2 Millenium Falcons--Han & Chewie vs Lando & Nien Numb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiamondBullets
Han Solo and Chewbacca vs Lando and his Sullustan buddy. Both teams are in identical YT-1300 Corellian freighters, with all the exact same upgrades and weapons: Quad Guns, Concussion Missles, etc.

Setting: Low orbit over Tatooine.

Janus Marius
Han can fly better than both the Sullustan and Lando.

DiamondBullets
They're both superb pilots (It used to belong to Lando), not to mention, incredibly lucky.

Janus Marius
Lando is an average pilot at best, while Han Solo was a gifted pilot since friggin' childhood and is easily one of the best pilots in the series. And don't forget that Lando and his fat faced buddy scraped the top of the Falcon in ROTJ, while Han Solo used to floor it through asteroid fields.

Ermac_Master
True, I think Han and Chewie take this after a decent battle.

Captain REX
Han and Chewie, most definitely.

jollyjim311
I agree with the general consensus. Han and Chewbacca.

darthsith19
Han's definately better than Lando and I assume that Chewy's better than Numb, although how good Numb's flying skills are is unknown.

henniestevens
Trade Nien for Chewie and we might have a battle going on. Currently its simple as hell. Han en Chewie take this, because of experience with the ship. Surely Lando owned the ship when he couldn't grow a moustache yet. But Han installed the upgrades so Lando would not know anything about them. For all we know the falcon was a normal freighter when he owned it.

Admiral Akbar
Lando knew about the upgrades. He flew the Falcon with the upgrades, so I doubt he would be suprised. Han pimped his ship better than Lando ever could. Han wins hands down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.