Asajj Ventress (Obsession) and Darth Maul (TPM) versus Darth Malak (Star Forge)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Battle takes place in the pyramid of Ramses

I say Malak wins. Anyone else?

Motoko Sama
Pyramid of Ramses? Interesting location.

I would give the win the Malak, as well though.

I would say Malak has the experience over the duo definitely, as a frontline general in an intense war, and Maul hasn't seen too much war (if any). Though, experience isn't everything, or not even that much in cases -- I would definitely say it matters here.

Malak also has a relatively larger knowledge base to work with given his day. And, if I recall, the "Unknown Planet" mentions something like this: "Only one who is immensely strong in mind and will can harness the power of the Star Forge without suffering the Rakatan's fate", so I'd give the Force power to Malak as well.

Maul has the speed, and flexibility -- as does Asajj, but she was beaten by someone I'd consider weak in comparison to Malak. Malak has a nice size, which gives him an even longer reach and also has a lot of brute strength.

Also, you have to ask how well a double bladed lightsaber, and dual lightsabers will mesh together. Malak doesn't have to worry about anybody else, and his saber skills were very impressive.

So, yeah, I'd definitely give this to Malak.

Revolver Ocelot
Not to mention Malak allegedly beat Kavar... who was seen as one of the best duelists in the Order (if not THE best, placing Kavar on par with Mace and Obi-Wan).

Traya
I'm inclined to say that Malak disposes of them with fair ease. As pointed out by Motoko, neither of them would mesh well, even on equal ground. Neither of them will be able to attack simeltaneously in the fairly narrow corridors of the pyramid, and it makes them into perfect force fodder.

Meh, Malak wipes them out. Theoretically, all he has to do is force push the one in front, and them stab them where they lie...

Malak WTFpwns the rather horrifically composed duo...

jollyjim311
I think Maul would be tough for him alone. Maul attacks him and if Malak manages to force push or temporarily remove Maul, Asaaj will jump in until Maul is ready to go again. When Maul is standing back up again, he trades spots with Asaaj and Asaaj will use the force (even though she isn't that powerful) to attack Malak. I think the duo win.

DarkNemesis
Malak's force powers are far greater than any of these guys, he'd easily crush them with the force (I can definitely see Malak pwning either of these guys the way Dooku pwned Obi-Wan in ROTS), and as far as duelling skills are concerned, he is also a good head and shoulders above them both. And considering the duo will make a horrid team, it will make it all the easier for Malak to separate them and pwn one of them, or even both of them, with the force. Malak pwns.

Traya
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I think Maul would be tough for him alone. Maul attacks him and if Malak manages to force push or temporarily remove Maul, Asaaj will jump in until Maul is ready to go again. When Maul is standing back up again, he trades spots with Asaaj and Asaaj will use the force (even though she isn't that powerful) to attack Malak. I think the duo win.

Erm, how the hell is Maul going to swing his lightsabre in the corridors? And how the hell will they trade places without Malak beating the living daylights out of them?

That's very dodgy reasoning...

Razielim
Yeah, Maul was around Qui-Gon's dueling level. Maul was kinda inexperienced too... I mean he did work out alot but he was only 22 years old. And Asajj got played by someone as powerful as Malak. He wins this rather quickly.

darthsith19
Malak's abut even with Dooku or Mace so he could probaby take this duo.

Deception
Agreed

jollyjim311
What are you basing his power level on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.