JLA vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
JLA:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Captain Marvel
Captain Atom
Dr. Fate
Red Tornado
Steel
Plastic Man

There is no prep. Who wins?

Adam Warlock
Bye bye JLA...

batdude123
I forgot to mention that this is a 40% powered up Galactus.

Darth Kal-El
Then Galactus wins by a landslide.

batdude123
Fine, what about a 15% powered up Galactus?

Superboy Prime
How in hell will they be able to win without prep? He will turn them into bunnies and take pictures for a motel ad.

batman2505
u guys are stupid this the jla ur talking about not fantastic 4 or silver surfer. plus u don't need the whole jla to beat galactus,u only need green lantern

inamilist
LOL^^^^^^^^^^^

he'll turn them into aemobeas

he would blink a GL out of existance

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by inamilist
LOL^^^^^^^^^^^

he'll turn them into aemobeas

he would blink a GL out of existance

Why doesn't he ever do that to Reeds confused

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Fine, what about a 15% powered up Galactus?

Hmm I think they stand more of a chance now than before, but still I say Galactus.

I mean lets face it, Marvel has smarter guys. I mean Batman is smart, but he isnt smart enougth to take down Galactus.

Seriously without Reed the MU would have been toast by now.

Litterly toast, get it Galactus, toast...awww shut up stick out tongue

Galvaclaw
There's two ways this battle could go:

1. Galactus and the JLA are lined up opposite each other in the desert. Galactus blasts them a way without a thought.

2. Galactus decides to eat DC Earth which conveniently is missing all metas but the JLA. This way the JLA win. They'll come up with some way to win. If the marvel heroes can do it repeatedly the JLA have got a shot.

Validus
It's impossible to say what level G is at when he gets smoked on Marvel Earth. I'm pretty sure the JLA would bust his ass at 15% though.

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm I think they stand more of a chance now than before, but still I say Galactus.

I mean lets face it, Marvel has smarter guys. I mean Batman is smart, but he isnt smart enougth to take down Galactus.

Seriously without Reed the MU would have been toast by now.

Litterly toast, get it Galactus, toast...awww shut up stick out tongue

confused Batman is not even in this line-up of characters for the JLA.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by batman2505
u guys are stupid this the jla ur talking about not fantastic 4 or silver surfer. plus u don't need the whole jla to beat galactus,u only need green lantern

I hope that wasn't serious. no expression

Darth Kal-El
Fine, what about a 15% powered up Galactus? Then Galactus wins by a rockslide.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Then Galactus wins by a rockslide.

What the f**k?

Grimm22
confused Batman is not even in this line-up of characters for the JLA.

Oh...Well....Still......umm.....Tony Danza!

Grimm22

Hmm, well considering that the Silver Surfer can most definitly beat any incarnation of Green Lantern (Yes even the craptastic Ion) and the FF have the smartest character in Comic books I would say that you need to start reading more Marvel.

batdude123
Hmm, well considering that the Silver Surfer can most definitly beat any incarnation of Green Lantern (Yes even the craptastic Ion) and the FF have the smartest character in Comic books I would say that you need to start reading more Marvel.

Not even close dude. no Ion is an omnipotent being that is one with everything. He'd defeat Galactus himself. wink

batdude123
Oh...Well....Still......umm.....Tony Danza!

eek! laughing

Darksaint

LMAO....Ion getting beat by SS rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by Darksaint
LMAO....Ion getting beat by SS rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Yeah, it is pretty funny. laughing But it would never happen. wink

spideycarnage
siver surfer wont be able to beat ion, but Ion is not touching galactus.

spideycarnage

batman2505 i know that ur a DC fan but comments like that can lable u as a fanboy, COME ON!, u really think that any GL can take on galactus? Even a 15% galactus will destroy the JLA line up, 15%= 15 silver surfers in theory, because surfer's powers is equal to 1% of galactus's power.

batdude123
Originally posted by spideycarnage
batdude i know that ur a DC fan but comments like that can lable u as a fanboy, COME ON!, u really think that any GL can take on galactus? Even a 15% galactus will destroy ur line up, 15%= 15 silver surfers in theory, because surfer's powers is equal to 1% of galactus's power.

Whoa, hold on there! What the f**k? I didn't write that. Batman2505 wrote that. wink

spideycarnage
Whoa, hold on there! What the f**k? I didn't write that. Batman2505 wrote that. wink

whoops my fauly, time to edit, i knew that wasent something that ul wouldent write lol.. sorry once more wink

batdude123
Originally posted by spideycarnage
whoops my fauly, time to edit, i knew that wasent something that ul wouldent write lol.. sorry once more wink

It's fine. big grin People make mistakes. wink

Thunderstrike
It took a lot more than 7 members of the JLA to kill him when he was weakened and poisoned. 15%, he's still killing them. At 1%, he'd kill them.

Grimm22
Not even close dude. no Ion is an omnipotent being that is one with everything. He'd defeat Galactus himself. wink

Beating Galactus himself?!? What the f**k?

He may be the most powerful hero in the DC universe, but he still can't take down Galactus by himself.

Okay maybe he could take down SS. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.