NBT vs Bloigen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
The competitors: NBT vs Bloigen

Maximum Dimensions: 450 x 250

Maximum size: 50Kb

Deadline: 72 hours from now.

Render: http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7412/3volutionizeterm9zn2ab.png

Good luck to you both.

NBT
Bring it Bloigen!!!!!!!!!

TOH
Originally posted by amity75
The competitors: NBT vs Bloigen

Maximum Dimensions: 450 x 250

Maximum size: 50Kb

Deadline: 72 hours from now.

Render: http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7412/3volutionizeterm9zn2ab.png

Good luck to you both.
I used that render before! Nice render! yes

Lana
I remember that render stick out tongue

amity75
Originally posted by Lana
I remember that render stick out tongue I tried to get the most testosterone fuelled render I could find for these two young bucks! stick out tongue

NBT
Lol! laughing I'm so not a young buck. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TOH
Originally posted by NBT
15.... roll eyes (sarcastic) Photoshop is older than you icon5

Lana
Originally posted by NBT

Five years younger than I am...

NBT
No ones knows my real age! evil face

Alliance
I tried to get the most testosterone fuelled render I could find for these two young bucks! stick out tongue

awww....poor droid!

Bloigen
Arrrrrr, I be older than yee think. pirate

Arrrrrr.

Bloigen
Edit

My entry was too big.

NBT
The entry is big anyway. It's confuseing.

NBT
Entry!

http://img310.imageshack.us/img310/2049/lol3px.th.gif

TOH
The limit was 50 kb erm

NBT
How do i resize the KB?

TOH
Originally posted by NBT
How do i resize the KB?
File> Save for web...but I think is too late... erm
Nice sig anyway.

NBT
So it's a tie? Because Bloigen also posted he's but he added it takeing it off.

TOH
Originally posted by NBT
So it's a tie? Because Bloigen also posted he's but he added it takeing it off.
Yeah..but he was fast and edited the post laughing
Actually it's up to Amity... big grin

NBT
I know! Lol! laughing I vanished.

amity75
I made the specifications somewhat on the large size because it was a big render and I wanted you to be able to maximise the detail on it to best effect. The specifications are only maximum guidelines and your sig can be 30k at 300 x 100 if that's what you want. I'm OK with entries being reposted because I'm a nice person. smile

Bloigen
http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/2450/helloclaurice9qw.gif

tongue_ss

I could have made it much better now that I look at it.

NBT
I made the specifications somewhat on the large size because it was a big render and I wanted you to be able to maximise the detail on it to best effect. The specifications are only maximum guidelines and your sig can be 30k at 300 x 100 if that's what you want. I'm OK with entries being reposted because I'm a nice person. smile

Ok! big grin

amity75
OK, I'm gonna have to do the bit that I hate and that's judge these sigs. I'm not gonna patronise you guys by going over the ins and outs of your sigs. Both sigs impressed me (and I AM in a bad mood tonight coz of those Jambo scumbags) but I have to declare a winner and the winner is........................
NBT
Bloigens was fantastic because it contained animation and that's something I can't do but NBT's had a really good sense of the render actually "being there" if you know what I mean but it was very close and it was almost down to the flip of a coin but as I said, both sigs impressed me, it was very close but Bloigen, as the guy said to young Indiana Jones at the start of The Last Crusade - "You lost today kid, but it doesn't mean you have to like it". smile

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by NBT
No ones knows my real age! evil face Thanks, that can get you banned in some ways you know..dumbass laughing

Bloigen
OK, I'm gonna have to do the bit that I hate and that's judge these sigs. I'm not gonna patronise you guys by going over the ins and outs of your sigs. Both sigs impressed me (and I AM in a bad mood tonight coz of those Jambo scumbags) but I have to declare a winner and the winner is........................
NBT
Bloigens was fantastic because it contained animation and that's something I can't do but NBT's had a really good sense of the render actually "being there" if you know what I mean but it was very close and it was almost down to the flip of a coin but as I said, both sigs impressed me, it was very close but Bloigen, as the guy said to young Indiana Jones at the start of The Last Crusade - "You lost today kid, but it doesn't mean you have to like it". smile

w00t

NBT
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Thanks, that can get you banned in some ways you know..dumbass laughing

Ok? Lana seen me say that and i belive she sensed the joke in it? confused And in case you didn't know she's a MOD. Nice Duel Bloigen!

amity75
You guys are both way coolio and make nice sigs.

NBT
Thanks! big grin

Bloigen
You guys are both way coolio and make nice sigs.

tohsw00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.