war hulk v.s. the flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elephant_man
both at primes.

GodofThunder
I really really dont like flash but if supes and thor cant catch him i dont think the hulk has a chance. The entire vibrating through things and makin them explode power is going to take it.........

grey fox
Flash ram's his hand through War hulk's chest , squeezing the guy's heart. It kills him.

GodofThunder
LOL................. OWNED!!!!!!!!!

elephant_man
apocalypse gave war hulk his immense power making him one of the most powerfull beings in the universe. But i still think that the flash would beat him. he literally untuochable. He would viabrate the whole time while they fight, and if he swung at him while he is viabrating, then his arm would explode. The flash would win 10/10. at least thats my opinion, and i don't want to sound like i'm under rating the hulk, but compared to flash.......

grey fox
Originally posted by elephant_man
apocalypse gave war hulk his immense power making him one of the most powerfull beings in the universe. But i still think that the flash would beat him. he literally untuochable. He would viabrate the whole time while they fight, and if he swung at him while he is viabrating, then his arm would explode. The flash would win 10/10. at least thats my opinion, and i don't want to sound like i'm under rating the hulk, but compared to flash.......

Wrong.

Apocalypse gave Hulk a slight upgrade , and cleansed his mind. The fractured state of the universes at that point were what was giving hulk his impressive power.

elephant_man
ya but flash would still beat him

grey fox
Of course.

Do you want a signature Elephant man ?

elephant_man
what do you mean? even if it was a slight upgrade, apocalypse was the one who gave him his powers. thats all i was saying : ) what do you mean by signature?

badabing
Originally posted by elephant_man
what do you mean? even if it was a slight upgrade, apocalypse was the one who gave him his powers. thats all i was saying : ) what do you mean by signature?
The pics below everybody's posts. My signature is The Thing with my forum name, Badabing, written.

elephant_man
ya i want one. i dont know how to do it though. could you tell me? i just got this today.

badabing
Send Grey Fox a private message and see what signature he had for you.

Metalmanx
Yea, Flash wins this 10/10.

Thanos_6383
Flash wins..Oh,and get a nice signature Elephant Man.I'm sure Grey Fox will get you a good one.

bigboygreen
Hulk would destroy the red thing.

grey fox
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Hulk would destroy the red thing.

WRONG

Dayscribe
Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.