Uranium munitions in Afghanistan *Graphic*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
http://www.rense.com/general70/deathmde.htm

I came across this link today, its horrible. I dont know the validity of Dr. Miraki's allegations, but just the fact that our weapons could be responsible for birth defects on innocent people is deplorable.

Koala MeatPie
The First one Being Fake Places doupt on the others.

BackFire
I'm very skeptical of that site, aside from the fact that there is a typo in the second sentance, the whole thing just screams 'rhetoric'. This could just be some guy who opposes the war and is trying to further demonize it and get some money at the same time.

Koala MeatPie
... Oh its anotherone of *those* sites.

Janus Marius
That has to be the most disturbing thing I have ever seen.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm very skeptical of that site, aside from the fact that there is a typo in the second sentance, the whole thing just screams 'rhetoric'. This could just be some guy who opposes the war and is trying to further demonize it and get some money at the same time.

I think what really was dramatic was when the helicopter itself landed and decided to rape a 70 year old man. Who knew American helicopters were that vicious?

PVS
rense.com....i'll pass

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by PVS
rense.com....i'll pass

Me too, same thing goes for the National Enquirer.

Capt_Fantastic

NineCoronas

jaden101
i've seen some of those images before...they were attributed to chernobyl the first time i read them

although the use of uranium tips on tank piercing shells in abhorent

Bloigen
Those pictures are definately fake. Easy to tell with the first one.

Tex
The first one looks like the Sewer Monster from X-Files. The US Government has confirmed that they did use some uranium munitions in Afghanistan, but then again so did the Taliban. Its horrible regardless.

I should remove the link completely, those pics are giving BF a woody! stick out tongue

BackFire
You know it, Texxy! big grin

Nice to see you again, baby, let's **** sometime.

mechmoggy
Originally posted by Tex
The first one looks like the Sewer Monster from X-Files. The US Government has confirmed that they did use some uranium munitions in Afghanistan, but then again so did the Taliban. Its horrible regardless.

I should remove the link completely, those pics are giving BF a woody! stick out tongue

They (and us Brits) do use uranium munitions...but depleted uranium, which is a whole different kettle of fish.

Nice to see you back, Tex. wink

Janus Marius
Originally posted by mechmoggy
They (and us Brits) do use uranium munitions...but depleted uranium, which is a whole different kettle of fish.

Nice to see you back, Tex. wink

Depleted Uranium.

Pandemoniac
Good poke there Janus.
The picture in post 1 is fake, and depleted uranium might not be as directly dangerous as enriched uranium, but it remains a very pollutive material. It causes miscarriages, leukemia, impotency, and it poisons water and herds.
Irregardless of these facts, depleted uranium is commonly used in the ammo for tanks and gunships by the US and NATO.
For example; the A-10 tankbuster plane launches about 300 pounds of depleted uranium from it's cannon in ONE second.
It takes about 800 years for the radiation to wear of, turning every shell laying about a threat for the next 20 generations of the people living there.

mechmoggy
I know people who used a lump of DU for a door-stop!

And this isn't too long ago either.

jaden101
i know everyone says the first one is fake but i've also seen a video with the same deformation of a child...and that looked pretty real to me...still might not have been though

Janus Marius
I wasn't able to find the pictures in question on Snopes.com, though I'm still looking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.