Eternals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S.S
Am I the only one who can't wait until the New Eternals series.
It's written by Neil Gaiman.....droolio and art by JR.jr........droolio
http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?id=4311

S.S
no expression

Black Adam
Originally posted by S.S
no expression

i would buy if it weren't for the art.

yeah flame me i don't like JR.jr.

S.S
Originally posted by Black Adam
i would buy if it weren't for the art.

yeah flame me i don't like JR.jr.
Bah!!!!! Neil is enough to want to buy it....... mad

Black Adam
Originally posted by S.S
Bah!!!!! Neil is enough to want to buy it....... mad

having art by JR.jr is enough to make me not buy it.......

S.S
having art by JR.jr is enough to make me not buy it.......
I'm Starting to dislike you..............argue

Rick/Genis
NEIL GAIMEN IS WRITING IT!?!?!?! SIGN ME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Adam
Originally posted by S.S
I'm Starting to dislike you..............argue

sad

S.S
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
NEIL GAIMEN IS WRITING IT!?!?!?! SIGN ME ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly.............

S.S
sad
mad

Black Adam
Originally posted by S.S
mad

sad

hug

Validus
I'm not a JR fan either but I am a Gaiman fan and an Eternals fans so count me in. JR's teaser art for this actually looks solid. It can definitely work depending on the style of the story.

S.S
sad

hug
Bah Validus is here............naughty
Originally posted by Validus
I'm not a JR fan either but I am a Gaiman fan and an Eternals fans so count me in. JR's teaser art for this actually looks solid. It can definitely work depending on the style of the story.
droolio

Black Adam
Originally posted by Validus

links to the teaser art?

Validus
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6272/eternals7ak.th.jpg http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4348/eternals25be.th.jpg

It's certainly better than his Sentry stuff.

Lucid Lui
So what did everyone think of the first issue?

i thought it was ok. Mainly history and set-up. I fluctuate when it comes to JR jr.. Sometimes i really like his art, others i can't stand it. I must say though, his Celestials are great.

Psyquis52
I love JR! I think he's the best comic book artist ever!

YOU PEOPLE SUCK!

JK you don't suck but seriously JR rocks.

Juntai
I bought it, strickly because of Gaiman.

roughrider
I think JRJ's versions of Ikaris & Makkari look great - better than the old versions.

ScarletSpider
I bought it and liked it. It moved and cemented the Celestials and Eternals into the Marvel Universe. They were technically there, but people tried to ignore them it seemed.

I love the Deviants, it's always sweet to see them come out for a romp.

Validus
Gaiman doesn't disappoint and JR's art fits the story perfectly.

Darth Vicious
I always liked Jr.Jr but lately i find all his character look alike, he makes them kinda squareish like Rob Liefield, all his character are the same but with different costumes.

Juntai
Pretty good first book. Seemed to have paired a good couple on the mini. Plus I love Kirby creations.

SnakeEyes
JR = fairly bad artist.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
I bought it and liked it. It moved and cemented the Celestials and Eternals into the Marvel Universe. They were technically there, but people tried to ignore them it seemed.

I love the Deviants, it's always sweet to see them come out for a romp.

I haven't read it yet, but IMO this is a seriously bad idea .... too restricting. smile

Madvillain
love it. can't wait till the next issue.

manjaro
i hate the art..i think's its the same guy who ruined the orignal run of amazing spiderman and Wolverine:enemy of the state for me.. whoever that f ****er is need to go back to art school...i wouldnt pay fot it... i did get it off torrent tho and i like the story but ARRGhhh the art is so freakng hard on the eyes

Black Adam
Originally posted by manjaro
i hate the art..i think's its the same guy who ruined the orignal run of amazing spiderman and Wolverine:enemy of the state for me

it's the same guy

Originally posted by manjaro

i did get it off torrent tho

then you got it for free.

stop complaining.

H. S. 6
It's a good series. And before I began to pick it up, I knew literally nothing about the Eternals, Celestials, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.