Vulcan vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
Bloodlust on. Who wins?

btw, it's DOS Doomy.

ExodusCloak
Hypothetically if this did happen wouldn't this battle be kind of pointless?
They both will just adapt to any situation, Vulcan will just keep killing him in different ways, Doomsday will die and come back immune to the last attack. So unless Vulcan resorts to manipulating Chaos and Mystical Energy to perform a Scarlet Witch Reality Warp and either Blink Doomsday out of existence or change Doomsdays powers so he doesn't come back everytime he is killed, then there's no way of either winning.
However if we bar reality warping this battle would go on forever.

I think it'd be more constructive if Vulcan and Doomsday teamed up to take over the Omniverse.

Thunderstrike
If they tried to take over the omniverse, they'd fail miserably, unfortunately. I just wanna see who would take out who first.

ExodusCloak
Sorry about that my last post wasn't that clear. I didn't say they would take over the Omniverse as there are enough Reality Warpers out there to take them out. I just meant that their energy lost during their battle would be put to a greater use if they attempted to take over the omniverse.

Thunderstrike
Meh. Either way, who kills who first?

ExodusCloak
Well Doomsday will die first and come back first, immune to the attack that just killed him. Vulcan will adapt to Doomsdays powers and duplicate them. So if we bar Reality Warping(Chaos and Mystical Energy), then this fight will go on forever as both of them can just adapt to not eating or sleeping. But Vulcan will age won't we? So he'll eventually die of natural causes(Or will he, will his energy/adaptation powers save him.)

I'd say if we bar reality warping powers(Because it's just a cheap win) then Doomsday wins, because Vulcan ages and dies.(Well that's only if his adaptation powers and energy manipulating powers don't make him eternally youthful)

But if we don't then Vulcan takes this.

This battle hurts my head, I'll wait to see what other people think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.