Kun vs Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kun
I'm voting Ragnos setting is on the top of the empire state building with an invisible wall around so no one falls off. big grin

Janus Marius
Welcome to the forums.

Ragnos would destroy Kun.

Tarvos
Been done, Ragnos wins.

PurpleSaber
Naga Sadow was afraid of Ragnos, someone like Kun who is below Sadow by a couple of notches would get destroyed by Ragnos.

Revolver Ocelot
A couple of notches? Might be overdoing it...

I still believe Sadow > Kun but not by a sufficating margin.

Blaxican Style
Meh, Ragnos was a lil b*tch who gave his underlings 'jobs under there desks every Friday, thus keeping them in line. I hoenstly don't think Ragnso was as "godly" as everyone makes him out to be.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
Meh, Ragnos was a lil b*tch who gave his underlings 'jobs under there desks every Friday, thus keeping them in line. I hoenstly don't think Ragnso was as "godly" as everyone makes him out to be.

They have internet connections in Blaxica? What a mistake.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Illustrious
They have internet connections in Blaxica? What a mistake. Don't be a dick Illustrious,he's entitled to his own opinion,just like you are yours.

I'd say Ragnos wins,if he can make two guys who are more powerful then Kun bow down to him(my guess is he was more powerful in flesh then he was in spirit during his reighn as DLotS),hell,this should be a piece of cake.

zephiel7
I think it was done before. Ragnos either drains Kun with his scepter, or slices him in two with his fabled sword.

Either way Kun doesn't stand much of a chance.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
Don't be a dick Illustrious,he's entitled to his own opinion,just like you are yours.

I'd say Ragnos wins,if he can make two guys who are more powerful then Kun bow down to him(my guess is he was more powerful in flesh then he was in spirit during his reighn as DLotS),hell,this should be a piece of cake.

An opinion isn't "he uses X to keep Y in line" with no supporting evidence.

And who says I was being a dick? If Blaxica was a real country, it may have been construed that way.

Lightsnake
I honestly wouldn't call Naga or Ludo more powerful than Kun (He was apparently commanding them from the DS itself, Most of the Sith clearly worshipped him like the Egyptians worshipped the pharaoh) And Naga gave him quite a bit of lip. But in any case, Ragnos takes Kun out.

Blaxican Style
I dont have to give supporting arguments if Im not trying to debate something at the moment, and if you want to see some anyway I suggest you go look at....damn I need to find it....Ill be back with the link...

Tarvos
If Kun tries to use his saber, Ragnos just fires and energy blast knocking it out of his hand, or even destroying it. If Kun uses his amulet, Ragnos uses his sceptor to absorb the blast.

Ragnos wins.

Lightsnake
What the hell is with these amulets/sceptres being instant wins? They're not infallible. And since when could the sceptre absorb attacks? Plus, that thing is DAMN fragile

Deception
Yeh real fragile when Tavion used it to block saber attacks, or have you not played Jedi Academy?

Blaxican Style
Meh, I just played JK2. Weak ass story lien IMO, but the multi-player was kick ass. I mean what other game has it so that you can run around as a stormtrooper with a light-sabre and uber force powers?

Deception
lol, i'll pwn u in that game..

Blaxican Style
lol, no you wont...

Deception
How do you fight, and how long have you played it?

Blaxican Style
Ive played it for about half a week. And when you say how do I fight you mean what light-sabre stance I use? Or...

Deception
do you Pull-kick, grip kick etc. Saber spamming etc. In short do you know all the techniques?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.