probably end up chosing Lex Corp. as number one since it would probably razzle-dazzle me with some alien technology at very CHEAP prices (if you note Apokolips tech always comes at very cheap prices, and at times free .....the only problem is that sooner or later 'payment' will be demanded, and that 'payment' will be something you'd rather not be paying). However at that moment the low price and alien tech would basically make Lex Corp a SURE bet for any contract where a person doesn't know the background information on Lex and some of his 'contacts.'

Thus:

- With background info: Stark wins, then Wayne, then Lex corp.
- WithOUT background info on the various personalities: Lex Corp wins with abounding ease due to access to Apokolips technology at throwaway prices.

Superherovandal
actually Bats is quite smart he built Brother Eye alone. And Alex Luthor gave it life so to speak.

Juntai
Originally posted by Superherovandal
actually Bats is quite smart he built Brother Eye alone. And Alex Luthor gave it life so to speak. And Lex Luthor made the OMACs.

chomperx9
fisk corp FTW

gobstakid777
lexcorp, cause of their ruthlessness

chomperx9
Originally posted by gobstakid777
lexcorp, cause of their ruthlessness lex corp vs sex corp who runs things better ?

gobstakid777
Sex Corp smile
cause I'm the CEO

Aqua-pimp
laughing Seriously doh

1 )Lexcorp - because they would do anything to get that job + Lex is the smartest out of the three men..

2)Stark Industries - Tony Stark is a tek genius surpassing Reed Richards in enginering..nuff said..

3)Wayne Enterprises - To the outside world Bruce Wayne is like the male version of Paris Hilton so no i don't think the'll give him that job + in the enginering departement he's got nothing on Lex and Tony wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.