Aliens stole my car!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
Have you ever felt,like a kind of ''instant connection'' to someone?

How's this for a story,Last night I was hosting the local Karaoke at the pub and I get free beer as payment,so I was pretty drunk,but there was a girl there about 19 or 20,Anyway I felt as soon as I seen her I felt this kind of ''connection'' anyway after about half an hour,she started talking to me and I gave her my number smile

confused What was weird though,Is I never felt like that before and out of all the girls there the one I looked out and felt that ''thing''(That at the time,I shrugged it off,as nothing) was the girl that came over and started talking to me,and the ease of conversation was just amazing,like I knew her a long time,I guess I'm kinda babbling on now......But anyway smile

Leo.M
clapbeerclap

Yes I have and it's amazing and weird at the same time big grin

LanceWindu
Originally posted by K.Diddy

How's this for a story,Last night I was hosting the local Karaoke at the pub and I get free beer as payment,so I was pretty drunk,but there was a girl there about 19 or 20,Anyway I felt as soon as I seen her I felt this kind of ''connection'' anyway after about half an hour,she started talking to me and I gave her my number smile

confused What was weird though,Is I never felt like that before and out of all the girls there the one I looked out and felt that ''thing''(That at the time,I shrugged it off,as nothing) was the girl that came over and started talking to me,and the ease of conversation was just amazing,like I knew her a long time,I guess I'm kinda babbling on now......But anyway smile

w00t Why didn't she give you her number? You're the one who should be calling her.

Leo.M
Wait, so what does Aliens stole my car have to do with this? confused

Bun Bun
Yeah omg yeah! I have had that feeling... normally when it happens we end up runnin into eachother agian like.. unplanned eek!

It's odd yes

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Leo.M
Yeah really..

Koala MeatPie
You where drunk, whatever happened / you felt didn't count. NEVER give a girl your number unles she gave hers to you first, you DO NOT want them to have control over the relationship.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
You where drunk, whatever happened / you felt didn't count. NEVER give a girl your number unles she gave hers to you first, you DO NOT want them to have control over the relationship.

laughing...... My gf is in control cry

K.Diddy
Originally posted by LanceWindu
w00t Why didn't she give you her number? You're the one who should be calling her.

I didn't have a phone on me,beacuse the sim card for my mobile is no good,I need to get a new one,I gave her my home number smile

K.Diddy

confused I dont know man

K.Diddy
You where drunk, whatever happened / you felt didn't count.

I have been questioning that in my headconfused but this was just way too weird smile ....almost unexplainable

Leo.M
I have been questioning that in my headconfused but this was just way too weird smile ....almost unexplainable

You may have found the one for you smile

K.Diddy

smile I dont know about that man,K.Diddy is a man who likes to keep his options open,(I have a short attention span)but who knows maybe......

K.Diddy
laughing...... My gf is in control cry

laughing out loud **** that man!

Girls need a reminder who's boss sometimespimp

drunk_nazgul

What the f**k? *smacks*

K.Diddy
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
What the f**k? *smacks*

huh Did a feather just touch me? **Looks around**

Leo.M

It was pretty good at 1st but then after a while she just took over blink

Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
What the f**k? *smacks*

Abuse!!!

huh Did a feather just touch me? **Looks around**

laughing

K.Diddy
It was pretty good at 1st but then after a while she just took over blink

laughing They all try and take over man

K.Diddy

Oh,That girl didn't ring me either no expression

Leo.M
Oh,That girl didn't ring me either no expression
sad

screw her *gives you a beer* beer

K.Diddy
I was being paranoid, she just rang and I will see her next weekend smile

**Chants**

I'm gonna get some pussy

I'm gonna get some pussy

I'm gonna get some pussy

I'm gonna get some pussy

I'm gonna get some pussy

I'm gonna get some pussy

I'm gonna get some pussy

I'm gonna get some pussy Happy Dance

Leo.M
WOO w00t

Itzak

laughing

His mom? blink

Leo.M
Originally posted by Itzak
laughing

His mom? blink

No no, your mom wink.... but then again, who would want her after so many guys have taken a ride on her no expression

K.Diddy
No no, your mom wink.... but then again, who would want her after so many guys have taken a ride on her no expression

laughing laughing laughing

JacopeX

confused What was weird though,Is I never felt like that before and out of all the girls there the one I looked out and felt that ''thing''(That at the time,I shrugged it off,as nothing) was the girl that came over and started talking to me,and the ease of conversation was just amazing,like I knew her a long time,I guess I'm kinda babbling on now......But anyway smile Hope you saved a bunch of money in you car insuirance

Death_Stalker13

whistle stick out tongue Luke's the ladies' man stick out tongue

Death_Stalker13

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Punkyhermy
good for you.happy

Mr Parker

she just may be the girl that was meant for you.

Mr Parker
I was being paranoid, she just rang and I will see her next weekend smile

**Chants**

I'm gonna get some pussy

I'm gonna get some pussy

I'm gonna get some pussy

I'm gonna get some pussy

I'm gonna get some pussy

I'm gonna get some pussy

I'm gonna get some pussy

I'm gonna get some pussy Happy Dance

yes sounds like it. big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ronny
You where drunk, whatever happened / you felt didn't count. NEVER give a girl your number unles she gave hers to you first, you DO NOT want them to have control over the relationship. blink Well you dont want guys to have control over the relationship either.. Its not the sex of the person its their attitude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.