Superman Vs. 1000 people with kryptonite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
who wins?

no lead suit.... He was knocked out previously and awoke to an angry mob all holding kryptonite!

badabing
Superman will hear them and see the Kryptonite.

superman41082
Originally posted by badabing
Superman will hear them and see the Kryptonite.

Supes could escape and go get a lead suit.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
who wins?

no lead suit.... He was knocked out previously and awoke to an angry mob all holding kriptonite!

Rick/Genis
hahahahaha This will SO get closed!

badabing
You just edited the thread rules changer. laughing

superman41082

Well, he obviously loses then...........

GodMagnus25
Batman will round up the League and the Society and make those Canadians sorry and then Captain Marvel will fly over to the MarvelU and kill Captain Marvel and then Jimmy Olsen and Snapper Carr will take turns pimp slapping Rick Jones

Rick/Genis
hey... who said batman was a part of the fight in the rules.... oh wait.. NO ONE NEWBIE!!!

badabing
Originally posted by GodMagnus25
Batman will round up the League and the Society and make those Canadians sorry and then Captain Marvel will fly over to the MarvelU and kill Captain Marvel and then Jimmy Olsen and Snapper Carr will take turns pimp slapping Rick Jones
First Supergirl loses to Hulk because she's a woman, now Canadians and Rick Jones. You'll make a lot of friends here. laughing

superman41082
hey... who said batman was a part of the fight in the rules.... oh wait.. NO ONE NEWBIE!!!

This is a pointless thread. This is like asking who wins between Thor and a dead Martain Manhunter...........

Rick/Genis
he doesn't care... he just tries to do stuff to spite me, seriously!

GodMagnus25

Oh, thats funny since you have only been on here for about 3 weeks. Just because you changed your name and joined a group..... besides YOU recomened I come here

Rick/Genis
I never recommended you coming here.. I recommended you getting MSN!

I may have recommended you LOOK at the site. But that's the extent. When I joined I didn't immediately begin to berrate the only person I know so maybe you should watch your mouth on here.

badabing
Originally posted by GodMagnus25
Oh, thats funny since you have only been on here for about 3 weeks. Just because you changed your name and joined a group..... besides YOU recomened I come here
Then I'll call you a newbie. Don't be coming around and running your mouth. If you have something to say, that's cool, but be civil about it.

GodMagnus25
I never recommended you coming here.. I recommended you getting MSN!

I may have recommended you LOOK at the site. But that's the extent. When I joined I didn't immediately begin to berrate the only person I know so maybe you should watch your mouth on here.
laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.