who could break caps shield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
who (bloodlusted) could break caps shield

Tshern
Many characters; Thor, Silver Surfer, several cosmics...

superkronick92
I think if supes needed to he could break it

Thanos_6383
With Physical strength?

Etrigan
Chuck Norris.

No.

Superman, Sentry, Silver Surfer, Thor, Beta Ray Bill...

Could Black Bolt's shout break it?

jrodslam
Thor, Supes, Hulk can dent the shield. Break it however? I have my doubts. Not many blasts would do well against it either i rekon.

Like Tshern said, cosmics as well. Especially those who have mater manipulation abilities. Turn it into glass and "crash!".

Adam Warlock
Sersi

Etrigan
If I remember correctly, Cap has deflected a Mjolnir blow with his shield.

He went flying, but he did survive.

jrodslam
And hes taken blasts from Thanos as well.

jgiant
hulk can definately break it

Milkie
Batwing

TheKahn
Who should be able to break the shield:

high-end energy or matter manipulators, certain teleporters and magic users, and anyone who can fly a fraction of the speed of light and have a considerable amount of durability.

samishe
Wolverine.

leonidas
the question should be -- who could break it using physical strength alone. too many who could do it otherwise via magic or matter manipulation.

who could physically do it? hmm, i'll go out on a limb and say . . . no one. in theory, hulk COULD do it, but the scenario is pretty unlikely. hulk has tried before with the shield and failed. nefaria who appeared at least as strong as thor, couldn't do it.

i'm not sure it's the hardest substance in the MU (uru?? the destroyer armor??) but it is harder than pure adamantium and has survived an awful lot over the years . . .

Tshern
Thanos broke with physical strength while wielding the IG. That's why I think any skilled user of the Power Gem could do it...

elephant_man
the flash could. he'd viabrate throgh it causing it to explode.

badabing
Originally posted by elephant_man
the flash could. he'd viabrate throgh it causing it to explode.
That could work. Breaking it at the molecular level. I guess somebody with enough cosmic or mystical/magic power could also break it.

elephant_man
i agree, flash would break it down with his molecules and silver surfer has enough cosmic energy to break it

Soujaboy
RTK could,

juggernaut66666
magneto could

batdude123
The Mask could.

elephant_man
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO PUT UP A PICTURE PLEASE????????.. apoc. could snap it in half. hed grow as big as earth and break it.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
Who should be able to break the shield:

high-end energy or matter manipulators, certain teleporters and magic users, and anyone who can fly a fraction of the speed of light and have a considerable amount of durability.

Kick ass sig Kahn! smile

elephant_man
so flash could it

King_Mungi
Madison Jeffries...ta da

elephant_man
i hate that mask. its always getting brought up.

lft4ded
Wouldn't the Vibranium element prevent Flash's vibratory trick from working? That's part of what makes it so strong.

I agree with leonidis when it comes to who could do it with physical strength and say virtually no one.

I'd hold anything that happened to or was caused by Thanos weilding the IG suspect as he had total control over every aspect of this reality. Besides, I thought the Power Gem wasn't strictly for physical purposes but to boost the power of the other Infinity Gems. A downward smash with the thought 'Destroy!' in his mind and any of several gems could've caused the downfall of the shield. The reality gem could've caused it to radically destabilize, the space gem could've caused the molecular structure to separate, even the time gem could've returned the shield to a point in time before the alloy had completely set.

That's what being god is about though! :P

aliveinboston
Originally posted by samishe
Wolverine.

Wolverine cant cut through a frozen turkey with his wimpy muscles what chance does he have against the Captain's shield?

MattDay
lol his claws may be sharp but he's not strong enough to force them through an object like the captains shield

Tassadar
The Saint of Killers guns could probly shoot through it, a really POed hulk could theoretically, the human torch might be able to melt it, the surfer could probably manipulate it, Galactus of course could break it, Superman Prime probly could, anyone above big G could, and any of the genius level intellects could probly find a way to break it, thats all I can think of right now....

Thunderstrike
Nothing short of a cosmic, to be honest.

Jesse7
Superboy Prime, War Wolverine, and Vampire Wolverine.

King KAM
you guys dont get it, muscle cant break the sheild, so no hulk and no god blast can do it, it has to be tampered on a molecular level.

end of discussion.

Jesse7
SBP can Retcon punch it, he broke free from the Negative Zone, and the Speed force, and from punching on the source wall (when not at full power) he caused multiple retcons.

King KAM
Originally posted by Jesse7
SBP can Retcon punch it, he broke free from the Negative Zone, and the Speed force, and from punching on the source wall (when not at full power) he caused multiple retcons. thats in a universe ran by whimps

Blue nocturne
Like I said superman 1 million can break it, and if he can't he'll get the sword of superman.

drwerwer
galaktus could break it

King KAM
Originally posted by drwerwer
galaktus could break it yea with messing with the molecules....

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by King KAM
yea with messing with the molecules....

Saint of killers can shoot through it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.