Is It Real Is It A Myth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Out of these options, which do you think has the best chance of actually existing? Explain your answer.

BackFire
UFOs.

Neo_Version 7
Where's the "all of the above" option?

HTF
UFOs. i believe because i saw so many. if god made us why not make another race?

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Where's the "all of the above" option?

you're allowed multiple answers no expression

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath

I just got served.

HTF
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath

in that case. i don't believe in yeti,big foot and Nessie.

Impediment
Well, the Bermuda Triangle, technically, DOES exist. The supernatural phenomenon, however, that are so well intertwined with it are myths, IMO. Creationism and reincarnation dont apply to an atheist like me, however I do believe in life beyond planet Earth in the universe. As mind bogglingly, infinitley, and uncomprehensibly vast the universe is, to think that WE are the only form of intelligent life, or general life for that matter, that exist is just plain stupidity. Creatures like Yeti, Sasquatch, and Nessie seem to rural and blown out of proportion for me, but anythings possible, you know? Ghosts, hauntings, and paranormal phenomena interest me greatly, as I have numerous books on the topic. I dont want to get too deep into an big, long explanation but I do believe in leftover energy that is either positiver or negative. Residue energy is all that causes supernatural phenomena like ghosts, poltergeists, and hauntings. Read Richard Matheson's Hell House and all this will be easily explained, and you will also be treated to a wonderfully terrifying story that many, including Stephen King, have hailed as the "mother of haunted house stories".

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Impediment
Well, the Bermuda Triangle, technically, DOES exist. The supernatural phenomenon, however, that are so well intertwined with it, are myths, IMO. Creationism and reincarnation dont apply to an atheist like me, however I do believe in life beyond planet Earth in the universe. As mind bogglingly, infinitley, and uncomprehensibly vast the universe is, to think that WE are the only form of intelligent life, or general life for that matter, that exist is just plain stupidity. Creatures like Yeti, Sasquatch, and Nessie seem to rural and blown out of proportion for me, but anythings possible, you know? Ghosts, hauntings, and paranormal phenomena interest me greatly, as I have numerous books on the topic. I dont want to get too deep into an big, long explanation but I do believe in leftover energy that is either positiver or negative. Residue energy is all that causes supernatural phenomena like ghosts, poltergeists, and hauntings. Read Richard Matheson's Hell House and all this will be easily explained, and you will also be treated to a wonderfully terrifying story that many, including Stephen King, have hailed as the "mother of haunted house stories".

Nessie's real, man!

Leo.M
Atlantis whistle

Impediment
Nessie's real, man!

Then how come we have no solid evididence of it's existence? Other than some story by the local Irish or some tourist? No photos, no sounds/images from the underwater explorations?

Neo_Version 7
Then how come we have no solid evididence of it's existence? Other than some story by the local Irish or some tourist? No photos, no sounds/images from the underwater explorations?

Because.

Impediment
Originally posted by Leo.M
Atlantis whistle

Oh, yeah. stick out tongue I forgot Atlantis. I never read too much about it, but if, in fact, it did sink into the ocean I believe it'd be disintegrated by now. I dunno. I'm really not that knowledgeable about it.

Impediment
Because.

Because Nessie is "so damn slick"? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo_Version 7
Because Nessie is "so damn slick"? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes. And cool.

HTF
Atlantis was a real city once. it sunk in the ocean because it was on a small island next to Rome in 15 B.C just watch the movie Clash of The Titans.

Leo.M
Originally posted by HTF
Atlantis was a real city once. it sunk in the ocean because it was on a small island next to Rome in 15 B.C just watch the movie Clash of The Titans.

laughing laughing laughing

Impediment
Originally posted by HTF

The "Theory of Atlantis" applies to the city still active while being underwater and inhabited by Merfolk. I dont buy it.

HTF
Originally posted by Leo.M
laughing laughing laughing

yes its funny but it is true. wink

HTF
I dont doubt that, but the "Theory of Atlantis" applies to the city still active while being underwater and inhabited by Merfolk. I dont buy it.

yea thats a myth. it takes place in Egypt

Impediment
Originally posted by HTF
yea thats a myth. it takes place in Egypt

You mean to say that the city of Atlantis is in Egypt...................a country that is nowhere near Greece? What the f**k?

HTF
You mean to say that the city of Atlantis is in Egypt...................a country that is nowhere near Greece? What the f**k?

what i meant was i heard the story of Atlantis in Rome when i was a kid. and the story of it being in Egypt when i was in collage studying astrology.

ROYALGUARD
psychic- yes because they are able to read my mind correctly
UFO no i havent seen any. but according to Ronny's story it might be possibility.
sesquatch- vinny v's foot got swollen therefore its a bigfoot.
lochness- fake
atlantis- only exist in hollywood movies.
bermuda- sailors bs story
ghost- ive witnessed a catholic priest perform exorcism. i peed myself. too scary
creationism- christian belief
reincarnation - hindu budhist sihk belief.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.