ultimate hawkeye vs bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AcousticDoc
Most would think bullseye, but just remember that fingernail scene in the ultimates...

Soleran
No ONE beats death by fingernails! No one that was hands down one of the most badarse scenes in Ultimates right after the Captain America making his comment about france!

Hawkeye wins

King KAM
Originally posted by Soleran
No ONE beats death by fingernails! No one that was hands down one of the most badarse scenes in Ultimates right after the Captain America making his comment about france!

Hawkeye wins effin bullseye will break his own teeth and spit them at you to kill you........

and they are the same person....so if they ever meet the multiverse implodes...

AcousticDoc
ultimate hawkeye did get taken down by a special ops team tho. He had a full arsenal of kitchen knives and forks at his disposle as well. I don't think Bullseye would have ever let that happen to him.

King KAM
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
ultimate hawkeye did get taken down by a special ops team tho. He had a full arsenal of kitchen knives and forks at his disposle as well. I don't think Bullseye would have ever let that happen to him. no he killed all them...and then ran out of shit to throw.....

AcousticDoc
oh whoops my bad. Come to think of it, Ultimate Hawkeye seems A LOT DEADLIER than Ultimate Cap.

Rick/Genis
yeah he does... that was freaking intense!

King KAM
oh whoops my bad. Come to think of it, Ultimate Hawkeye seems A LOT DEADLIER than Ultimate Cap. BLASPHEMY!!!

willRules
oh whoops my bad. Come to think of it, Ultimate Hawkeye seems A LOT DEADLIER than Ultimate Cap.

Have you even bothered to read any of the ultimates? confused

Ultimate Cap would pimp slap Ultimate Hawkeye..........

DarkCrawler
Hawkeye is way deadlier. smile

Cap would win a fight, though...

As for this fight, edge to Bullseye. He's stronger (adamantium skeleton) and I think he is better hand to hand fighter (able to go toe to toe with both DD and Elektra for many pages).

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/240/strength95ku.gif
Hehehe, owned.

Lucid Lui
lol...

Yeah, Bullseye wins. Be a good fight though.

Black Adam
bullseye

marvelprince
Bullseye is freakin insane too. Hawkeye may have used his fingernails to kill, but that was a desperate situation which deemed a desperate resonse. Bullseye on the other hand seems more inclined to do crap like that on a daily basis for fun. Plus he's a better fighter and has an adamantium skeleton helps too

Soleran
he has an adamantium spine but not total skeleton to my knowledge, Ultimate Hawkeye tears Bullseye a new one!

Black Adam
he has an adamantium spine but not total skeleton to my knowledge, Ultimate Hawkeye tears Bullseye a new one!

how?

Tshern
How does he avoid getting the adamantium poisoning?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Tshern
How does he avoid getting the adamantium poisoning?

not actually bonded to his skeleton like wolvies. the parts of his broken back were actually replaced adamantuim parts.

at least thats what I heard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.