The "ultimate marvel" RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Valentine
The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/j3rry_n31l/96e48d5b.jpg
GameMaster: Mr.Valentine
Deputy Mod: DarkCrawler
Deputy Mod: Grey Fox

RULES:

-Players can choose any hero in the Ultimate Marvel Universe. Players who have proved themselves as good RPer's will also have the option to Ultimize a character, and/or take up a second character. No God-Like characters.

-Everyone exists in the Ultimate Marvel Timeline. No 616 or other alternate items may be used.

-No Killing (unless agreed by a mod). Unnamed faceless NPC's may be killed, but not comic characters. Someone else may want to take up the character, or they may be important to another story.

-You can go anywhere on Earth, or travel off planet, but do so within your characters means.

-You are your character, so act like it. Talk like them, use there dialouge. Do not exaggerate your powers, or pop-up here and there without explination.

-Several stories can be going at once, and you have the freedom to interact with other characters.

-No Time Travel.

-You must post at least once every two weeks, though it is preferred that you post more. If you go two weeks without a post without prior notice, your character is up for grabs.

-And of course, all regular rules of KMC apply.

-Have fun.

*BTW, i "borrowed" this application from hype boards, who borrowed from someone else. Werent gonna act like i would really be arsed to type that all out lol stick out tongue*

Cast (so far):
Mr.Valentine- Wolverine
DarkCrawler- Namor
Grey Fox- Undecided as of yet stick out tongue

Mr. Valentine
Yeah forgot to do the application stick out tongue

Username:

Name of Character applying for:

Powers/ history of character applying for:

Reasons for applying:

what can you add to this RPG?:

do you know how to post pictures on KMC?:

H. S. 6
I'd be interested as playing as Ultimate Spidey, but this should be in the registered RPG forum. smile

Mr. Valentine
really??? bollocks...sad

Mr. Valentine
Um well i messaged Digi about it, i geuss you could apply anyways, and then i would do it in the right forum. (With everyone keeping the same characters of course) stick out tongue hmm confused

H. S. 6
Username: H. S. 6

Name of Character applying for: Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

Peter Parker, son of the late Richard and Mary Parker, grew up with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May, who both loved him dearly. When he was only 16 years old, Peter was bitten by a spider during a class trip to the Osbourn Industries. This spider had been exposed to an altered super soldier serum which eventually gave Peter the powers of a spider, including superhuman strength, reflexes, agility, and a precognative sense he dubbed "Spider Sense." With his own scientific knowledge and help from some of Peter's father's unfinished work, Peter created his "web shooters," which granted him the ability to swing around Manhatten on a thin strand of "web."

When his uncle was killed by a robber that Peter could have stopped, he took up the mantle of a superhero, living by the words "With great power, comes great responsibility."

He juggles his relationship with MJ, the girl next door; his aunt; school; and the other side of his life--the superhero in him. Currently, he is dating a member of the X-Men, Kitty Pryde.

Peter Parker is Spider-Man.

Reasons for applying:
1. Seems like it could be fun if done right.

2. I want to have a chance to be Ult. Petey. stick out tongue

3. Get to know other members better/learn more of some of the Ultimate characters

What can you add to this RPG?:

I can type in actual English ( stick out tongue ). I pride myself on being able to write well, and I could possibly supply graphics for the RPG. A banner? Sigs? (Of course, this is if it gets popular.)

Do you know how to post pictures on KMC?: Yes.

Hope that works. big grin

Mr. Valentine
Gleefully accepted big grin

H. S. 6
Cool. big grin

Soujaboy
Username: Soujaboy

Name of Character applying for: Juggernaut (Cain Marko)

Not much is known about Cain Marko. All that is known is that he was incarcerated by Weapon X and forced to act as a living weapon under the direction of Col. John Wraith. Juggernaut was part of the strike force that took out the X-Men, forcing them into Weapon X as well. When The Brotherhood removed the security implants that were prohibiting the mutants from leaving their cells, Juggernaut fought for his freedom. After the entire ordeal, Cain was offered a place with both Xavier's X-Men and Magneto's Brotherhood. Cain chose The Brotherhood, but has apparently left the team for parts unknown. Recently, Juggernaut was bonded with a gem stolen by Rogue and Gambit called the Cyttorak Gem. Though its full repercussions are unknown, Juggernaut did describe himself as feeling "better than ever."

Powers: Juggernaut is a virtually unstoppable mutant. Once he begins moving, no force other than his own will can stop him.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Juggernaut_%28Ultimate%29

Reasons for applying:
1. Sounds like it could be fun to interact with other posters and there characters.

2. I love writing comic's

3. I love the Ultimate Marvel Universe

what can you add to this RPG?: The Unstoppable Juggernaut(With some sense)

do you know how to post pictures on KMC?: Yes

Mr. Valentine
Welcome Souja! big grin... or should i say "Cain" stick out tongue

Next Venom_girl
Username: next venom_girl

Name of Character applying for: Black Cat

Powers/ history of character applying for: Ultimate Black Cat is described as having "low level mutant abilities" (easily beat Spider-man in this continuity) she is also skilled at infiltration (has her cables, grappling hooks, utility belt, glass cutters, hacking equipment, night vision goggles, and claws (uncertain if they are "equipment" or part of her mutant abilities?)), and is a skilled martial artist. In Ultimate, Black Cat's father took the fall for the Kingpin and rotted (and presumably died) in prison. Black Cat is intent on making Fisk's life a living hell. Stealing the mystic tablet that was his last hope for saving his wife.
Though she has some heroic qualities, it seems that she will stop at nothing to get her revenge, making deals with Fisk's rival crime lords to bring Fisk down (even if it will open up the city to a violent gang war). She looks to be about in her 20s and she is very lonely. She thought the mysterious Spider-man might be her soulmate--until she unmasked him and realized he was only a 14 year old kid (at which point she retched all over his costume).

Reasons for applying:
1. RPGs are fun.

2. Black Cat is one of my favorite characters.

3. For the most part, I enjoy the Ultimate titles.

Vindictive revenge plots, karate action, breaking and entering, and sexual innuendo. Also, for a plot point, she's bound to be pissed at Spider-man now, too.

Yep.

Mr. Valentine
Wooo go Sexual innuendo stick out tongue Lol approved big grin

Next Venom_girl
Cool. big grin

Mr. Valentine
List of characters people could choose:
Ultimate Fantastic four
Ben grimm
Mr Fantastic
Johnny storm
Sue storm

Ultimates
Captain America
Thor
Hawkeye
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Nick Fury
The Wasp

X men
Proffesor X
Cyclops
Colossus
Phoenix
Iceman
Angel
Storm
Nightcrawler
Rogue
Dazzler

BAD GUYS

Magneto
Mystique
Forge
Longshot
Toad
Doctor Doom
Sabertooth
Sinister

there are lots more...stick out tongue my hands started to hurt so i stopped sad lol

Soujaboy
Put this thread as a link in your sig, thus will help your site become known.

Mr. Valentine
Lol Souja.. how do i do it??? because it keeps doing this.. un-able to click and i dont know how to just make it say "the ultimate marvel RPG" sad damn i sound lyk a noob sad

Soujaboy
Im not sure? ask one of the mods

Mr. Valentine
so far..
Mr.Valentine- Wolverine
Grey Fox- Whoever he chooses lol
DarkCrawler- Namor
H.S.6- Spiderman
Soujaboy- Juggernaut
Next Venom_Girl- Black Cat

Come on people, Sign up! Sign up! woooo!

willRules
Please can I join? big grin

Username: WillRules

Name of Character applying for: Ultimate Captain America

Powers/ history of character applying for: In this version, Steve Rogers was a frail volunteer who underwent months of steroid treatment, surgery, and the Super-Soldier formula to become Captain America. Bucky was a childhood friend who followed him on his missions as a photographer and not a costumed sidekick. Rogers' last mission as Captain America sent him deep into Nazi Germany to stop a prototype hydrogen bomb created with alien technology. He caused the rocket carrying the bomb to explode, but fell into the freezing cold Arctic Ocean; rather than die from hypothermia, Rogers fell into suspended animation until Tony Stark's deep sea exploration team pulled him out of the water 57 years later. He promptly joined the Ultimates from which he leads America's premier defense unit!!

He is enhanced to have superhuman physical attributes and is a master strategist, knows numerous fighting skills and has immense shield accuracy when throwing smile

Reasons for applying:
1. My fav ultimate Character is cap

2. The roleplay sounds fun

3. The Ultimates are the best comics out at the mo

my undivided and uncoditional love and support roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Yes

Mr. Valentine
Accepted big grin go will stick out tongue we have our cap smile

willRules
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7151/ult122lv.jpg

Rick/Genis
Username: Rick/Genis

Name of Character applying for: Pluskommander Mahr Vehl (Haloson)

Powers? Mahr Vehl has had extensive surgery so that he could appear human during his time on earth. In his human form, he appears to be of average height with black hair and green eyes. However, Mahr Vehl was implanted with a cybernetic battle suit that can be activated by a device located on his wrist. The armor itself glows green with bio-electic energy. The Kree technology in the suit gives Mahr Vehl increased strength and allows him to fly, create energy shields, turn invisible, view different fields of the light spectrum, and fire energy blasts.

Reasons for applying:
1. Seems interesting..

2. I love RPG's

3. I just like you, Jerry

what can you add to this RPG?: A bit of Comedy Relief and snobbish As*hole-ness.

do you know how to post pictures on KMC?: Nope wink

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6d/Ultimate_Captain_Marvel.jpg/200px-Ultimate_Captain_Marvel.jpg

THIS is Pluskommander Mahr Vehl.

Mr. Valentine
Very nice Jonesy, Accepeted big grin

Soujaboy
u said we could have 2 characters right?

Rick/Genis
Jerry is out... Would you like me to moderate for him, since he wanted me to be co-moderater in the first place?

Mr. Valentine
Souj, if this becomes popular, and i see you are good RPG'ers youll be allowed a second player yes

Dark Shazam93
OK.... here goes... and I recommend that for applications people use an RPG sample to show they aren't complete n00bs, I always use those!

Username: Dark Shazam93

Name of Character applying for: Ultimate venom/ Eddie Brock

The son of scientist edward Brock, Eddie grew up as a childhood friend of Peter Parker. Several years later, Eddie met Pete again and revealed to him an experiment their fathers had worked on, The Suit, an attempt at a cure for cancer. The friends set out to work on it but Eddie discivered Pete was in fact Spider-Man. Pete then got the Suit on him and became a savage monster. Luckily, he managed to get rid of it but it then infected Eddie, who became the monstrous Venom and had a terrifying battle with Spide, which ended with eddie being electrocuted and vanishing...

Reasons for applying:
1.I love RPGing

2. I love Ultimate comics

3. I tried to get severeal comic RPGs started but noone was interested. i've been waiting for something like this for ages!

I'm a fairly experienced RPGer and I will also add a good, bad ass villain!

do you know how to post pictures on KMC?: Yep... I'll just find one!

Mr. Valentine
accepted..

Dark Shazam93
Thanks! When will this be starting? And if there will be new members coming in halfway, make a separate RPG sory thread and leave this one as sign ups...

Mr. Valentine
thats what i was planning to do, and starting?? well.. i applied in the RPG thread, but the mod hasnt replied sad stick out tongue

Dark Shazam93
aaaahhh... you mean Ush? OK... he generally takes a few days or even up to a few weeks! And NEVER PM him about it!!!

Mr. Valentine
My lord, thats ages.. i was hoping of getting around 15 people before we start (so i can get a good story going) there are still a few key people needed to make it work though.

Dark Shazam93
OK... who do you need? I'll see if I can get more members from the Syndicate...

Mr. Valentine
Id rather not draft people, let them come by choice really.. because when you tell people to do stuff, they normally dont do it aswell... and some of them cant spell shifty

Dark Shazam93
LOL< I meant just kind of.... advertise it... with a little persuasion...

shifty

Persuasion involving...

gun_bandanagun_bandanagun_bandanahangtomcattomcatt
anktank

Mr. Valentine
Hmm... well *slaps shazam upside the head for using force*
Tut tut, how could you even hint at that...mad mad now if i see you using force, i will make sure the syndicate members end up being, ultimate shocker and ultimate omega red
dont doubt me

Dark Shazam93
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Nah.... I'd never force them to join, just suggest it... shifty... or would I?

DarkCrawler
Just making the application for Namor...

Username: DarkCrawler

Name of Character applying for: Namor

"In Ultimate Fantastic Four #24, The Four were surveying the ruins of Atlantis where they found a tomb (estimated to be about 9000 years old) containing the hibernating Namor. Ultimate Namor has been revealed to be an imprisoned Atlantean criminal who was considered the worst criminal of his time. His attempt to pass himself off as a king was revealed to be a lie simultaneously with Reed Richard's translation of the Atlantean language."
(it's from Wikipedia...but I believe that you can trust me in knowing about the character)

Powers: Tremendous strength and durability (Was able to send Thing flying a hundred feet with a left hook and took nova blast from Johnny Storm with no much damage) super speed flight (flew so fast that it seemed like teleporting) hydrokinesis (telekinetic control of water, created a formation of Poseidon in a whim) and some sort of limited weather control. Is also about nine thousand years old, and possesses amazing intelligence (learned English completely in a hour)

Reasons for applying:
1. I like RPG's

2. Ultimate Namor is interesting character.

3. Mr. Valentine asked me. smile

A formidable villain, RPG experience, and a nice guy to RP with. big grin

Yeah. yes

Mr. Valentine
Oh.. im sorry, i cannot accept this application sad

Mr. Valentine
big grin only joking, lol accepted

DarkCrawler
stick out tongue

AJ4LIFE
is hulk free ill have him if he isnt

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
is hulk free ill have him if he isnt

...read the thread and check?

You have to make an application too...

AJ4LIFE
i wont wanna join if he aint free so i need to know before i mess up my pc even more cause its not working properly im in a rush so i cant look through it all

DarkCrawler
He's free.

AJ4LIFE
um ok i gotta go ofline so reserve him for me ill do the thing later pc lagging and stuff

DarkCrawler
So -

Hulk is reseved for AJA4LIFE

willRules
Unless someone gets there first stick out tongue

AJ4LIFE
damn stupid pc going off and on ill try to do it now

excuse me its AJ4LIFE not AJA4LIFE

Mr. Valentine
Back,

DarkCrawler
damn stupid pc going off and on ill try to do it now

excuse me its AJ4LIFE not AJA4LIFE
Sorry. embarrasment

AJ4LIFE
i forgive u dont worry

Mr. Valentine
Ok, well me and DC have come to the conclusion that we should ask for examples of what you would add to the game (as long as you want and prefferably about the character you want to be) Rule is enforced.....starting noooooooooooooooow.

grey fox
Username: grey fox

Name of Character applying for: Ben Grim , Zombie Thing

Born on Yancy Street in New York City's Lower East Side, Benjamin J. Grimm's early life was one of poverty and hardship, shaping young Grimm into a tough, streetwise scrapper. His older brother Daniel, who Ben idolized, was killed in a street gang fight when Ben was eight years old. Following the death of his parents, Ben was raised by his Aunt Petunia and Uncle Jake.

Excelling in football as a high school student, Ben received a full scholarship to Empire State University, where he first met his eventual life-long friend Reed Richards. Science student Richards described his dream to one day build a space rocket and Grimm jokingly agreed to fly that rocket.

Following college, Grimm joined the Air Force as a test pilot. (His exploits as a military aviator were chronicled to a limited extent in issue #7 of the "Captain Savage and his Leatherneck Raiders" comic, in a story entitled "Objective: Ben Grimm!"wink

Some years later, Reed Richards once again made contact with Grimm. Richards had built his spaceship, and reminded Grimm of his promise to fly the ship. After the government denied him permission to fly the spaceship himself, Richards plotted a clandestine flight piloted by Grimm and accompanied by Richards' future wife Susan Storm and her brother Johnny Storm. During this unauthorized ride into the upper atmosphere of Earth, they were pelted by a cosmic ray storm and exposed to radiation against which the ship's shields were no protection. Upon crashing down to Earth each of the four learned that they had developed fantastic superpowers. Grimm had been transformed initially into a lumpy orange thing, and later evolved gradually into his more familiar massive orange humanoid form of slightly jagged earthy rock. Richards proposed the quartet band together to use their new abilities for the betterment of humanity, and Grimm, in a moment of understandable self-pity, adopted the superheroic sobriquet The Thing.
Unfortunately a fly in the universal ointment appeared in the form of a zombiefied Sentry , who began spreading the 'Plauge' . Now a zombie Ben seems to enjoy eating Human flesh and crushing people.

The Thing possesses vast superhuman strength, endurance, and durability. The cosmic ray bombardment caused his musculature, bone structure, internal organ composition, soft-tissue structure and skin to greatly increase in toughness and density as a rock like substance.Things Zombie body now allows him to resist most forms of pain. The only known way to destroy a Marvel Zombie is to completely destroy it's skull/brains.

Reasons for applying:
1. Valentine Asked me

2. I have prior experience in RPG'ing

3. I thought it would be fun

what can you add to this RPG?: General Zombie goodness and a easy way of getting rid of you enemies (Gotta love cannibalism . Also i bring myself as a moderator.

Mr. Valentine
Lol accepted big grin you had the initative to post your application without me asking you to! big grin go Fox stick out tongue

grey fox
Thanks

AJ4LIFE
The "Ultimate" Hulk (Bruce Banner) is a fictional character in the Ultimate Marvel Universe. Loosely based on the Marvel Universe Hulk, he first appeared, in flashback, in Mark Millar and Bryan Hitch's Ultimates (vol. 1) #2 (April 2002). Although he did appear in a two-part story in Ultimate Marvel Team-Up, written by Brian Michael Bendis and drawn by Phil Hester, it is generally considered to be out of continuity due to conflicting designs and characters; however references made in the first issue of the Ultimates could be taken to reconcile some of this.

Whereas the Marvel Universe Hulks are characters in their own right, Millar's Ultimate Universe Hulk is intended purely as a mirror of Banner - a creature of pure rage and id, which simply incorporates the base emotions that Ultimate Banner represses, and amplifies them to absurd degrees.

There is a distinct possibility that the Hulk thus presented is actually an extended version of the grey Hulk that originally appeared in the first Hulk comics. His behavior is roughly comparable.

ill do rest later

Mr. Valentine
AJ, just to fill you in, you are the only member on KMC who cannot join (so far) seeing as you couldnt even write your own thing, you had to copy it. and after-all, you suck up to people to spite me.. i reject you in turn big grin its only fair

Rick/Genis
Ummmm.... there are more bad guys than good guys erm

and the only good guys we have are me and.... spiderman and..... black cat...

there is NO WAY we can beat Namor!!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Ummmm.... there are more bad guys than good guys erm

and the only good guys we have are me and.... spiderman and..... black cat...

there is NO WAY we can beat Namor!!

I agree. I think we might only want to accept heroes for a bit. Then, once we have enough, we can go for some villains.

Mr. Valentine
Nope, only satisfy him with drones of women and maybe give him sue storm stick out tongue

Rick/Genis
but... we don't HAVE sue storm!

(and GET ONLINE, Jerry!!) big grin

AJ4LIFE
u bastard i was in a rush u no im gonna moan to u and wind u up

Mr. Valentine
Oh sorry jonesy, lol. I dont care AJ, dont troll on this thread because your application has been rejected for copying a wikipedia article.

AJ4LIFE
actually i couldnt have time to do all cause of pc

Mr. Valentine
I was talking to rick, you are still not joining. So if you troll i will report you

Rick/Genis
Hahahaha!! laughing

My name is Rick Jones

Jones

Jonesey

so you know, AJ

AJ4LIFE
go ahead

grey fox
GUY'S

Let's stop all the animosity ok , Aj stop being a prick , Jones stop being a prick. mad Now both of you say sorry , and Aj I'll write out you Bio thing for you Ok . big grin

Mr. Valentine
Im changing characters stick out tongue ill be Colossus big grin
so we have so far:
Mr.Valentine: Colossus
DarkCrawler: Namor
Grey Fox: Zombie Thing
H.S.6: Spiderman
Next venom girl: Black cat
Soujaboy: Juggernaut
WillRules: Captain america
Rick/Genis: Mahr-Vehl
Darkshazam: Venom

And now i am going to only be accepting HEROES as they are outnumbered. And im still looking for an Experienced poster to be Nick Fury big grin

Grey dont blame Rick, hes just telling him i was talking to him lol stick out tongue and its not the only reason Fox, AJ isnt joining.. stick out tongue its stupid for you to write it because its supposed to be him showing us what he understands about his character.

AJ4LIFE
im sorry FOX its not my fault my pc has been faulty all day

H. S. 6
im sorry FOX its not my fault my pc has been faulty all day

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume your faulty PC isn't the reason Valentine doesn't want you in the RP.

AJ4LIFE
yeh we dont like each other and argue he just winds me up about my country so we had a big arguement and i told hm where to go

Mr. Valentine
Sure you did roll eyes (sarcastic) and all those things DID happen roll eyes (sarcastic), get out AJ, you arent contributing, and you arent part of the RPG.. so leave

AJ4LIFE
remember when u wanted to be ina rpg i said ok but u r pathetic

Rick/Genis
dude... you're not helping this arguement by staying...

I won't tell you to leave... because I don't feel like being a prick..

but you know that awkward silence happens when someone wants you to leave but they don't want to say it and that person won't get the hint?..... yyyyeah...

Mr. Valentine
You used alot more elipses than you normally use, wait thats the first time i seen you use one big grin stick out tongue and yes AJ, if you leave now...maybe ill forget about the attempt to cheat your way in...maybe

AJ4LIFE
pardon can u rephrase last bit val
if u dont mind

Mr. Valentine
Ok, in an understandable way:
"Get lost. and i may forgive you.."
(that last bit was just so you will leave, i have no intention of ever letting you join) stick out tongue

H. S. 6
Let's stop the bickering, mmm?

So, Valentine, know anyone else that might be joining?

AJ4LIFE
why would i want u to forgive me duh

Mr. Valentine
Ok, troll on this thread as much as you want... wink you'll just make yourself look like more of an idiot. But still if thats what you want to do.. fine do it, ill just have to report you

AJ4LIFE
im doing it cause u keep replying fool

grey fox
GUYS ..grrrrrr. BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP !!!!!!
i'M TRYING TO SORT THE MATTER OUT AS WE SPEAK. Now as HS6 said stop bickering ok.

Mr. Valentine
So, yes i still have no nick fury, come on people someone must want him.. one of the main characters of that universe big grin and..uhh a few more X men would be good

AJ4LIFE
fox its hopeless trying to stop it

H. S. 6
Is there a plot yet?

grey fox
fox its hopeless trying to stop it

No it's isn't , i assure you we can sort this out in a civilised manner that doesn't involve me knocking both of you bloody heads together !.

AJ4LIFE
im not bothered anymore

H. S. 6
Just ignore AJ.

By the way, maybe Digimark hasn't gotten the PM to move this?

Personally, I feel it would be best put in the Hosted Role Playing forum. The Unhosted gets too messy, and this RP is going to have people in charge (Valentine, Grey Fox, and DC, correct?).

AJ4LIFE
i do try

grey fox
Ok , now i'm going to go and play on Path of Neo on my PS2 for 30-45 minutes , by the time i get back i expect both of you to have stop acting like dicks ok . Bye for now.

Mr. Valentine
HS6 thats correct yeah, i put in an app in the hosted.. but dshazam said it would be good for unhosted, so im waiting from a reply from their. but i put it in here because its about comics.. and lots more people would see it big grinstick out tongue

AJ4LIFE
un val i don really pay atention buts wats the difference between hosted and un-hosted

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
HS6 thats correct yeah, i put in an app in the hosted.. but dshazam said it would be good for unhosted, so im waiting from a reply from their. but i put it in here because its about comics.. and lots more people would see it big grinstick out tongue

The thing you have to be wary about, though, is in Unhosted RPG's, there is no one in charge.

No one in charge = very, very chaotic/hectic = bad.

Also, a Hosted RPG doesn't have to be extremely strict. It can be seen as a more focused Unhosted RPG, except, of course, with a host.

AJ4LIFE
so no one can chuck somone out or somthing like that

Mr. Valentine
Oh ok then.. i see, so i geuss, i would probably go for hosted, because if we didnt then anyone could just show up and do what they wanted and wreck it stick out tongue

H. S. 6
Oh ok then.. i see, so i geuss, i would probably go for hosted, because if we didnt then anyone could just show up and do what they wanted and wreck it stick out tongue

Exactly. thumb up

Believe me, you want Hosted. stick out tongue

AJ4LIFE
dont worry i wont wrck it seeing as i have been asked so nicely

Mr. Valentine
Ok, shalimar fox should be posting an app on here in a sec, still searching for more people big grin advertise this RPG so we can get it up and running big grin

Shalimar_fox
Username: Shalimar_fox

Name of Character applying for:Rogue (of the x-men)

Powers/ history of character applying for:Rogue's original power is to absorb the life,memory,power,and energy of whom she comes in contact with.She had join the brother hood and fell in love with magneto.after seeing that she was on the wrong side she join the x-men.before joining the x-men she came in contact with Mrs.Marvel(i believe)and absorbed her power of super strength,flight,durability.

Reasons for applying:
1.If i can become a better roleplayer then someday i can lead my own rp.

2.Marvel hero's are my fav.

3.I think I will be an key member

what can you add to this RPG?:I can't add anything but the right way of how to play rogue.if i could add anything more the rp would not be balanced

do you know how to post pictures on KMC?:yes

H. S. 6
Rogue absorbed Mrs. Marvel's power in the Ultimate universe?

Mr. Valentine
Lol stick out tongue yes shalimar thats why its called "ultimate" um, are there any ultimate characters you would like to be?

Shalimar_fox
~ok thanks.i'm really a storm base fan but i'm tring something diffrent i don't know about the whole ultimate thing i just wanna be rogue~

Mr. Valentine
Lol, well i would recomend ultimate kitty pryde, you could get some good writing and chemistry with HS6 big grinstick out tongue

DarkCrawler
Ultimate Rogue currently has the powers of Gambit...here is her history:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_%28comics%29#Ultimate_Rogue

Shalimar_fox
~ok i'll be kitty but don't have to do another app do i?~

Mr. Valentine
Lol nah dont worry, i recieved it by Pm big grin wink stick out tongue accepted

jringo718
Username: Jringo718

Name of Character applying for: Doctor Doom (Victor Von Doom)

"Whereas the Fantastic Four attained the powers of the four classical elements - earth, fire, air and water - the Ultimate version of Doctor Doom has gained the power of the Chinese fifth element, metal. Additionally, Doom could expel the remains of his internal organs as a poisonous gas and could grow and fling porcupine-like volleys of quills from his forearms. He also possesses a regenerative power, but he cannot heal any wound caused by his own body. Therefore, the scar Reed made on Van Damme's face remains, because it was done with one of his own quills." (Taken from Wikipedia)

Reasons for applying:
1. This seems very fun and intersting

2. I want this to tide me over till Marvel Ultimate Alliance comes out.

3. Doctor Doom is my favortie villain and I wanted to use him in this RPG

I got good typing skills and know how RPGs work, I know these are lame excuses but I am hoping I can do more than type as this RPG progresses further.

do you know how to post pictures on KMC?: yes

Mr. Valentine
Aha, accepted (Atleast you stated it was taken from wikipedia) good man big grin

steverules
Reasons for applying:
1.Fun

2.Coolness

3.Dpool rocks

what can you add to this RPG?:Fun and laughter

do you know how to post pictures on KMC?:Yes I do

Mr. Valentine
Accepted (i was on msn with him at the time.. i know who he wants to be ULTIMATE DEADPOOL) stick out tongue

steverules
lol

willRules
Will we have a common plot or will it be completely individual stories from each person with the occasion team up???

Mr. Valentine
Well, at the start i geuss it will be individual at the start unless you pm someone asking for a team up... lyk spiderman and kitty pryde team up alot. wolvie and colossus team up alot. so if you have anyone you team up with you shud ask now big grin

willRules
Ultimate Cap would team up with whoever becomes Nick Fury or any of the Ultimates. Problem is nobodies gonna want to be Nick Fury after his showing in Ultimates 2 #9

Mr. Valentine
Oh yeah, hes only got one arm hasnt he? lol, well.. im sure he could regrow one.. or get tony to make him a sythetic one or sumthing stick out tongue

willRules
Oh yeah, hes only got one arm hasnt he? lol, well.. im sure he could regrow one.. or get tony to make him a sythetic one or sumthing stick out tongue

That will probably happen. laughing

The really lame thing is he was doing really well and holding his own against those goons until one punched his arm off. Not that it wasn't a great issue like every issue of Ultimates so far. thumb up

Rick/Genis
okay, we need good guys like NOW!!!! And I would be able to team up with Ultimate Cap Since I'm Ultimate Captain Marvel!

(If you're on Jerry, GET ON wink)

Mr. Valentine
Ok, members who have already signed up.. or are going to could you please go to the hosted rpg application and show your support for the RPG, so we can get this thing running already big grin

Mr. Valentine
Thunderfox has been accepted into the RPG as gambit (stick out tongue i know, seems wierd.. but you'll see)

steverules
I love being ultimate dpool.

Paola
sorry guys, we have a RPG forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.