Marvel Zombies vs. Ash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GodMagnus25
A horrible comic versus a cult classic

juggernaut66666
marvel zombies with ease

grey fox
Ash .

Swanky-Tuna
Marvel Zombies was pretty cool sans the surfer and galactus part. I'd go with the Marvel Zombies though since they were basically undead versions of their normal selves instead of "arrgh... brains" zombies. Or the awesome running kind from dotd '04.

grey fox
Screw them , Ash takes them with his trusty Boomstick and chainsaw hand (Cybernetic hand if your more of a AOD kinda guy...)

Read THIS , it chronicles ash's fight against a crapload of people....

Thunderstrike
Ash wins, with his BOOMSTICK!

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

YOU GOT THAT?!

Comicbook_kid
Oh good grief, the Marvel Zombies took out Galactus, so they would have no problem with Ash...don't get me wrong, I love Ash to death, but even he wouldn't stand a chance against half a dozen "silver surfer" wannabees...especially after absorbing the Surfer's power cosmic after eating him...

grey fox
Screw the surfer

(Oh i noticed i forgot to put the link in my earlier post..here it is)

The Fake Macoy
Hail to the King, baby!

superbatman86
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Hail to the King, baby!
Damn You! You beat me to it.

Tassadar
Ash can chainsaw or shotgun people who are bulletproof? He gets eaten really fast, the Marvel Zombies were the same characters, only they killed and ate people instead of saving them

Jesse7
Ash has anti zombie/demon aura, he is a lv100 zombie slaya, with a wide array of skills, abilities, powers, experience, and style for combating and defeating the forces of the undead, demonic, and evil.

Takion
Ash summon Pikachu and wins.........

Mider
and you say im dumb gray fox?

Tassadar
Im done with this crap................................

Takion
Originally posted by Mider
and you say im dumb gray fox?
It was a joke.........

willRules
Originally posted by GodMagnus25
A horrible comic versus a cult classic

You just want to see ash ripped apart stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by willRules
You just want to see ash ripped apart stick out tongue

Bah , he'll rip THEM apart , then have sex with the last Non-zombified women....

Takion
Originally posted by grey fox
Bah , he'll rip THEM apart , then have sex with the last Non-zombified women....
He has plenty of fun reproducing asexually........

Mider
ash loses horribly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.