Respect The Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
I think that The Mask is one of the more powerful characters that you usually don't hear much about.

Black Adam
ummm.....

scans?

batdude123
I was hoping other people had some scans. embarrasment

Black Adam
Originally posted by batdude123
I was hoping other people had some scans. embarrasment

don't start a respect threads unless your prepared with some scans.....

until those scans are posted this thread is about Wolvenom....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6422350

stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DigiMark007
And now for some basic Respek Thread Rules:

1. Don't make a respect thread that already exists
2. If you start the thread be prepared to posts scans of the character, or at the very least specific feats and issue numbers. Don't rely on others to post stuff.
3. Don't post respect threads for people that suck (lol). Shocker would be a nice example of this. No way in hell that guy needs respect.

jumpmann
Well I'll get this party going.

http://www.movie-poster.ws/movies/wallpaper/comedy/mask/jim-carrey.jpg

Mider
can we at least post feats?

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Black Adam
don't start a respect threads unless your prepared with some scans.....

until those scans are posted this thread is about Wolvenom....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6422350

stick out tongue

Apparently he can beat Superman. laughing

Etrigan
In comics, the Mask is a sadistic bad-ass.

Magee
Originally posted by Mider
can we at least post feats? Go for it.

Thunderstrike
Mider posting feats is not a good idea. He exagerrates. A lot. He said Slade has Superspeed, and could tag Superman going at full speed. erm

Rewmac
I like characters with style...And The Mask got tons of style...I love that funny mothafacka big grin

Scarlet_Spidey
A sequel has arrived , son of the mask but it is without jim carrey so that makes the movie a lot less great.

Btw : i didn't know there were comics of the mask ?

Mider
i never said that you liar, i said he could evade supes for a while, and beside that he has so shut it, and if you want feats for the mask and i should knwo his feats i own alot of his comics

he can heal from ANY wound he has had his head cut off, just puts it back on or his head grows a new body i think that happend in marshall law vs the mask

lobo/mask lobo with the mask kills entire galaxies

lobo/mask the mask alone beats up a whole team of really bad looking aliens and he even eats one :P

lobo/mask lobo and the mask fight then the mask tricks lobo into thinking he isnt the one he's looking for and so they both go looking for this supposid bounty of lobo's which is the mask for real, they both kill a few planets along the way and at least two gods sun god and moon god

when he takes on humans he usually has a odd assorment of crazy weapons in mask he takes out a M16 from out of no where and a flamethrower and starts killing cops right and left he also kills someone with an exploding cigar and its not a small explosion

he can be a bunch of people or things at once as seen in mask virtual surreality

he can heal faster then lobo, lobo in lobo/mask kills EVERY SINGLE INCH OF THE MASK, and he still comes back within seconds

mask cannot be removed from the wearers face less the mask wants off, as also shown in lobo/mask lobo cant get it off and he is as strong or stronger then superman, he has to use other means like a guilt bomb affecting the human within the mask but not the mask itself

in mask world tour the wearer of the mask was shot but the mask sucked his spirit back in his body and just got up

in mask world tour the mask can fly and is thrown into a portal but comes back i think he reopened it

in mask vs marshall law its stated the mask can alter reality and its proven as he creates a large monstrocity of a women that he has destroying the city while he takes a nap

the mask can summen any weapon best example the joker puts the mask on and uses a lazer one that blows up a tank with one shot, not good enough for you? he later has a nuke to blow up the city im also guessing he summened it since you just dont buy a nuke on the street

mask can turn giant as in lobo/mask he turned into king kong and ate lobo munching him up before lobo tore out of his stomach

the mask releases the dark inhibitions of the wearer depending on how messed up they are so he says in mask toys in the attic

mask has super strengh as seen in mask toys in the attic after he finishes off some poor guy he nails bar bells to the wall and puts the guy up on them the cops say youd have to be super strong to do that with bar bells

mask's main enemy is a guy who barely gets hurt the mask shot him with machine gun, flame thrower, electricuted him, shot him point blank through the body the guy just keeps getting up and has very minor damage afterwords point is the mask never gets hurt during there fights or comes out fresh as a daisy afterwords.

mask can summen other beings as when he had an army of animals attack walter guy mentioned above out of no where he called them.

AsbestosFlaygon
This respect thread stinks.. not even a single scan of The Mask comics feats.

WickedDynamite
Son of the Mask sucks.

Blanket
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
This respect thread stinks.. not even a single scan of The Mask comics feats. What did you expect from batdude123?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.