I saw a UFO last night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I swear. No joke. It was about 2:30 am I guess and i was awake cause right before i went to bed at about 1 am I drank a lot of coffee.

So I was just reading and all of the sudden I hear what sounds like a plane flying buy except kind of deeper.. different, cant explain it. Then all of the sudden, what looks like a search light lights up my window, and I've seen search lights This one was not your average search light. But it lit up my room like it was ****ing day time. So I look outside and what looks like a dark brown or blue Zeppelin is flying by my house, it had some sort of metal parachute shaped thing above it and light attached everywhere. Man I was like "what the fuuuck" then it was gone. Sound and all.

nosweat I couldn't sleep the rest of the night.

Bloigen
I saw 3.

Itzak
Originally posted by Ronny
I swear. No joke. It was about 2:30 am I guess and i was awake cause right before i went to bed at about 1 am I drank a lot of coffee.

So I was just reading and all of the sudden I hear what sounds like a plane flying buy except kind of deeper.. different, cant explain it. Then all of the sudden, what looks like a search light lights up my window, and I've seen search lights This one was not your average search light. But it lit up my room like it was ****ing day time. So I look outside and what looks like a dark brown or blue Zeppelin is flying by my house, it had some sort of metal parachute shaped thing above it and light attached everywhere. Man I was like "what the fuuuck" then it was gone. Sound and all.

Somebody has been watching to much StarWars. ermm

Originally posted by Bloigen
I saw 3.

I saw 3 2. ermm

Ronny
I'm serious shocking

Itzak
Awesome!! shock

Bloigen
I'm serious shocking

So, who's your dealer?

Ronny
eek! You believe me?

Ronny
So, who's your dealer? Shut up cry

Bloigen
Shut up cry

I'm sorry. cry

Revernd Maynard
eek! You believe me? yeah wanker

H. S. 6
So, who's your dealer?

Me.

Ronny, I told you it wasn't safe to take all of those pills. There was a reason I seperated them into different bags for you. ermm

Bloigen
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Me.

Ronny, I told you it wasn't safe to take all of those pills. There was a reason I seperated them into different bags for you. ermm

Give me some.

H. S. 6
Give me some.

Okay. *doesn't give*

Bloigen
Okay. *doesn't give*

Thanks. *pimp slaps*

Valharu
I believe you Ronny. I too had strange visitors at my window with lights flashing everywhere. I keep telling my mates the house on fire had nothing to do with it. But they didnt believe me. I'm calling Scully. To ..............check my room. shifty

H. S. 6
* naughty *

Don't pimp slap me. *backhands*

Itzak
eek! You believe me?

Sure, why not. shock

Bloigen
* naughty *

Don't pimp slap me. *backhands*

*shoots in kneecaps*

H. S. 6
*edits*

Bloigen
*edits*

*quotes*

Ronny
faint No one believes me.

Captain REX
*eats Bloigen's soul* shock

Valharu
A bottle of Walker black thanks.

Itzak
faint No one believes me.

No really... I do. shock

NBT
Wow!

Ronny
Originally posted by Itzak
No really... I do. shock You do? shocking

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Captain REX

*eats... Rex*

shifty

Bloigen

I wish you would stop that.

Itzak
You do? shocking

Yeah. shocking

Valharu
With ice. Hands to Ronny. This will settle your nerves a bit.

Ronny
I dont have nerves disgust I'm perfectly fine. I just saw a UFO.

Itzak
Originally posted by Valharu
With ice. Hands to Ronny. This will settle your nerves a bit.

Bad move biach. ermm

Captain REX
Darth Vader is spying on you in your room, Ronny. shock

*continues to eat Bloigen's soul*

Bloigen

*continues to eat Bloigen's soul*

*eats Rex's eating ability*

Ronny

*continues to eat Bloigen's soul* It was directly over my room it was out a bit, just the light shined in my room is all disgust

Captain REX
Did it shoot lasers?

*stomps on Bloigen's head for eating my eating ability*

Ronny
No miffed Gawd Rexah, you of all people schmoll

Revernd Maynard
I have also seen a UFO, no joke. But as quick as it came, it was gone

Ronny
So you believe me? eek!

Valharu
Originally posted by Itzak
Bad move biach. ermm Dont start with me Itzak. I've seen what you bring to the table. 2 packets of sugar and a half eaten lollypop. Not nearly good enough. And If Ronny doesnt have nerves, I'll down the black. Punishment for my "insensitivity"
Another one barkeep!!!!!

Jabba the Hutt
I once saw a triangular shaped object spinning through the night sky. It had lights on each corner, that were changing color from red to green to blue to white. It went behind a small cloud, and I saw a flash behind the cloud, and it was gone. No joke. It was mad scary.

Captain REX
*somehow regains eating ability and eats Valharu's soul* eek!

No lasers? That's a shame. sad

Revernd Maynard
So you believe me? eek! of course i do shock

they're very real, people.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Bloigen
It was probably a dream that you've confused with reality.

Itzak
Originally posted by Valharu
Dont start with me Itzak. I've seen what you bring to the table. 2 packets of sugar and a half eaten lollypop. Not nearly good enough. And If Ronny doesnt have nerves, I'll down the black. Punishment for my "insensitivity"
Another one barkeep!!!!!

weep Just gimme my 2 packets of suger and half eaten lollypop. cry

Ronny
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
of course i do shock

they're very real, people.

OPEN YOUR EYES Yay happy

DarkC
Yay happy
My two cents:

College nerds with their project gone wrong.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by DarkC
My two cents:

College nerds with their project gone wrong. *steals*

now i can have 2 pony rides ermm

Ronny
Originally posted by DarkC
My two cents:

College nerds with their project gone wrong. blink or ALIENS

DarkC
blink or ALIENS
College nerds, damn you! mhm

Captain REX
College aliens? blink

Ladyluck
College aliens? blink
Alien nerds. ninja

Captain REX
And their project to capture Ronny has gone wrong. ninja

Bloigen
College? blink

Revernd Maynard
N.E.R.D?

DarkC
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Alien nerds. ninja
I was thinking more like alien peeping toms...

Ronny
And their project to capture Ronny has gone wrong. ninja I know all about their project now evillaugh

ALIENS

HTF
you see a lot of UFOs in Utah and here in Arizona i been in Arizona for 3 months and already saw 4.

BackFire

What she didn't tell us is that her coffee was laced with acid.

lord xyz

nosweat I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. so which colour was I? Blue brown or metallic?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by BackFire
What she didn't tell us is that her coffee was laced with acid.

What are you talking about?

Everyone who knows anything will tell you that UFO's exist... you are confusing it with Air Force...Air Force is a fiction...

I mean ''Air Force''...seriously now, what kind of movie did THAT come from?

BackFire
Air Force One with Harrison Ford. Movie kicks ass.

lord xyz
UFO's are about as real as near death experiances.

ROYALGUARD
Ronny i believe you 90%

10% for doubts.

Thanos_6383

I saw 1 also.It landed in the front of my building...Oh,wait..it was a frisbee.Never mind laughing

Mišt
Oh that wasnt a UFO, it was just me trying to perve on youermm
Except when I noticed you were awake, I ran offermm

Council#13
Yah, I was driving....

Tired Hiker

nosweat I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. Did it look like this? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.