Bullseye versus Hawkeye!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool14
it is the battle of the 'eye's. big grin
so, Hawkeye has his compound bow with his quiver full of explosive, razor, and every other kind of trick arrow (including localized nuke).
Bullseye has his backpack w/ a deck of cards, paperclips, a peice of paper and is chewing on a tooth pick.

which 'eye' is more accurate, and which will d'eye' first.(gets slapped). okay, the 'eye' joke is old.

who wins???!!

Rick/Genis
Bullseye...

Bullseye, quicker reflexes and better fighter.

willRules
Bullseye

steverules
Aunt May

Laminator_X
I gotta say (obviously), don't count Hawkeye out so easily. We saw him pulling off Bullseye-style tricks with paperclips and such in his solo series a couple years back. I might still give Bullseye the edge in utterly absurd accuracy, but ultimately, Clint has both more versatility and substantially more raw power at his disposal.

Tassadar
Bullseye took out the Punisher and Daredevil using PAPER AIR PLANES once, he wins by blinding him with the tooth pick, and then monologueing Hawkeye to death while he rolls on the floor screaming in pain

Rick/Genis
bullseye doesn't need to depend on arrows EVER

Rewmac
Hawkeye neither, he can do it with knifes,throwing blades or finger nails big grinbig grinbig grin

Deadpool14
Remember Ultimate Hawkeye's localized nuke. 15 to 20 feet. Clear!!!

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
bullseye doesn't need to depend on arrows EVER

When Hawkeye fought She-Hulk, the fight started with Jen snapping his bow in half and then ripping his quivver off his back.

He still won.

He threw stuff, improvised weapons out of reeds, and generally fought smart.

She-Hulk.

Bullseye's cool, but Clint should not be underestimated.

Comicbook_kid
Hmmmmmm, this is a damn good fight; and I could actually seeing it go either way. I think Hawkeye is a little more smarter and more of a strategic fighter than Bullseye. Hawkeye has greater range and can hit Bullseye from a farther distance than Bullseye can hit Hawkeye. It all depends on who can get the drop on who first and also exactly where they're fighting. The first one that gets the drop on the other first is going to take the other one out. And another thing, don't underestimate Hawkeye's fighting skills...he was taught hand to hand combat by none other than Captain America himself. Hell, I've seen Hawkeye take down the Abomination before with one of his trick arrows...I don't think he'll have too much trouble with Bullseye. I say Hawkeye puts an electric-arrow thru Bullseye's chest that discharges enough electrical voltage to drop an elephant, let alone Bullseye...knocking Bulleye unconscious and out for the win. Both are insanely accurate with their weapons, and it just really depends on who gets the drop on the other first. But with Hawkeye's arsenal of explosive, razor, and nuke arrows, I just don't see him losing this one...

who?-kid
Bullseye, but only slightly. Hawkeye is a bit underrated, but I still think Bullseye should win.

Grimm22
Originally posted by who?-kid
Bullseye, but only slightly. Hawkeye is a bit underrated, but I still think Bullseye should win.

Agreed yes

Deadpool14
Hawkeye: "dodge this!"

fires 10 arrows that all explode around Bullseye's head.

Deadpool14
Originally posted by Tassadar
Bullseye took out the Punisher and Daredevil using PAPER AIR PLANES once, he wins by blinding him with the tooth pick, and then monologueing Hawkeye to death while he rolls on the floor screaming in pain

Hawkeye does have more experience with a more versatile arsenel. he could shoot down anything thrown at him.

Rick/Genis
Bullseye has an Adamantium Skeleton... What a badass... cooler than MOST people with Adamantium Skeletons wink

Deadpool14
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Bullseye has an Adamantium Skeleton... What a badass... cooler than MOST people with Adamantium Skeletons wink

i know, that makes the coolest hitman even cooler. i didn't know that for a long time. then it was like, "woah, perfection. i thought he was perfect already." the DD carving a bullseye in Bullseye's head was cool too.

batman2505
isn't hawkeye dead?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Deadpool14
it is the battle of the 'eye's. big grin
so, Hawkeye has his compound bow with his quiver full of explosive, razor, and every other kind of trick arrow (including localized nuke).
Bullseye has his backpack w/ a deck of cards, paperclips, a peice of paper and is chewing on a tooth pick.

which 'eye' is more accurate, and which will d'eye' first.(gets slapped). okay, the 'eye' joke is old.

who wins???!!

which 'eye' is more accurate? Bullseye

which will d'eye' first? ........

your giving him the nuke arrow?

Jesus ...

So how far apart do they start off?

JohnR
With Hawkeye's full arsenal, I'd give Bulleye 5/10. If Hawkeye has a regular bow, Bullseye's odds go up to around 8/10.

Deadpool14
Originally posted by batman2505
isn't hawkeye dead?

gee, in this fight i think he is alive. stick out tongue

Laminator_X
If Hawkeye's packing his "Heavy Artillery" watch for Bullseye to fall to the ground in a squdgy heap when the Antarctic Vibranium arrow lands a couple feet to his left and that nifty Adamantine skeleton of his liquifies. No Nuke required.

Deadpool14
Originally posted by Laminator_X
If Hawkeye's packing his "Heavy Artillery" watch for Bullseye to fall to the ground in a squdgy heap when the Antarctic Vibranium arrow lands a couple feet to his left and that nifty Adamantine skeleton of his liquifies. No Nuke required.

slick. anti-metal tipped arrows. what other arrows are in his "heavy artillery?"

Laminator_X
The original "Ultron Killer" was an Adamantium head backed by enough electricity to KO the Abomination even when set on stun.

Ironically, since developing either of those weapons Clint hasn't come face to face with an Adamantium Ultron. He completely obliterated Alkhema with the Vibranium though.

He also has KO gas powerful enough to drop She-Hulk if she actually gets a lung full of it, most of those big bricks can just hold their breath though (necessitating the more extreme methods against the Abomination)

So far I think we've only seen Ultimate Hawkeye packing nuke grenades, but 616's conventional explosives are enough to bring down anybody less durable than Iron-Man and the like, and were adequate to destroy Krona's big power-matrix in JLA/Avengers.

In Avengers/Thunderbolts he had arrown loaded with Pym Particles, a phase disrupter that dropped the Vision while intangible, and mentionned that he had more up his sleeve yet. Chek out the Hawkeye respect thread for more.

Deadpool14
Originally posted by Laminator_X
The original "Ultron Killer" was an Adamantium head backed by enough electricity to KO the Abomination even when set on stun.

Ironically, since developing either of those weapons Clint hasn't come face to face with an Adamantium Ultron. He completely obliterated Alkhema with the Vibranium though.

He also has KO gas powerful enough to drop She-Hulk if she actually gets a lung full of it, most of those big bricks can just hold their breath though (necessitating the more extreme methods against the Abomination)

So far I think we've only seen Ultimate Hawkeye packing nuke grenades, but 616's conventional explosives are enough to bring down anybody less durable than Iron-Man and the like, and were adequate to destroy Krona's big power-matrix in JLA/Avengers.

In Avengers/Thunderbolts he had arrown loaded with Pym Particles, a phase disrupter that dropped the Vision while intangible, and mentionned that he had more up his sleeve yet. Chek out the Hawkeye respect thread for more.

sweeeeeeet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.