Gladiator 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
I saw somethin about Gladiator 2 on Killermovies.com

Well, since Maximus is dead, who do you think will take the roll of the gladiator? The Emperor's son is my first guess. The Emperor from Gladiator (the bad guy) said to the kid somethin about not being a legionare yet. The kid replied "I'm not pretending to be a legionare. I'm pretending to be a gladiator." That makes me think he'll be some how involved in Gladiator 2.

finti
there is no need for a Gladiator 2, greedy bastards

LanceWindu
Gladiator was an OK movie, not the type of movie you would want to soil by making a crappy sequel that has nothing to do with the first movie.

chico23
I liked Gladiator, but I agree with Finti sometimes they make sequels and all they see are dollar signs. With no regard for the integrity of the first film.

ToMacco
Gladiator had no integrity to begin with.

greedo
A prequal would be better (there was a lot of unanswered questions there)...but the scene in the dungeon when Lucilla visits a chained Maximus. She tells him that rich patrons pay well to be pleasured by a Gladiator...and of course ther always was that parting line by Maximus...

Love 'em and leave 'em Maximus Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Come on ToMacco I'll buy the tickets you can buy the popcorn...

finti
nah one was more than enough

BackFire349
gladiators new official name is "Gladitsover" cool

finti
virkelig roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dim
Hehehe..

hated the movie..lets hope there's not another.

LanceWindu
The action scenes where great, but everything, and I mean everything, else was just a snoozefest.

Captain REX
Well, I thought it was a good movie. The ending was good.

Sequels suck for most films, i.e. Disney.

Tex
I thought it was a great fun popcorn and guts summer movie! but for it to win Best Picture was ridiculous! roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
it was a piece of uncreative crap.

Captain REX
In your opinion. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
no, it was uncreative. if you;ve ever seen sparticus or braveheart you'd see why.

Belgarion Irongrip
it was not uncreatrive crap-u just are to thick to understand the sutelety of it
it was a brilliently thought out film with a great plot
it was master piece

LaurenE147
I loved Gladiator. It was brilliant. A sequel would screw its integrity.

BackFire349
the fact that it was uncreative kept it from greatness, the storyline is so so so used, someones wife and kid dies, he goes for revenge. wow, musta spent many sleepless nights thinking of that astoundingly cliched story. sparticus and braveheart were both better in every possible way.

LaurenE147
Spartacus wasn't that great, IMHO.

BackFire349
well if you like gladiator then you have to admit that sparticus was its obvious inspiration.

LaurenE147
When did they kill his wife and kid in that movie?

BackFire349
ohhhh wow, like thats such an original sub-plot, killing the wife and kid for a simple way to get a rivalry going. thats only been done in 3000 other movies. and by the way, thats like the one thing they didnt copy from sparticus.

ToMacco
Gladiator was so bad, that I got a rash on my ass.

BackFire349
booya rolling on floor laughing

Belgarion Irongrip
the story line wasn't about him going for revenge, y6es that is part of it. its about a whole lot more, if you cannot see that then u are the unimanintive piece of crap. cool

BackFire349
thats why i said sub plot, the rest of the movie was about him trying to have more power then a king (braveheart, sparticus rip off)

Belgarion Irongrip
it was about, how he knew what the late empouror wanted , and how he died, so he was a threat to the new empouror, because the other guy-the gladoator dude, was named emporour, this posed a threat so his family were crucified, because he was classed as a rebel. he was caught by slaves and forced to fight as a gladiator. his skill from him being a roman soldier got him through. the empereour then opend the games again and this back fired on him as the gladiatior-dude was exceptional, and fought of all that could be thrown at him, untill only the emporor was left he called who he was. the emporor wasn't takinany chances, and struck with his sword while the other was chainned. but the main bit is at the end, where the person says, who will help me carry his body, that is the moral bit of it.

BackFire349
sounds like a bad tnt action movie on closer inspection

ToMacco
The movie was cliched and boring.

It offered nothing new in a plot.

It wasn't a bad movie, but it certainly wasn't good. I've seen it four or five times now, and I just don't see what the fuss is about.

BackFire349
those 2 reasons make it a bad movie in my book.

ToMacco
See? BackFire knows what's up.

BackFire349
and getting back on topic, if the first movie was so cliched, i cant imagine how they could possibly make a sequal and have it be considered a legit film.

ToMacco
They'll copy The Godfather and do the backstory thing.

BackFire349
oh yeah, and then a prequal about his dad or something.

Belgarion Irongrip
have you actually seen the movie?

BackFire349
yes, quite a few times.

chico23
I liked Gladiator and I surely didn't get a rash from watching it. Although, I don't think it should have got an Academy award. Is the story a rip-off of other stories like Spartacus or Braveheart? Well, all movies deal with related subjects, its a fact of life, stories are similar. I liked both those movies and to compare them to Gladiator isn't really fair. How about we watch the movie and enjoy it for what it's worth? Gladiator was good, not the best, but good. To make a sequel would be retarded. I think they should leave well enough alone.

Belgarion Irongrip
i agree

BackFire349
i think gladiator is worth nothing. and will be forgotten in a few years along with all the other fluke academy award winners of the past

LaurenE147
Oliver! was a fluke and it wasn't forgotten.

BackFire349
well i had forgotten it untill you mentioned it. so there you go.

LaurenE147
Ben Hurr

BackFire349
what about ben hurr? thats a good movie.

chico23
Backfire is right it was fluke to win an award, but i doubt it will be forgotten. Everytime we here about Russel Crowe I'm sure they'll mention Gladiator and the Academy award. BTW I will say that Road to Perdition took a similar storyline and added alot of new plot to an old idea.

Patient_Leech
Apparently this is seeing new light, with Ridley Scott attached to direct. Ridley is clearly senile. I hope this doesn't happen. *sigh*

https://deadline.com/2018/11/gladiator-sequel-ridley-scott-maximus-peter-craig-writing-paramount-universal-1202494152/

quanchi112
Do it.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Apparently this is seeing new light, with Ridley Scott attached to direct. Ridley is clearly senile. I hope this doesn't happen. *sigh*

https://deadline.com/2018/11/gladiator-sequel-ridley-scott-maximus-peter-craig-writing-paramount-universal-1202494152/

So he returned to the Alien franchise to ruin it, and now he'll return to Gladiator to ruin it? The circle is complete.

Jk, I haven't seen Alien: Covenant yet, but heard enough to know that it was a hot mess.

Flyattractor
Good F-ing Lord. How old is the Glads movie now? And as far as I recall... it was Ok at best. It weren't not Braveheart which it really wanted to be.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by John Murdoch
So he returned to the Alien franchise to ruin it, and now he'll return to Gladiator to ruin it? The circle is complete.

Exactly. Well, it was worse than that with the Alien franchise, because he started his return with Prometheus which actually showed promise of fantastic imagination and then he just killed it completely with Covenant. It was a massive cock-tease. I hate to be so rude, but at this point I think it would be better if he'd just die. He's old as fu#k. I really think he's gone senile, at least creatively.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Good F-ing Lord. How old is the Glads movie now? And as far as I recall... it was Ok at best. It weren't not Braveheart which it really wanted to be.

Gladiator and Braveheart are both good.

Flyattractor
Exactly. Well, it was worse than that with the Alien franchise, because he started his return with Prometheus which actually showed promise of fantastic imagination and then he just killed it completely with Covenant. It was a massive cock-tease. I hate to be so rude, but at this point I think it would be better if he'd just die. He's old as fu#k. I really think he's gone senile, at least creatively.

Gladiator and Braveheart are both good.

Except that One is Way Better then the Other...and that Other is Braveheart.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Except that One is Way Better then the Other...and that Other is Braveheart.

I think you just said the opposite of what you wanted to say, Gladiator is better than Braveheart. confused

Flyattractor
I think you need to air out your Popehat.

BruceSkywalker
Scott must need some money...

this is dumb to make a sequel

Robtard

https://deadline.com/2018/11/gladiator-sequel-ridley-scott-maximus-peter-craig-writing-paramount-universal-1202494152/ Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Scott must need some money...

this is dumb to make a sequel

Love the first, it's one of those films I can flip to and enjoy if it's already started. But I see no reason for a sequel, Maximus' story was told and it ended.

I'd prefer Ridley just make another standalone Roman epic film. So much history/figures to draw from. Could even set the foundations for a trilogy, if the story is expansive enough.

Esau Cairn
Nick Cave (singer/writer) wrote a movie script for G2 years ago.
I personally thought it was so ludicrous, it verged on amazing!

Maximus is sent to Hades after his death. He wrecks so much havoc, he is cast out & emerges as Ares, the God Of War...cursed to forever fight in the wars humanity waged on each other.

Maximus is doomed never to die & finds himself complicit to every major war throughout history.

Apparently the final scene has Maximus standing on the deck of a huge warship in space about to go into battle...

Khazra Reborn
Fat, old, Russel Crowe fighting the god of war, sounds hilarious

Flyattractor
Gawd its been so long since I saw this movie...did Russel's character Survive at the end?

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Fat, old, Russel Crowe fighting the god of war, sounds hilarious

It's not a "recent' script.

I heard that about a year or two after Gladiator was released...

Darth Thor
^ Yeah but theyve long scrapped that. This one is apparently going to focus on the son.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Yeah but theyve long scrapped that.

Yeah it was too far fetched for Crowe to grasp, muchness the public audience.

Too extreme a leap into the fantastical.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Gladiator was an OK movie, not the type of movie you would want to soil by making a crappy sequel that has nothing to do with the first movie. WELL SOMEONE HAD OPINIONS.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
It's not a "recent' script.

I heard that about a year or two after Gladiator was released...

Like seeing people not actually reading people's posts

see the same thing on FB alot too.

Robtard
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Nick Cave (singer/writer) wrote a movie script for G2 years ago.
I personally thought it was so ludicrous, it verged on amazing!

Maximus is sent to Hades after his death. He wrecks so much havoc, he is cast out & emerges as Ares, the God Of War...cursed to forever fight in the wars humanity waged on each other.

Maximus is doomed never to die & finds himself complicit to every major war throughout history.

Apparently the final scene has Maximus standing on the deck of a huge warship in space about to go into battle...

I recall and it was equal parts ridiculous and amazing. Like the intro war montage from Wolverine:Origins, but a two hour movie of just that.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Yeah but theyve long scrapped that. This one is apparently going to focus on the son.

Maximus' son? He died. Or do you mean the nephew to Commodus, the annoying little shitheel?

Patient_Leech
Some more rumblings of this...

https://movieweb-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/movieweb.com/gladiator-2-script-complete/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a6& amp;usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251
%24s&aoh=16375984489155&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fmovieweb.com%2Fgladiator-2-script-complete%2F

Old Man Whirly!
Some films should not have sequels.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I'm pretty mixed on it.

On the one hand I like the ancient Roman setting, but why not just another ancient Rome movie not attached to Gladiator?

Robtard
I'd be down for another ancient Roman epic from Ridley Scott, but leave Maximus dead and buried where he belongs and I happen to be of the crowd that loves this movie, it's one of my watch-anytime-films.

edit: I would be down for a prequel though. Cast a solid actor as a younger Maximus, maybe before he's a general and a rising star in the legions. Definitely cast an extremely shit-weaselly actor for a younger Commodus, Jack Gleeson would be great, but a bit too old now. Anya Taylor-Joy can play a younger Lucilla, she's a good actress and very nice to look at.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I agree. A prequel would be really cool.

Patient_Leech
I found this interesting, figured others might as well...

Full disclosure, he often will trash movies for their historical inaccuracy (for example I think he might have just about ruined my love of Apocalypto sadly sad ), but he likes this one despite the artistic liberties taken...

DVAxzf1HdH4

Patient_Leech
Apparently this is currently filming. Please don't suck.

https://collider.com/gladiator-2-set-photos-first-look/

Kazenji
I can see it sucking after how Ridley Scott ****ed over the Alien franchise.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, good point. sad

If he had any sense he'd leave it alone. But dude just likes to crank out movies. Quantity over quality.

Kazenji
Kinda glad he let someone else do the new Blade Runner movie, Only stayed on being a executive producer.

Patient_Leech
^ I guess you can't always get the best active filmmaker, but yeah, that was a good move.

I saw that Russell Crowe is sick of being asked about this, lol...

https://variety.com/2023/film/global/russell-crowe-gladiator-2-1235659934/?fbclid=IwAR2NpjklY9kAIgyba6cgGgXLRH_cMwbj0FT-Jzzr2d2nd-AJ5ul_qg-y0uw

And he seems to think that Ridley must have good reason to return to it if he's making a new one after all these years.

Kazenji
Wonder if they're using anything from the Nick Cave script for this sequel.

Robtard
I'm always down for an epic ancient Roman epic, but the Gladiator/Maximus connection still seems rather forced. That story started and ended perfectly. Leave it be.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm always down for an epic ancient Roman epic, but the Gladiator/Maximus connection still seems rather forced. That story started and ended perfectly. Leave it be. Spot on. Too many films that do that are spoilt with sequels.

Robtard
I have the power to not let shit sequels spoil epic films for me. I just ignore them, the events.

So even if this is complete dirty ass (and I doubt it, cos subject + director), Gladiator will still be one of my top favorites.

Old Man Whirly!
I have the power to not let shit sequels spoil epic films for me. I just ignore them, the events.

So even if this is complete dirty ass (and I doubt it, cos subject + director), Gladiator will still be one of my top favorites. Fair comment and probably a badly put, overly dramatic statement from me. Highlander, the Matrix, Taken are all still great.

Robtard
Spot on Highlander, I'm sure there are, but I can't think of a larger failed abortion that was Highlander 2, compared to what came before and Highlander isn't some superb movie, it's just a cheesy fun blast.

Old Man Whirly!
Spot on Highlander, I'm sure there are, but I can't think of a larger failed abortion that was Highlander 2, compared to what came before and Highlander isn't some superb movie, it's just a cheesy fun blast. Blasphemy, Highlander is nearer to an original comic book movie than any comic book movie ever made, at times it borders on dark fantasy. It's truly a kind of magic, with perhaps the greatest original rock score of any film .

Old Man Whirly!
That said Hans Zimmers work on Gladiator is a fave for neo classical.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Blasphemy, Highlander is nearer to an original comic book movie than any comic book movie ever made, at times it borders on dark fantasy. It's truly a kind of magic, with perhaps the greatest original rock score of any film .

laughing out loud

Well excuse me!

I do love the first film though.

Robtard
That said Hans Zimmers work on Gladiator is a fave for neo classical.

Gladiator score is great.

Basil Poledouris' score for Conan the Barbarian is still in my top 5.

Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud

Well excuse me!

I do love the first film though. Highlander has moments that raise it to something beyond what it should be, the parking lot, the church, the village, the interrogation, "why Garfield, you cruising for some ass", the Nazi's, "whatever you say jack, you're the master race", Heather's death and the monologue. The lines are often perfect, it is so much more than cheese. The duel on thr common... and the Kurgan, Ramirez, the Suurvivalist etc. It's perfect.Originally posted by Robtard
Gladiator score is great.

Basil Poledouris' score for Conan the Barbarian is still in my top 5. it would be in mine too. I love the Keeps Electronica and Believe it's a film that truly should be remade nearer the book with a Vampyre in the castle instead of the indeterminate demon, ailen thing.

Kazenji
Spot on Highlander, I'm sure there are, but I can't think of a larger failed abortion that was Highlander 2, compared to what came before and Highlander isn't some superb movie, it's just a cheesy fun blast.

There's a Renegade cut of Highlander 2 which they attempted to fix it up

i didn't mind the Highlander anime movie that was done by the Ninja Scroll director.

Robtard
Unless they redid 90% of the film, not sure how they'd fix it. But I am intrigued.

I might have watched that anime, but going to download and watch, do love Ninja Scroll, thanks thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Never seen the anime, will watch.

Robtard
I'm gonna watch it first!

Galan007
^ You can watch it on YouTube fo free. thumb up

Robtard
Ah thanks.

Will do that if I'm unable to download. I like to add what I watch to my digital library.

StiltmanFTW
You can also download from YouTube, Rob.

https://media.tenor.com/jgUVViyS2CYAAAAC/now-old.gif

Kazenji
Those movies are free under the Movies & tv tab?....**** that, gotta put up with ads.

Robtard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You can also download from YouTube, Rob.

https://media.tenor.com/jgUVViyS2CYAAAAC/now-old.gif

https://www.gifcen.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/mind-blown-gif-9.gif

(But how's the quality?)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kazenji
Those movies are free under the Movies & tv tab?....**** that, gotta put up with ads.

Ads are only a problem when they're the essential part of the video file itself though, otherwise uBlock Origin annihilates them completely.

StiltmanFTW
https://www.gifcen.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/mind-blown-gif-9.gif

laughing out loud

(But how's the quality?)

Depends on the uploaded material and its available resolution options.

Most of the time, all you need is an Internet browser.

But for the absolute best quality (1920 x 1080, 60FPS, true HD), you might need an external download manager program.

Impediment

Kazenji
Ads are only a problem when they're the essential part of the video file itself though, otherwise uBlock Origin annihilates them completely.

I've been using AdblockPlus and that's been failing lately for me.

Old Man Whirly!

StiltmanFTW
I've been using AdblockPlus and that's been failing lately for me.

ABP fails a lot, even with extra filters and adjusted settings.

uBlock Origin is superior to it in every way.

Kazenji
ABP fails a lot, even with extra filters and adjusted settings.

uBlock Origin is superior to it in every way.

Got it installed, It's indeed alot better

when i had AdblockPlus and was checking out FB, it lagged alot and i had to allow it just to get a decent speed

no issues there even with uBlock Origin.

Robtard
Highlander has moments that raise it to something beyond what it should be, the parking lot, the church, the village, the interrogation, "why Garfield, you cruising for some ass", the Nazi's, "whatever you say jack, you're the master race", Heather's death and the monologue. The lines are often perfect, it is so much more than cheese. The duel on thr common... and the Kurgan, Ramirez, the Suurvivalist etc. It's perfect.

Watched Highlander again last night, been a very long time. Still good, still fun.

Old Man Whirly!
Watched Highlander again last night, been a very long time. Still good, still fun. It is one of those special films that never gets old. The remakevworries me.

Robtard
Remake will probably be dirty ass, but just like the ever increasing craptastic Highlander sequels, it can't spoil the original. There can be only one!

Old Man Whirly!
Remake will probably be dirty ass, but just like the ever increasing craptastic Highlander sequels, it can't spoil the original. There can be only one! thumb up Spot on!

Kazenji
^ I'm looking forward to that remake with Chad Stahelski being involved with it.

Old Man Whirly!
^ I'm looking forward to that remake with Chad Stahelski being involved with it. I would love to be wrong and it be as good or better than the original. That is so rare in movies though.

StiltmanFTW
Got it installed, It's indeed alot better

when i had AdblockPlus and was checking out FB, it lagged alot and i had to allow it just to get a decent speed

no issues there even with uBlock Origin.

thumb up

It consumes significantly less resources than ABP or other adblockers and gets the job done right.

Just make sure to re-install the plugin every once in a while or manually update the filters, so it can stay effective.

Patient_Leech
PRODUCTION HALTED DUE TO STRIKE

BruceSkywalker
^^^^^^^

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Leech EVERY film and tv show is dead until strike is over

jaden_2.0
Quite a few reasons.

Among others...

One of the most detestable antagonists in film history with Commodus.

The legendary Olly Reed's final performance before his death

Queer giraffes.

Robtard
PRODUCTION HALTED DUE TO STRIKE

Going to happen to a shit ton of shows and films, expect a lot of 2024 release dates to be extended.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Quite a few reasons.

Among others...

One of the most detestable antagonists in film history with Commodus.

The legendary Olly Reed's final performance before his death

Queer giraffes.

Bingo x 3

ares834
Beyond that it's got a great setting (love Rome) with exceptional props, sets, and costuming; a simple, but very well written story that easily hooks the viewer; and an excellent score. Basically, it's the full package. Great acting, story, cinematography, score, effects, etc...

Plus it has one of greatest scenes of all time.

X1UmHfWCw-4

Patient_Leech
Queer giraffes.

I guess I'm due for a re-watch because I don't remember this. hmm..

jaden_2.0
I guess I'm due for a re-watch because I don't remember this. hmm..

NRe_x5CECQg

Patient_Leech
Noice! But it didn't actually show any giraffes... 😔

Robtard
They're off panel, being queer or something.

But I think you do see some later in the entrance to the ludus, Proximo's home.

jaden_2.0
There's a deleted scene in the 8k bluray 20th anniversary director's cut special edition steel book limited edition 500 numbered copies signed by Ridley Scott entitled "Brokeback Serengeti"

Patient_Leech
There's a deleted scene in the 8k bluray 20th anniversary director's cut special edition steel book limited edition 500 numbered copies signed by Ridley Scott entitled "Brokeback Serengeti"

That reminds me, I need to upgrade to the 4k. Hell, I bought the bluray just a few years ago and probably only watched it like once, but I need to get that 4k.

riv6672
8k bluray 20th anniversary director's cut special edition steel book limited edition 500 numbered copies
^^^Damn, say THAT three times fast. confused

Patient_Leech
Some historical accuracy musings...

https://screenrant.com/how-accurate-gladiator-opening-battle-real-life/

Robtard
Still one of the most badass war scenes in cinema.

Kazenji
Some historical accuracy musings...

https://screenrant.com/how-accurate-gladiator-opening-battle-real-life/

If i want accuracy I'll go read a book.

Patient_Leech
If i want accuracy I'll go read a book.

Yer a broken record, Kaz. It's not automatically a criticism. It's just interesting to learn about.

That reminds me, I need to upgrade to the 4k. Hell, I bought the bluray just a few years ago and probably only watched it like once, but I need to get that 4k.

Goddamn, I'm glad I did acquire the 4k. It's incredible. I rewatched the other night. I did the Extended Cut and honestly it played very well, not sure anything needed to be cut. The film hasn't aged a day. Looks amazing and still as good as ever, maybe even better, considering how much practical effects they used and just enhanced digitally.

So I'm pretty psyched for the sequel. I wonder if they are going to use a rhinoceros scene because it was a big idea that was tested and eventually abandoned in the original. Another young emperor villain apparently...

O7liDzN6dak

Kazenji
Yer a broken record, Kaz. It's not automatically a criticism. It's just interesting to learn about.

And you also don't go into these sort of films to be 100% historically accurate too, Maybe 50% at most. But if you want more go watch a doco on the subject or read a book.

rudester
Meh

Robtard
I know it's not going to be as good as the first, as sequels are rarely as good and even more rare better than, but I am hyped for this, way hyped.

Patient_Leech
I know it's not going to be as good as the first, as sequels are rarely as good and even more rare better than, but I am hyped for this, way hyped.

Do you think they'll recycle the scrapped rhino scene?

Also, it sounds like Denzel is playing a similar character to Proximo? Maybe just more power hungry?

Robtard
No idea. But rhino's are cool.

Proximo had a hero arch, I'm sure Denzel will have one too if he starts out a bastard.

Patient_Leech
I'm partly trolling Kaz here, but also it's a legitimately interesting video, and despite the liberties taken with the actual history, the author is still a fan of the film. I mean, it's genuinely fascinating that the film actually toned DOWN the craziness of the Gladiator competitions, also learning what the real Commodus was like and how he actually died. I highly recommend the watch if you haven't seen it before...

DVAxzf1HdH4?si=uY-CvULhiz9Sjvue

Patient_Leech
This has apparently wrapped filming...

Robtard
We got 10 longs months ahead of us.

Patient_Leech

Robtard
They f**k that rhino!

Patient_Leech
I'm pretty psyched for this now. I may try to avoid trailers.

Or might just watch the first teaser.

Hype level rising...

Robtard
When I first heard of this years ago and that god awful "Maximus goes to the underworld and fights Hades" idea, I wanted to vomit and then roll around it until I vomited again.

But this is looking like it could be 80-90% as dope as the first film, which is one of my favorites.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I think it's probably going to be nuts. The Gladiator battles were apparently way crazier than depicted in the first film. And it sounds like they're going all out this time.

rudester
Didn't he die in the end.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by rudester
Didn't he die in the end.

Maybe...

Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.