I am the idiot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent Krueger
I am the Idiot. I am the Idiot underneath your bed. You will punch me in the guts. You will not listen to me. Im your *****. Believe what I said. I am the Idiot on your head. Im still your *****. I am yours. I will come. I am underneath your bed. Im still a *****.... I will come, from underneath your bed. Beware. I am the idiot on your head. I am the Idiot. Im ALWAYS yours. You will suffer my idiocy. -Mistressofsnape

darth vraya
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
and here I was thinking I was reading that topic wrong

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Agent Krueger
I am the Idiot. I am the Idiot underneath your bed. You will punch me in the guts. You will not listen to me. Im your *****. Believe what I said. I am the Idiot on your head. Im still your *****. I am yours. I will come. I am underneath your bed. Im still a *****.... I will come, from underneath your bed. Beware. I am the idiot on your head. I am the Idiot. Im ALWAYS yours. You will suffer my idiocy. -Mistressofsnape Chut Up

Leo.M
no expression .................... no expression.................... no expression *cough*................. no expression Okay

MistressofSnape
I am the Idiot. I am the Idiot underneath your bed. You will punch me in the guts. You will not listen to me. Im your *****. Believe what I said. I am the Idiot on your head. Im still your *****. I am yours. I will come. I am underneath your bed. Im still a *****.... I will come, from underneath your bed. Beware. I am the idiot on your head. I am the Idiot. Im ALWAYS yours. You will suffer my idiocy. -Mistressofsnape
Wow... A bit of animosity going on there. Don't dwell on it. It might give you heart burn.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
Wow... A bit of animosity going on there. Don't dwell on it. It might give you heart burn. aint we witty?

Morning_Glory

ok blink

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
aint we witty?
No, not really. Just posting what comes to mind.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
No, not really. Just posting what comes to mind. and that doesn't display your master wit?

no?

allright....

Crusher
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
aint we witty?

Nice sig. cool

Itzak
*cough* no expression

ROYALGUARD
youre the idiotologist

BlingBlingChuck
Fool, keep it real, keep it together and you will be alright?

Punkyhermy
Okay...?

BlingBlingChuck
cha *****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.