Hercules Vs. The Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Could the son of Zeus take down the futuristic, evil incarnation of the Incredible Hulk? The fight takes place in a huge, Roman gladiator style colluseum with various weapons lying about...

Comicbook_kid
confused Anyone?

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Could the son of Zeus take down the futuristic, evil incarnation of the Incredible Hulk? The fight takes place in a huge, Roman gladiator style colluseum with various weapons lying about...

Yes. Hercules has the hard edge and skill as well as incredible feats of strength that even Maestro is unlikely to be able to match.

Darth Kal-El
Maestro Hulk wins. If Maestro is wrriten correctly, he should be able to defeat Hercules. However, the savage hulk has shown some poor showings like being owned my Ironman. THat was just wrong. Soo i believe that Maestro Hulk written correctly can defeat Hercules.

guy222
maestro

CaptainStoic
Maestro is what Bruce will possibly turn into after years of absorbing radioactive fallout. I have a feeling that this battle wouldn't last very long. Maestro shouldn't have too much trouble beating Hercules.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

Herc can't beat regular HULK, he has "NO" shot at Maestro.

Estacado
Originally posted by guy222
maestro

llagrok
Maestro

BUSTER1
Maestro -he starts out 200ton strength, and being a Hulk incarnation, the madder he gets the stronger he gets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.