Nazi mysticism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revolver Ocelot
I doing a paper on Nazi mysticism. I wonder if any of you could supply with any info/links/theories. Anything involving essoteric Hitlerism, the Fourth Reich, "Hyperboreans" (the master race of godlike humans, or something) would be appreciated.

Evil Dead
hmm.....

I was just reading something about the fourth reich the other day....I'm not into that garbage, mind you. I simply believe the foo fighter phenomena of WWII was indeed a german black project that has been carried over by the U.S. resulting in the flying saucer phenomena since........which the german beginnings of the project are well documented on paper and video. While clicking a few links.......I landed on some nutjob site which claimed the nazis escaped to Antartica, referred to as the fourth reich and continue on.............followed by all kinds of paranoid conspiracy crap about new world order and the like....

um......just do a google search for any of the terms you mentioned.

Atlantis001

Revolver Ocelot
Hm, what do you know of these "root races". I was under the impression that the Hyperboreans were the "greatest" in the eyes of the Nazis.

Thanks for the information BTW.

Janus Marius
Just Wiki Nazi mysticism and it can give you a lot of links to check, along with some articles.

Evil Dead
I hate hearing about that freemason crap........ yes, it was an organized group of laborers used to influence politics.......... we still have those today, they're called unions......yet the only world domination type conspiracies attributed to those today are links with organized crime.

also, the swatika was used in Hinduism.....but certainly did not originate from it. It is a truely mysterious symbol.......used for thousands of years the world over to represent different things. Cultures on opposite sides of the oceans were using the exact same symbol.....yet had no contact with each other. I have my own theory on this....not really my own theory but the one I believe........don't feel like getting into it in this thread.

Atlantis001

meep-meep
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I hate hearing about that freemason crap........ yes, it was an organized group of laborers used to influence politics.......... we still have those today, they're called unions......yet the only world domination type conspiracies attributed to those today are links with organized crime.

also, the swatika was used in Hinduism.....but certainly did not originate from it. It is a truely mysterious symbol.......used for thousands of years the world over to represent different things. Cultures on opposite sides of the oceans were using the exact same symbol.....yet had no contact with each other. I have my own theory on this....not really my own theory but the one I believe........don't feel like getting into it in this thread.

I'm interested in what your theory is. Maybe you could start up a thread about it. That or IM me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.