Wolvenom Sucks..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
I don't know anything about him and I don't want to... he sounds retarded..

The End.

I don't expect this to start a large thread... just putting in my two cents.

badabing
Originally posted by Rick/Genis

The End.

You fear what you don't know. laughing

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by badabing
You fear what you don't know. laughing

oh my god.... that.... is so ....... STUPID!!!!!

badabing
oh my god.... that.... is so ....... STUPID!!!!! laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing

grey fox
TBTJ crushes him....

outarddwarf
but teh claws and teh webbs! together!

willRules
It only lasted an issue anyway, it was during the whole run storyline where Logan survives a "nuke"

Rick/Genis
so bring on MORE stupidity!!!!

capt it up
so bring on MORE stupidity!!!!
ok, just keep talking and there ull have ur wish

Next Venom_girl
Damn, wish I had the picture. An atom bomb goes off on top of him... all that's left is his skeleton... and his Levis. Respect Denim--the most indestructible substance in the Marvel Universe.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by capt it up
ok, just keep talking and there ull have ur wish

you can't tell me that you actually CONDONE this kind of perversity in comic book writing, can you?

It's absurd to think of it and it makes me feel violated from all corners

I love Wolverine... I love venom... they should never be paired... and wolverine should NEVER be able to survive a nuclear blast... PERIOD!

END OF STORY!!

capt it up
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Damn, wish I had the picture. An atom bomb goes off on top of him... all that's left is his skeleton... and his levis. Respect Denim-the most indestructable substance in the Marvel Universe.
I have it lol

capt it up
you can't tell me that you actually CONDONE this kind of perversity in comic book writing, can you?

It's absurd to think of it and it makes me feel violated from all corners

I love Wolverine... I love venom... they should never be paired... and wolverine should NEVER be able to survive a nuclear blast... PERIOD!

END OF STORY!!
thats ur oppion.
also u dont love wolverine who are u fooling?
msot every one knows u dont like wolverine, you make it plain when ever u post in a thread about him.

Rick/Genis
I've been a fan of wolverine since before you were born, little man.

I have wolverine #1 through #183, and that doesn't include the newer issues and trades i've picked up throughout my years, so don't presume you know ANYTHING about my feelings towards a comic book charicter. what I DON'T like about wolverine is his constant inconsistancies in writing. I don't like that he has become Marvel's Personal Savior and it seems like he's in EVERY damn COMIC BOOK now! That annoys me to no end.

I also believe that in the threads I post... wolverine CAN be beaten, unlike you. So I'm sorry if we have a difference in opinion but it's just that! A difference of opinion. And if you don't like it then don't come to the threads I create. Wolvenom is an ass munch and that's the fact of the matter.

capt it up
I've been a fan of wolverine since before you were born, little man.

I have wolverine #1 through #183, and that doesn't include the newer issues and trades i've picked up throughout my years, so don't presume you know ANYTHING about my feelings towards a comic book charicter. what I DON'T like about wolverine is his constant inconsistancies in writing. I don't like that he has become Marvel's Personal Savior and it seems like he's in EVERY damn COMIC BOOK now! That annoys me to no end.

I also believe that in the threads I post... wolverine CAN be beaten, unlike you. So I'm sorry if we have a difference in opinion but it's just that! A difference of opinion. And if you don't like it then don't come to the threads I create. Wolvenom is an ass munch and that's the fact of the matter.
little man? im 6'2 when has ever been consider small?

ur collection of wolverine comics is still dwarfed to mine.
any ways no I realy have yet to have u defend wolverine most of the time u just say some thing with no evidence at all and no knowledge of what ur speaking about.
also how yound do u think I am? before I was born? dude u sound like ur 14 I highyl doubt ur older then me.

capt it up
actauly what I said was un called for sorry about that

Black Adam
little man? im 6'2 when has ever been consider small?

ur collection of wolverine comics is still dwarfed to mine.
any ways no I realy have yet to have u defend wolverine most of the time u just say some thing with no evidence at all and no knowledge of what ur speaking about.
also how yound do u think I am? before I was born? dude u sound like ur 14 I highyl doubt ur older then me.

so how old are you capt it up? just curious......

S.S
Originally posted by Black Adam
so how old are you capt it up? just curious......
You must not know who Cap it up is...........

And Rick/Genis you're a kiss ass......... stick out tongue

Rick/Genis
I'm 22... and know how to spell.

I don't care how many comics you have, the fact of the matter is I proved your challenge of "you don't like wolverine" wrong.

I haven't defended wolverine because I don't put him on as high a pedistal as you do.

I don't want to argue with you so we'll leave it at a difference in opinion. But don't insult my intelligence.

Black Adam
Originally posted by S.S

i know he's wolverine8888. just don't know how old he is.

S.S
i know he's wolverine8888. just don't know how old he is.
Then you would know that Wolverine8888 is beyond time he has no age.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by S.S

How am I a kiss-ass? Do you really believe that?

S.S
How am I a kiss-ass? Do you really believe that?
laughing the starting of the thread is why I said that....... stick out tongue

Black Adam
Originally posted by S.S

silly me. I forgot wolverine8888 was so god damn Godly!!

Rick/Genis
laughing

I really didn't expect this thread to even get ONE full page... let alone create more than that!

S.S
silly me. I forgot wolverine8888 was so god damn Godly!!
evil face

capt it up
Originally posted by S.S
that or 18 either one works

S.S
that or 18 either one works
I like mine better......... evil face

capt it up
I'm 22... and know how to spell.

I don't care how many comics you have, the fact of the matter is I proved your challenge of "you don't like wolverine" wrong.

I haven't defended wolverine because I don't put him on as high a pedistal as you do.

I don't want to argue with you so we'll leave it at a difference in opinion. But don't insult my intelligence.
ya I don't know how to spell? or maby I chioce to not spell correctly becuase im lazy.

PS: im a English major

capt it up
Originally posted by S.S
I like mine better......... evil face
agreed

Rick/Genis
Well, Correct Spelling and Grammar demand more respect. So if you have the capability I would suggest you use it. Just a suggestion.

Back on Topic... Maybe someone can change my mind about the whole Wolvenom (though I doubt it).. I DARE someone to try!

capt it up
Well, Correct Spelling and Grammar demand more respect. So if you have the capability I would suggest you use it. Just a suggestion.

Back on Topic... Maybe someone can change my mind about the whole Wolvenom (though I doubt it).. I DARE someone to try!
naw I rather not. only time ull see me actauly care abotu grammer and spelling on this forum is if immaking a huge post to disprove some one.

I highly doubt some one can change ur mind.

oh also I agree wolvervenom is a stupid character but that does not mean he sucks

jinzin

I would attempt such but you've already made a desicion in spite of being uneducated about the matter.. so to each his own...

S.S
Originally posted by jinzin
I would attempt such but you've already made a desicion in spite of being uneducated about the matter.. so to each his own...
Hence why I called him a kiss ass.He doen't like Wolvenom because of Thunderstrike who you were debating against.

Rick/Genis
but..... being a stupid charicter..... and sucking...... are.... uh..... the same thing.... aren't they?...... Agh! You're CONFUSING ME!!!

wacko http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/blowup.gif

you do realize when I say "suck" I don't mean it in the literal sense, right?

jinzin
Originally posted by S.S
Hence why I called him a kiss ass.He doen't like Wolvenom because of Thunderstrike who you were debating against.

uhggg.. well I wouldn't so much call that debating as much as it was an all out verbal attack for no reason.. lol... whatever...

see Rick, you came into this thread with very little to no knowledge of the character whatsoever yet you dictated that the character sucks how can you expect anyone to challenge that kind of blind ignorance? no offense.

Rick/Genis
What people seem not to realize is that I joke around alot. Just giving you the benefit of the doubt, what knowledge do I need to possess to be able to say Wolvenom sucks WITHOUT being ignorant? Just curious. Because it seems to me that he's Wolverine..... with a Venom Symbiote... what part of my opinion of that being a bad idea is wrong and ignorant?

Rick/Genis
and ALSO!! I in no way kiss Thunderstrikes ass. I hate Spawn.. he Loves Spawn. I think Superman would beat Spawn Hands down.

I think Captain Marvel Could beat Rune King Thor. I do believe he would dissagree on that.

Although I think Thor WOULD win in a fight against Superman, It would be MUCH closer than TS makes it out to be.

Just because I agree with him on the idea that Wolvenom Sucks (Which I'm sure ALOT of people agree on), doesn't mean that every time I come to agree with someone I'm kissing their asses. I like superman... so do you.. Am I kissing your ass?

jinzin
What people seem not to realize is that I joke around alot. Just giving you the benefit of the doubt, what knowledge do I need to possess to be able to say Wolvenom sucks WITHOUT being ignorant? Just curious. Because it seems to me that he's Wolverine..... with a Venom Symbiote... what part of my opinion of that being a bad idea is wrong and ignorant?

it's ignorant because you knew nothing of the character as he was represented before you made the claim...

you just decided that he sucked, well if you're so willing to give that kind of criticism to something that you know nothing about and demonstrate that you know nothing about it.. well...

steverules
wolvenom didn't really do much.

jinzin
that's not the point...

Rick/Genis
so what you're getting at is the fact that I made a snap judgment?

Something I'm sure you, nor anyone else, do all the time. The fact of the matter is that I stated an opinion and was NOT trying to knock you in any way shape or form when formulating said opinion.

Why do you go about calling someone ignorant then state that name calling is something not needed?

No, I knew (and still don't know) anything about the charicter. Yes I think he's stupid because I think it's a bad idea.

I also won't see the Catwoman movie. Am I ignorant because I think that's a bad idea?

Maybe I should have been more specific in my original post because I immediately stated "it sucks" without saying "it's my opinion that it sucks and think it's a bad idea". I didn't expect to get as much scrutiny in having an opinion. so for that, I'm sorry. But I don't believe it's fair to assume someone is ignorant because he doesn't have facts and formulates an opinion without them. People do it all the time.

jinzin
But I don't believe it's fair to assume someone is ignorant because he doesn't have facts and formulates an opinion without them.

ignorance- the lack of knowledge or education.

it's exactly what you are/were about the situation at hand.. it's no insult to say that an ignorant person is ignorant. And I even expressed that I meant no offense to you... What the f**k?

you're not ignorant for having an opinion.. you're ignorant because you made said snap judgement without having any substantial facts to speak of. That in itself IS ignorant...

I'm not trying to be offensive.. when I called you ignorant I was making a point... you were so eager and willing to say that wolvenom sucks yet you challenge people to oppose your viewpoint, to try and change it even... how can you expect anyone to try when facts obviously don't mean anything to you when you make an opinion? It's an irrational logic.

Rick/Genis
I thought giving people a challenge would be entertaining, but I guess it's better to shit all over my viewpoint instead.

And ignorance is generally something EVERYONE takes offense to. If you were called ignorant you would do the same.

How do you know how eager and willing I was to say Venom sucks? All I did was post it. Once again, I said I was sorry for not posting "WARNING: THIS CONTAINS MY OPINION", but I didn't believe that something to that extent needed to be said.

And now you're calling ME ignorant and not my post, how exactly does one NOT take offense to that? You have no knowledge of my intelligence or education, so making that assumtion makes you ignorant toward me, right? Someone who lacks knowledge or education? Well you have no knowledge of me. Only what I've written here, something not to be taken seriously.

Here are the Facts I had.

1: He's Wolverine
2: He has a venom symbiote

Conclusion:

Wolverine + Venom Symbiote = Bad Idea (Sucks)

Again, I ask you what other facts I need to know to make me NOT ignorant on my exact Statement "Wolvenom sucks"

steverules
More than the catwoman movie?

badabing
Originally posted by steverules
More than the catwoman movie?
At least Halle Berry is hot.

Rick/Genis
hahaha I don't really like Halle Berry... WHOA!!!!

Better not state an opinion! I might get berrated by Jinzin!

badabing
hahaha I don't really like Halle Berry... WHOA!!!!

Better not state an opinion! I might get berrated by Jinzin!
What's not to like. That's it you get the "fish to the head" smilie. fish stick out tongue

jinzin
I thought giving people a challenge would be entertaining, but I guess it's better to shit all over my viewpoint instead.
no one shat all over your viewpoint... confused

you just had a bad premise for your quick conclussion... my pointing out that the premise was bad because it was an ignorant one ins't shiting on your viewpoint.. shitting on your viewpoint would be more akin to ad hominem, which I didn't do...

And ignorance is generally something EVERYONE takes offense to.
I know. I'm offended by people's ignorance all the time...

How do you know how eager and willing I was to say Venom sucks?

well for one: wolvenome was a character who you found out about in the last 24 hours
two: the first thing you post about him is that he sucks
three: you reveal that you know nothing else about him when you said he sucked...

deductive reasoning does the rest.

All I did was post it. Once again, I said I was sorry for not posting "WARNING: THIS CONTAINS MY OPINION", but I didn't believe that something to that extent needed to be said.

And now you're calling ME ignorant and not my post, how exactly does one NOT take offense to that?
No I'm calling you ignorant ABOUT THIS.. about this particular topic/character... because you are...
you can not take offense to it by accepting the fact that you don't know much about it and realizing that the claim that you were ignorant has justiication, as well as the fact that I meant you no offense...

You have no knowledge of my intelligence or education, so making that assumtion makes you ignorant toward me, right?
towards you in general yes... towards you about this particular topic however.. no.. I had sufficient information about you to back up my claim.. thus my claim wasn't ignorant... yours was.

Someone who lacks knowledge or education? Well you have no knowledge of me. Only what I've written here, something not to be taken seriously. granted.

Here are the Facts I had.
1: He's Wolverine
2: He has a venom symbiote
Conclusion:
Wolverine + Venom Symbiote = Bad Idea (Sucks)
Again, I ask you what other facts I need to know to make me NOT ignorant on my exact Statement "Wolvenom sucks"

well for starter general information and knowledge about the character that you were talking about to help you make an educated desicion... you didn't make an educated desicion however, you made an ignorant one.

Rick/Genis
that is general information... it's wolverine mixed with Venom... It's a bad Idea.

What is really gawling me about this thread is the fact that it was meant as a joke, but you seemed (I said SEEMED, so don't cut off my head) to get all upitty about me making fun of a wolverine-like character.

Here's how it started:

I was talking to Mr. Valentine about how annoyed I was getting with people constantly talking about Wolvenom all of a sudden.

I posted this thread and said "Hey Mr. Valentine, check out the new thread I posted"

He laughed

I laughed. We both had a good chuckle.

Then you came and began to (SEEMINGLY) insult my intelligence.

may you get off my back now? big grin

Gregory
I love Wolverine... I love venom... they should never be paired...

I dunno, I think they make a sort of cute couple...

Milkie
TBTJ is way better

jinzin
that is general information... it's wolverine mixed with Venom... It's a bad Idea.

that's more akin to information about the characters powers or origins rather than the character himself...

knowing that wolverine and batman make up darkclaw doesn't mean that you know much about the character darkclaw... you just know about which parts the character came from...

What is really gawling me about this thread is the fact that it was meant as a joke, but you seemed (I said SEEMED, so don't cut off my head) to get all upitty about me making fun of a wolverine-like character.

Here's how it started:

I was talking to Mr. Valentine about how annoyed I was getting with people constantly talking about Wolvenom all of a sudden.

I posted this thread and said "Hey Mr. Valentine, check out the new thread I posted"

He laughed

I laughed. We both had a good chuckle.

Then you came and began to (SEEMINGLY) insult my intelligence.

may you get off my back now? big grin

I may smile

and again.. I meant no offense..

DigiMark007

The End.

no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.