The Wizards are too damn introverted....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
It's all well and good hiding behind walls to keep your 'magic' a secret from mankind. But completely disregarding the technological aspect of mankind has stunted the wizards growth as people.

Or to put it more simply. Magic is their crutch.

Wizards have near enough no technological skills and if they do their very limited (only muggle borns seem to have the basic grasping's of technology)

Now heres my basic idea , if Wizards are so Unused to muggle technology , why doesn't the MOM get in touch with the prime minsiter and get a few SAS unit's to deal with voldemort.

Heres how i see it , Voldemort , may be extremely powerful , but at the end of the day is still a human being , as such a bullet through the head can still kill him. He can only cast a single spell at a time , having shown no adapt skills at wand less magic.

A grenade could probably deal with these guy's....

scurran
i see what you mean but it would just spoil it anyway, think of the prophecy, harry has to kill voldy

Council#13
He's right. Anyway, remember what Hagrid said about everyone wanting a magical solution to everything. The wizards would be thrown into the middle of wars and peace keeping missions and helping out the poor and people would be intolerant of the wizards, making the wizards further enemies

MistressofSnape
He still can, if he's the one holding the weapon (i.e gun, grenade, assorted muggle killing machines) then technically he did fulfill the prophecy. It's like saying since Harry didn't say anything to induce his death then he didn't do anything, but the whole point of pulling the trigger of a gun is to kill someone. Then again one could always say that wand did all the work and Harry really didn't kill him. Right...did that make sense? Anywho, Lord Voldemort probably can't be killed by anything other than magically means. Though one can enchant a bullet...

Council#13
Hmmmm the killing curse is pretty much as effective as a bullet right? Well Voldemort survived the Killing Curse using the Horcruxes, so cant he do the same with a bullet?

MistressofSnape
Because...um...thinking... Oh wait because the bullet would be so unexpected that he won't have time to defend himself. And plus you can't dodge a bullet...well you can, but when it's coming at your from close range there's not much one can do. If it it hits the Dark Lord in the head there's not much he can do seeing as he's already dead. Well maybe one of his faithful followers might throw themselves in his path. I highly doubt that though. Peter might or Bellatrix, but she's already dead so...no

Council#13
Bellatrix is dead?

MistressofSnape
Yeah... Half-Blood Prince...At the end, she died.

Council#13
Funny... I think I should re-read that book. I only read it once shock

MistressofSnape
Me too. I have a vauge recalling of her dying. But, at the moment I'm to lazy to look. If I do I'm going to have relive the whole Snape killing Dumbledore. It's not pretty, nope, Snape is my favorite character and so was Dumbledore. Just sucks the toes off a hobbit.

Council#13
laughing I really did like Snape; he was really cool. Dumbledore was my favourite character, since he was always so calm and nice but beneath his outwardly friendly appearance, he was a wizard of unbelievable power

grey fox
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
He still can, if he's the one holding the weapon (i.e gun, grenade, assorted muggle killing machines) then technically he did fulfill the prophecy. It's like saying since Harry didn't say anything to induce his death then he didn't do anything, but the whole point of pulling the trigger of a gun is to kill someone. Then again one could always say that wand did all the work and Harry really didn't kill him. Right...did that make sense? Anywho, Lord Voldemort probably can't be killed by anything other than magically means. Though one can enchant a bullet...

Theirs no indication that Voldemort won't die from Non magical means .

MistressofSnape
Right, so the point is made. Harry can kill Voldemort through muggle weapons. A nice bullet to the head...

Neo_Version 7
OWNED

MistressofSnape
confused wha?

div
well doesnt technology get messed up when its around magic....y they cant use phones and other things at hogwarts......but cant see how that would effect a gun? ......

MistressofSnape
Don't think it would. Only electrical things malfunction around magic, and only Hogwarts was mentioned as having that kind of protection. Though I'm sure all magical establishments have that, but I don't know.

Englishpin@pple
Originally posted by grey fox
It's all well and good hiding behind walls to keep your 'magic' a secret from mankind. But completely disregarding the technological aspect of mankind has stunted the wizards growth as people.

Or to put it more simply. Magic is their crutch.

Wizards have near enough no technological skills and if they do their very limited (only muggle borns seem to have the basic grasping's of technology)

Now heres my basic idea , if Wizards are so Unused to muggle technology , why doesn't the MOM get in touch with the prime minsiter and get a few SAS unit's to deal with voldemort.

Heres how i see it , Voldemort , may be extremely powerful , but at the end of the day is still a human being , as such a bullet through the head can still kill him. He can only cast a single spell at a time , having shown no adapt skills at wand less magic.

A grenade could probably deal with these guy's....

:cry: your my new best mate

finally some1 understands happy

Unicor777
One thing is true, that wizard can die from muggle things, see the JK website/wizard of the month, that wizard died in colision with a helicopter.

but, if we give voldie all the credits jk has goven him in the books, it is very much unlikelly that he can be killed by a gon, he can disapear, he can deflect the bullet, he can do milion of things...

Barker
Originally posted by grey fox
Heres how i see it , Voldemort , may be extremely powerful , but at the end of the day is still a human being , as such a bullet through the head can still kill him.
Ever heard of a Horcrux? no expression

Rapscallion
doesn't matter how many horcruxes he has if he doesn't have a body. He'll still just be a spirit and won't really be able to do that much damage. Human weapons are most definitely the answer to dealing with death eaters.

Unicor777
yep, but using those Horcruxes he can come back. and then who from the muggle community would dare to attack him again, after he finishes with the first attacker?

tigress
he needs to be sent to the phantom zone
sorry a supergirl moment but im sure Harry will find and destroy them all,

Unicor777
he needs to distroy just voldie, the others will be finished by the Order, or they will run away, as they did the last time. I wish I would be there when Snape will be on trial. Death!!!

tigress
I would castrate snape then give him a spell to need sex all the time muahahahahaha

but harry will destroy the maggot and all the DE's

Unicor777
thats a good sentence i would say

tigress
smirks

Unicor777
So back to the subject, Voldie can not be distroyed by a muggle weapon. And as the prophecy says Harry needs to do that with a wand

grey fox
If my idea was implemented then I have no doubt it could cause a sub division within the WW. TRUE alchemy being used at last within the HPverse....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.