Asgardian Destroyer loose on Oa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
how far does the destroyer get while on Oa?

Rick/Genis
okay, there are way too many Asgardian Destroyer threads now...

Thunderstrike
Mider, you're just starting spite threads because you're pissed that the Destroyer could take out your favorite characters. Get over it.

Mider
sounds like a lame butt excuse dude im just putting the destroyer in a situation DD was in so why arent you defending the destroyer?

Thunderstrike
Because this is a spite thread, and you're pissed because the Destroyer could take Doomsday. Just lay off the fanboyisms and get over it.

grey fox
Mider = http://www.kctools.com.au/images/TOOLS/TOOL%20JPEGS/TOOL%20JPEGS%20INC%20DESCRIPTION/10307%20CROWNED%20FACE%20HAMMER.jpg

Mider
its a spite thread how can it be a spite thread if you think the destroyer can take DD, DD was in the same situation i put the destroyer in and it took a gauridan just to get rid of DD why arent you PROPERLY defending the destroyer instead of making your lame excuses if the destroyer cant do what DD did in Oa then i wouldnt know how he could defeat DD.

Rick/Genis
he's not responding because you're being juvenile and posting asinine threads that don't need to waste space!

Thunderstrike
Doomsday has never made toast. I've made toast. I guess by your logic I can take Doomsday.

Mider
if you dont like the thread genis then go somewhere else this is an open thread i can make this thread if i want and your NOR him make a valid point he said that the destroyer could take DD if the destroyer cant even do the things DD has done how can he take DD, DD>>>Destroyer GET OVER IT.

Rick/Genis
2guns

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
its a spite thread how can it be a spite thread if you think the destroyer can take DD, DD was in the same situation i put the destroyer in and it took a gauridan just to get rid of DD why arent you PROPERLY defending the destroyer instead of making your lame excuses if the destroyer cant do what DD did in Oa then i wouldnt know how he could defeat DD. Originally posted by Mider
if you dont like the thread genis then go somewhere else this is an open thread i can make this thread if i want and your NOR him make a valid point he said that the destroyer could take DD if the destroyer cant even do the things DD has done how can he take DD, DD>>>Destroyer GET OVER IT.

No you get over it you waste of skin.

Your just a big-fat sore loser , No one agrees with you their fore you have to throw a tantrum and make various threads wasting space.

Please go and die , it would help the humans species just that little bit extra.

Oh and by the way .... http://www.cliffracer.com/store/images/gba-screwdriver.jpg

Mider
arent you the sore loser since you cant even put up a good defense on why the destroyer wins this thread, please say no your not your that predictable.

Thunderstrike
It's a spite thread. That's why we're exposing the fact you're a tool.

Here's more Mider logic:

Grey Fox can eat a piece of Bacon. Ganthet has never eaten a piece of bacon. So, Fox, you can take Ganthet.

Rick/Genis
oh oh oh oh me me me!!

I've hacky sacked once before!! Who could I beat!?

Thunderstrike
Gog.

Rick/Genis
YES!!!!!

Mider
go ahead and say what you wish your just mad cause i put destroyer in a situation he cant escape.

the Darkone
Destroyer will destroy Oa and then come to Mider house and disintegrate him into ash. Everybody in both universe will live happily ever after.

Mider
destroyer gets totally annihilation on Oa

Thunderstrike
Oh wow.

laughing

That's possibly the worst grammar I've ever seen!

laughing laughing laughing

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider
destroyer gets totally annihilation on Oa

No he wouldn't he would come after you Mider and blink your ass out of existences for the greater good for all man kind.

Rick/Genis
or turn him into pudding..

grey fox
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
or turn him into pudding..

That's too good , he let's The piper ass-rape mider....

Tron
I don't think I need to explain why I'm closing this and any like it, and I'd rather not see any more like it either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.