I am the Monster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MistressofSnape
I am the Monster. I am the Monster underneath your bed. You will believe what you see. You will listen to me. You are controlled. Believe what you read. I am the voice inside your head. You are owned. You are mine. I will come. I am underneath your bed. You are shaken. I will come, from underneath your bed. Beware. I am the voice within your head. I am the Monster. You are mine. You will die.

BackFire
And an ooga booga to you too.

Agent Krueger
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
I am the Monster. I am the Monster underneath your bed. You will believe what you see. You will listen to me. You are controlled. Believe what you read. I am the voice inside your head. You are owned. You are mine. I will come. I am underneath your bed. You are shaken. I will come, from underneath your bed. Beware. I am the voice within your head. I am the Monster. You are mine. You will die.

I'm Your Mom. no expression

MistressofSnape
The Monster does not have a mother.

Agent Krueger
The Monster does not have a mother.

Wrong. All things except God has birthgivers. You are a fraud. Your attempt to be a monster has been..

FISSION MAILED.

Barker

So the Best Snape can Do is a Monster?

confused

darth vraya
I am the Monster. I am the Monster underneath your bed. You will believe what you see. You will listen to me. You are controlled. Believe what you read. I am the voice inside your head. You are owned. You are mine. I will come. I am underneath your bed. You are shaken. I will come, from underneath your bed. Beware. I am the voice within your head. I am the Monster. You are mine. You will die. are you a pretty monster or a mean monster blink

mysterio69
hey! great thread! eek!

no

MistressofSnape
The Monster is a God.

Agent Krueger
Originally posted by Barker

So the Best Snape can Do is a Monster?

confused

Barker, shes the mistress of Snape...shes that desperate. I think she is a he.

Leo.M
The Monster is a God.

*Slaps you* Monster is a Hoe

darth vraya
The Monster is a God. what if we are believe in one god does that mean our beliefs are wrong? you can't really tell me that because my god would kick your god's ass

MistressofSnape
Die.

mysterio69
laughing

Agent Krueger
Die.

Your Mom.

darth vraya
Die. why? hey I made a rhyme! big grin

Barker
Originally posted by Agent Krueger
Barker, shes the mistress of Snape...shes that desperate. I think she is a he.

Snape is Gay? confused

Revernd Maynard
I am the Monster. I am the Monster underneath your bed. You will believe what you see. You will listen to me. You are controlled. Believe what you read. I am the voice inside your head. You are owned. You are mine. I will come. I am underneath your bed. You are shaken. I will come, from underneath your bed. Beware. I am the voice within your head. I am the Monster. You are mine. You will die. remember when the ammendment was made for freedom of speech?

You should learn to waive that right and shut up

Agent Krueger

Snape is Gay? confused

Of Course.

mysterio69

Snape is Gay? confused
duh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

darth vraya
The Monster is a God. so if we have a god in our presence, would you be able to tell us the meaning of life? ... that's what I thought *slaps* sit yo ass down

MistressofSnape

Snape is Gay? confused
He, apparently, is in love with Harry, Draco, and Lucius. So that one odd fling with Hermione does not count.

darth vraya
So that one odd fling with Hermione does not count.
yeah he was just experimentings all

Agent Krueger
He, apparently, is in love with Harry, Draco, and Lucius. So that one odd fling with Hermione does not count.

Apparently, your Snape's desperate stalker. I pity you. Homosexual Stalker.

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by darth vraya
so if we have a god in our presence, would you be able to tell us the meaning of life? ... that's what I thought *slaps* sit yo ass down
Why would I tell you the meaning of Life? Then you would no longer live it. And of all the questions you could ask, why that one? Everybody asks it. We do not tell.

darth vraya
Why would I tell you the meaning of Life? Then you would no longer live it. And of all the questions you could ask, why that one? Everybody asks it. We do not tell. alright i'll ask a more specific one. name the chick i'm dating right now...

MistressofSnape
alright i'll ask a more specific one. name the chick i'm dating right now...
I have no idea. And get this, I do not care.

darth vraya
exactly non god *smacks* sit yo ass down

MistressofSnape
exactly non god *smacks* sit yo ass down
You have said this many times. I am already sitting and have not been slapped. Please Stop.

darth vraya
You have said this many times. I am already sitting and have not been slapped. Please Stop. actually it was only twice but ok

MistressofSnape
Thank You! big grin

darth vraya
I'm going to join mistressofsnapism thumb up

MistressofSnape
Why?

darth vraya
I was just kidding

MistressofSnape
I was just kidding
Thought so. I have made many enemies. They're wasting all that time contradicting me. It's funny.

darth vraya
ooook then *backs up a little*

Itzak
Is it my mom? shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.