The Legion Vs. Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkie
The Legion

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/AvatarofChaosvX/Legion.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/AvatarofChaosvX/Legion2.jpg

Note: The Legion are The Hellspawn

Asgard

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/a/a0/THOR082.jpg

Soleran
Is this fight on neutral ground with roughly equal numbers for both sides?

Milkie
Originally posted by Soleran
Is this fight on neutral ground with roughly equal numbers for both sides?

Neutral Ground & Equal Numbers

Third Age Spawn & Normal Thor

Milkie
UP

Tallis
Legion takes this

Thunderstrike
Asgard. You're neglecting Odin.

Tallis
true. But then if God Spawn is leading them they win

Thunderstrike
It's not. 3rd age is Thor's level.

Milkie
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Asgard. You're neglecting Odin.

Some eat Zeus for breakfast... Literally...

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/826/205cj.jpg
http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/5135/219wn.jpg
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/7764/224ni.jpg
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3475/234vt.jpg
http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/5185/245mg.jpg

Heres a better picture of Zeus
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7825/curseofthespawn20darkmyth16170.jpg

Thunderstrike
Image Zeus was pathetic. Odin is nearly omnipotent. 3rd age spawn would die fast.

Milkie
NO!!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d20/mikehasadd/i3cphy.gif

No but really. Those Hellspawn are no joke some are just as powerful as Spawn. Who ever said it is going to all come down to Spawn and Odin? 50 Third Age Spawns come beating the hell out of Odin while the rest wait their turn.

Thunderstrike
You've got a bunch of Thor+ fighters and such in Asgard, and they've got numbers on their side.

Milkie
The Legion has numbers also.

Also lets not forgt the massive collection of lost souls that Man of Miracles had placed in Spawn. Souls that were neither claimed by Heaven or Hell and with Purgatory being closed they have nowhere to go. When released these souls share Spawn's powers and suit that adapt them to their own unique talents and abilities. At least that is the theory.

the Darkone
Asgard is to powerful in their own realm, Odinforce and Rune magic sorry, Asgard all the way.

Milkie
Originally posted by the Darkone
Asgard is to powerful in their own realm, Odinforce and Rune magic sorry, Asgard all the way.

Neutral Ground & Equal Numbers

Third Age Spawn & Normal Thor

the Darkone
Asgard is everybody to Odin to Sutur and yes that means Destroyer will be disintegrating the hell spawns ass.

Milkie
You underrate the Hellspawn

the Darkone
You are underestimate Asgard.

Milkie
NO BOY! NO!!!

the Darkone
who the F**k you are calling a Boy, I'm a grown f**king man. Asgard has to much raw power with Magic and Cosmic powers. Asgard to many feats as a whole.

Milkie
Dude, Chill the hell out. I was joking when I that. I wanted to bump my thread.

Milkie
UP

Takion
Originally posted by Milkie
UP
Disciple alone wins this. He is heavens first warrior, and has like trillions of years of fighting experience.

Milkie
The Disciple is not part this.

Takion
The Disciple is not part this.
It was a wrong thread, Do you think Disciple can defeat Jim Corrigan Spectre.

Milkie
Not much is known about him so I can't really say for sure. Possibly, Possibly Not. I know Zera has a chance.

the Darkone
Spectre is part of God, the answer is no. The Spectre will send him to the begining of the Big Bang.

Milkie
Originally posted by the Darkone
Spectre is part of God, the answer is no. The Spectre will send him to the begining of the Big Bang.

The Disciple is also part of god... and so is all the rest of his angles... your point being...

newjak86
The Disciple is also part of god... and so is all the rest of his angles... your point being... What he is trying to say is he is directly linked to God in that his power comes directly from God. Basically he can be as Uber as needed and sometimes can be week.
Although a rouge Spectre did go on a rampage beating the strongest magical forces in the DCU.
Spawn no matter how strong could never take on Spectre.

Milkie
When Spawn's run end will see.

Big Sexy
When Spawn's run end will see.
off topic question, what was the comic number where Cog told spawn his identity and tricked him to try and rule hell. It would be greatly appreciated.

newjak86
When Spawn's run end will see. What exactly do mean by this statement as in how far up the ladder he goes is that it?

Milkie
Originally posted by Big Sexy
off topic question, what was the comic number where Cog told spawn his identity and tricked him to try and rule hell. It would be greatly appreciated.

120 I believe

Originally posted by newjak86
What exactly do mean by this statement as in how far up the ladder he goes is that it?

Yeah. I'd like to see how much powerful hes going to get later on leading to the end of the book. There are some big events coming up and he's going to need some great power to overcome them. Some of the most terrible creatures of mythology are about to be unleashed as the End Time approaches.

Big Sexy
Thanks

Big Sexy
120 I believe

Yeah. I'd like to see how much powerful hes going to get later on leading to the end of the book. There are some big events coming up and he's going to need some great power to overcome them. Some of the most terrible creatures of mythology are about to be unleashed as the End Time approaches.

I agree, stuff like the seat of heaven being open, the dead walking the earth, mythological creature coming, and the Lucifer himself being hinted at appearing really shows that Spawn may climb the mountain top.

newjak86
120 I believe

Yeah. I'd like to see how much powerful hes going to get later on leading to the end of the book. There are some big events coming up and he's going to need some great power to overcome them. Some of the most terrible creatures of mythology are about to be unleashed as the End Time approaches. In the End thoug Spawn will not become God or overtake God therefore will still not even be match for Spectre as he is the embodiment of God's Wraith. Not just a good title but the real deal as in Spectre could be the Logoz part of the presence.

Milkie
Originally posted by newjak86
In the End thoug Spawn will not become God or overtake God therefore will still not even be match for Spectre as he is the embodiment of God's Wraith. Not just a good title but the real deal as in Spectre could be the Logoz part of the presence.

I never said he would and you really can't say he's not because your not writing the book. Spectre never became god or overtook him did he? No. And he never will. All i'm saying is i'm wondering how powerful he will get leading to the end of the book. I never said he will destory god. Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

newjak86
I never said he would and you really can't say he's not because your not writing the book. Spectre never became god or overtook him did he? No. And he never will. All i'm saying is i'm wondering how powerful he will get leading to the end of the book. I never said he will destory god. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. If that is what you think what I'm trying to say is Spawn would have to beat God in order to beat Spectre. This is the best I've heard so far explaining Spectre. He isn't God but he is the closet thing to it. Spectre is a part of God in every sense of the word in that he is he can tap into possibly all or most of God's power if allowed to. He is that powerful.

Milkie
That's if he is allowed to. Sometimes hes weak sometimes hes not.

Big Sexy
Black Adam showed that

newjak86
That's if he is allowed to. Sometimes hes weak sometimes hes not. That is true but even when Rouge and mad Spectre was still much to strong for any other force to face and he went on to face and defeat the strongest magic sources in the DCU I repeat a rouge Spectre as in one not told to do anything. His low showing are more of when God doesn't want him to do anything then him being at that low a level all the time.
Yes Black Adam flew through his face but in the end BA still lost.

Milkie
This is not about Spectre

Mider
the hellspawn, do they have limites on there power like spawn did when he was first age if not then just one would win none of them can do the stuff spawn could, energy enough to burn down heavens gate i dont think so, stop time etc etc.

Milkie
The have Unlimited Necroplasm but they are not all on the level of a 2nd Age Spawn

Mider
even first age spawn's feats where freaking amazing though he turned a place into simmons ville in first age right?

Mider
ok lol i just looked at his first age feats, he dont do alot but when he does use his powers there effects are amazing, and even when he dont use his powers, his strengh and durability is probably beyond even of the olympian gods, i dont think odin could kill them i mean if it takes heaven to kill one what can odin do to an entire army, is he strong enough to kill all of them, can he even kill one? Spawn servived heavenly powers can odin dish out enough punishment to do that? and these guys have unlimited use of there power sooooooo take a look at spawns feats when he does use power and imagine these guys going all out at once on odin cause i dont believe that the lesser asgardians would last long.

Milkie
Well you can't base these guys off what Al Simmons has done. Some of them might have done things differently and used there power more then Al did way back then. No Hellspawn is the same as the other they all have personalities and these guys are beyond Al when he first started out. Plus they have skills that Al never had. Some of these guys are from thousands of years ago and some are from different dimensions. I'm not saying they are better then Al but they are different.

Mider
the point i was trying to make is that all of them being out of necroplasm i dont think any of the asgardians who are lower then odin would be able to even hurt them for long, odin himself might kill a few but eventually they probably would use there power on him and overtake him i mean how strong is a hellspawn with unlimited use of his power not saying there on 2nd age spawns level but im just wondering.

Mider
bump

Mider
bump

Soujaboy
Odinforce anybody? He could just blink them out of existence. It was stated in Thor v2 in the god and men arc, that Odin was far more powerful than he appeared to be. He could have blinked all his and Thor's enemies out of existence, butt he choose not to because he understood the concept of live and let live.

He also has the ability to give back life to people who perish, so that could work on the battlefield.

The Asgardian Destroyer is in this fight as well, and im sure that it's going to take a while before he's taken down.

Mider
i know about the odin force that dont mean that its an automatic win, these guys have infinite necroplasm meaning they can heal from anything almost short of angelic weapons and i dont know anything else that kills a spawn, there powers do not deplete, but there not spawn AKA al simmons i give you that but there the eighth circles light best soldiers im thinking so i dont think that most of asgard would do very well against them odin himself would last the longest but if they all gang up on him what chance does he have i mean im not saying he would lose but im saying its a tough call.

Soujaboy
He can transmute them all to bread, and feed them to the Asgardians. Or like I already said, he could just blink them out of exsistance. He could also just trensport them all to another dimension, theres many possibilities.

You also forget that the gods are not the only race that Odin allowed to live in Asgard. They have the Ice Giants, Elves, Dwarfs, The Fire Demons, and the trolls.

Mider
yeah you also forget that hellspawns are not humans and you dont just transmute them into bread or blink them out of existence if it was that easy dont you think one of the many angels in the spawn series would have done that?

Mider
featwise the legion is really small i think BUT they where winning the fight against an archdemons army in his own realm and those demons where not little itty bitty ones either and only one spawn died.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Mider
yeah you also forget that hellspawns are not humans and you dont just transmute them into bread or blink them out of existence if it was that easy dont you think one of the many angels in the spawn series would have done that?

What stops them from being transmuted into another object?

Mider
i just dont think its that easy they fought against an entire army of demons in a hell which its boss was suppose to be totally omnipatent the demon army was ALOT bigger then the spawn army and even then the spawn army only lost ONE soldier.

MJOILNIR
The Norns as well. Thier very powerful magic users. I cant remember her name but one of the norns is second only to Odin as a magic user. Remember your looking at a realm full of extremly powerful magic users outside of the asgardians as well. Asgard in my opinion has many mages very close to Dr. Strange in magical power, and at least a few that probably are on his level maybe a little higher. Im not saying who wins here but thiers a lot of other powerful species in Asgard as well as the asgardians.

Mider
i still dont think they can win this the hellspawns are just to durable but then i dont know ask milkie if they have gone up against really powerful magic users.

MJOILNIR
Im not sure myself. Just thought I would point out somethings some people might not know.

Mider
id ask milkie or lord urizen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.