Cyber Vs. Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
Who takes it?

Omega Red Can't suck the energy... that's unfair sad

elephant_man
its a pretty good match but id say cyber 6/10

Rick/Genis
no one else!?!!??!?!!? COME ON GUYS!! THIS IS COOL!!!!

badabing
IMO, Cyber's fighting abilities will give him more wins than losses.

Rick/Genis
welll....... Omega red has been implanted with fighting styles Via the Matrix stick out tongue TAKE THAT!!!

GodMagnus25
Cyber is pointless. He isnt even Marvel Legend status. Puma is even more of a legend than him.

Rick/Genis
sick!

and SHUT UP PHIL!! You're ruining my KMC Visage!!!!

Darth Kal-El
Omega Red wins.

riceroost
This fight would kick ass.

Oh and:

Cyber >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Puma.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by riceroost
This fight would kick ass.

Oh and:

Cyber >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Puma.

Damn Straight!

batdude123
Cyber is covered in adamantium. Omega Red is covered in carbonadium. Carbonadium is a poor man's version of adamantium. It's not as strong. Cyber wins.

Rick/Genis
Do you think that Omega Reds Energy sucking thing would work? (Had I let it)

batdude123
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Do you think that Omega Reds Energy sucking thing would work? (Had I let it)

I don't know. Maybe. erm

riceroost
Originally posted by batdude123
Cyber is covered in adamantium. Omega Red is covered in carbonadium. Carbonadium is a poor man's version of adamantium. It's not as strong. Cyber wins. It's a little more involved than that. Cyber can still be hurt, even though he has adamantium skin. His head is not covered in adamantium, meaning he can be stabbed there (Got bit in the back of the neck by a wolf), and his bones can be broken. Wolverine was able to knock the wind out of him with a kick to the gut and later hit him in the face hard enough to momentarily stun him.

Omega Red could knock the crap out of him with his tentacles and potentially crush him in the coils if he wanted. Cyber has a healing factor, so he wouldn't die right away from Red's death factor, but it's nowhere near the strength of Wolverine's, meaning eventually Cyber will be effected.

Again, really good fight.

It's a shame Cyber is dead and Omega Red is only a shadow of his former self.

Rick/Genis
no... what's a shame is what BENDIS did to poor Omega Red.... turned him into a fragment of what he should be!

Mider
can his death spores do anything to cyber

Psyquis52
Yes his death spores could affect Cyber but since they are a non-issue in this fight we'll have to ignore that fact.

I think Omega Red takes this. Arkady was a skilled assassin before he was Omega Red. He never required implants of any kind.
The guy is a nightmare.

Cyber obviously has his advantages as well but I still say Omega Red wins 6/10

Mider
is his armer as good as it was in the cartoon not even wolverine could hurt him in the cartoon, i heard in comics he has the following

unbreakable bones
super strengh
even with out the armer he is very tuff to hurt
life draining tendrals they could work if he shoved one down cybers mouth

is he as tough as in the comics, all the x-men couldnt really beat him, it took being frozen to defeat him.

Mider
also in the cartoon he was immune to the toxic air in a nuclear sub so maybe he's immune to cybers poision? even if omega red cant suck the energy he can still stuff his coil down the guys mouth and mess up his internal organs.

branhole
damn right he was one of my favs in that show.

darthgoober
bump

Rick/Genis
Yeah... what a badass bump!

guy222
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
no one else!?!!??!?!!? COME ON GUYS!! THIS IS COOL!!!!

Ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.