Dante vs. Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
This is first age Spawn. Dante has the fire guantlets, alaster, and Sparda's sword. Dante is also in demon mode for this fight. Who wins?

Scorpion_Master
this have been made by me before

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=384116&highlight=Spawn+vs+Dante

EezXr
Dante as in the Devil My Cry guy. And SPAWN as in Todd Mcfarline's SPAWN. You cant be serius. its not even a question.

samishe
Why? I think first age Spawn would loose.

IcePunk
This thread shoud be closed! It has already been done !

batdude123
Originally posted by IcePunk
This thread shoud be closed! It has already been done !

Not under these stipulations though. wink

Jabba the Hutt
Dante gets OWNED!

NBT
Spawn!

1021kid
Originally posted by NBT
Spawn! yes

batdude123
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Dante gets OWNED!

WRONG!

Rewmac
Done before, even I opened a thread like this...And realized most people only coming with oooohhh...Spawn wins, because they have no knowledge about Dante at all...Just take the official stuff...From the end of DMC2 (which means he has everything from the trilogy). That means Super Sparda form (from DMC 2). First Sparda could only be killed by a demon, but he has overcame the the ruler of hell and he is the strongest demon...Dante has surpassed about 100 times...He has everything from the trilogy and it's 3rd age Spawn they're equal...And please if you're comin' here to say "Dante gets owned" coz you only know what Spawn can do... Come on....First gets owned...as for 2nd and 3rd age...2nd...big fight 5/10 Dante 3rd Age Dante probably would loose...But the little thingy that he is immortal and in super Sparda form totally invuranable and still got that Sparda shot...And Spawn's head only needs to be cut down...I don't want to say anything...But Spawn often gets overrated...Don't get me wrong (I'm not makin' tons of Spawn sig for nothin' big grin), he strong and a cool character...But there are characters in gamin' or comic world who could match him...

1021kid
Originally posted by Rewmac
Done before, even I opened a thread like this...And realized most people only coming with oooohhh...Spawn wins, because they have no knowledge about Dante at all...Just take the official stuff...From the end of DMC2 (which means he has everything from the trilogy). That means Super Sparda form (from DMC 2). First Sparda could only be killed by a demon, but he has overcame the the ruler of hell and he is the strongest demon...Dante has surpassed about 100 times...He has everything from the trilogy and it's 3rd age Spawn they're equal...And please if you're comin' here to say "Dante gets owned" coz you only know what Spawn can do... Come on....First gets owned...as for 2nd and 3rd age...2nd...big fight 5/10 Dante 3rd Age Dante probably would loose...But the little thingy that he is immortal and in super Sparda form totally invuranable and still got that Sparda shot...And Spawn's head only needs to be cut down...I don't want to say anything...But Spawn often gets overrated...Don't get me wrong (I'm not makin' tons of Spawn sig for nothin' big grin), he strong and a cool character...But there are characters in gamin' or comic world who could match him... i know lots of things about dante and thinking about it dante i guess but it would be a good fight and this has been done before do search next time

NBT
Yea i have to change my choice as well to Dante.

batdude123
Originally posted by 1021kid
i know lots of things about dante and thinking about it dante i guess but it would be a good fight and this has been done before do search next time

Like I stated before, the STIPULATIONS are different. This is Dante with the fire guantlets, alaster, and sparda's sword. He is also in demon mode for this whole fight. Spawn is first age. When I did the search, I didn't see the thread master write all that down. smile

1021kid
dante with all of those vs that spawn thats just ufair

NBT
Never mind i switched it this is my final choice. Spawn! Spawn himself is quite dense, weighing four hundred pounds, and is composed completely of necroplasm. This gives him super strength and durability.

Spawn wears a living symbiotic costume. Its cape, spikes, chains, and skulls are all part of one organism that will protect Spawn even if he is unconscious. Violator once said the suits feed on souls, though later on the costume began to feed on maggots and insects.

Spawn has vast magical powers. In the issues before issue #50, Spawn had a limited power supply or "9999". Each time Spawn used his energy, the counter would drain. Because of this reason, he relied primarily on his costume's natural abilities in fights. Other than the counter, the only limit was Spawn's imagination. Though he always tried not to expend a lot of magic, he has been shown using it for a variety of effects including resurrecting the dead, firing blasts of necroplasmic energy, teleportation, shapeshifting, and curing the sick.

Spawn still retains the military training and weapons expertise from his days as a soldier and thus frequently used guns as an alternative to his magic. Spawn has an ability to "feel" or "sense" misery. He is aware, even subconsciously when someone is attacked or murdered. Spawn typically travels in the shadows, even "flying" on occasion. He is often described as notoriously difficult to spot, often only caught out the corner of one's eye as just a streak of red (his cape).

FG725
I dunno alot about Dante so I cant really say to well but I'm not sure what dante can really do to kill spawn in this I mean his arms and face habe been ripped off his heart ripped out he's been shot burnt and none of them really affected him

Rewmac
Originally posted by 1021kid
i know lots of things about dante and thinking about it dante i guess but it would be a good fight and this has been done before do search next time I wrote that myself, nevermind, first sentence big grin

Rewmac
Originally posted by FG725
I dunno alot about Dante so I cant really say to well but I'm not sure what dante can really do to kill spawn in this I mean his arms and face habe been ripped off his heart ripped out he's been shot burnt and none of them really affected him Dante got stabbed, walked in lava, shot in te head (than he smiled back --> during the low power times and in human form), blown up so basically loads happened to Dante as well...But come on we can be at this all day...

Spawn wins...No Dante wins...No Spawn wins...No...Dante wins...and so on and so on...

Milkie
Originally posted by Rewmac
Done before, even I opened a thread like this...And realized most people only coming with oooohhh...Spawn wins, because they have no knowledge about Dante at all...Just take the official stuff...From the end of DMC2 (which means he has everything from the trilogy). That means Super Sparda form (from DMC 2). First Sparda could only be killed by a demon, but he has overcame the the ruler of hell and he is the strongest demon...Dante has surpassed about 100 times...He has everything from the trilogy and it's 3rd age Spawn they're equal...And please if you're comin' here to say "Dante gets owned" coz you only know what Spawn can do... Come on....First gets owned...as for 2nd and 3rd age...2nd...big fight 5/10 Dante 3rd Age Dante probably would loose...But the little thingy that he is immortal and in super Sparda form totally invuranable and still got that Sparda shot...And Spawn's head only needs to be cut down...I don't want to say anything...But Spawn often gets overrated...Don't get me wrong (I'm not makin' tons of Spawn sig for nothin' big grin), he strong and a cool character...But there are characters in gamin' or comic world who could match him...

WRONG WRONG WRONG

Dante could NEVER Spawn. Dante is NOT equal a Hellspawn in any way, shape or form. When Dante punches though a suit that can withstand a direct hit from a nuke then you can compare the two. He's not cutting Spawns head off because it would have to be an heavenly weapon and Spawn is not a jackass to let that happen in the first place. It's been tired only to end in failure and the death of the person who tried it. In fact Spawn has had his head blown off and didn't die. Saying Dante is a match for 2nd Age Spawn is just ignorant. Spawn defeated a Legion of nearly 800 Super Vampires that would are equal if not greater then Dante. Spawn only had a problem with the 2 Redeemers and that was because he was in an weakened state. The Spawn let the 3rd Redeemer defeat him because he was not sure who he was. Spawn could have easily killed him. Dante loses. END OF STORY.

Rewmac
He doesn't need to punch...Just turn to envolved Sparda form...But that's it I'm done here I've been thorugh this a lot...People never understand Dantes, exept when you were a big fan, ordered novels, got comics and so and so and so...

Milkie
Wow... Sparda Form... The be all end all...

What has Dante done? Has he beaten gods on the scale of Urizen?

FG725
Originally posted by Milkie
Wow... Sparda Form... The be all end all...

What has Dante done? Has he beaten gods on the scale of Urizen?
we're talkin about first age oh and does he have full energy?

Milkie
1st Age Spawn and it really does not matter because Dante has no chance.

Dante can be killed by a gang of Hell Wrath and Blood Goyle dudes or whatever. Spawn would completely own this guys standing still.

NBT
Originally posted by NBT
Never mind i switched it this is my final choice. Spawn! Spawn himself is quite dense, weighing four hundred pounds, and is composed completely of necroplasm. This gives him super strength and durability.

Spawn wears a living symbiotic costume. Its cape, spikes, chains, and skulls are all part of one organism that will protect Spawn even if he is unconscious. Violator once said the suits feed on souls, though later on the costume began to feed on maggots and insects.

Spawn has vast magical powers. In the issues before issue #50, Spawn had a limited power supply or "9999". Each time Spawn used his energy, the counter would drain. Because of this reason, he relied primarily on his costume's natural abilities in fights. Other than the counter, the only limit was Spawn's imagination. Though he always tried not to expend a lot of magic, he has been shown using it for a variety of effects including resurrecting the dead, firing blasts of necroplasmic energy, teleportation, shapeshifting, and curing the sick.

Spawn still retains the military training and weapons expertise from his days as a soldier and thus frequently used guns as an alternative to his magic. Spawn has an ability to "feel" or "sense" misery. He is aware, even subconsciously when someone is attacked or murdered. Spawn typically travels in the shadows, even "flying" on occasion. He is often described as notoriously difficult to spot, often only caught out the corner of one's eye as just a streak of red (his cape).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.