Asgardian Destroyer vs Imperiex (no probes)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
who wins?

Rick/Genis
wait! you posted BOTH OF THESE!!! Do you have a vendetta against AG?

Mider
no it just seems that thunderstrike thinks that agardian destroyers beam can do more damage then imperiex beam so i wanted to ask everyone who they thought would win.

Thunderstrike
Different type of beam, genius. Do some research and knock off the fanboyisms. You're not going to prove anything by starting spite threads and bullshit.

Rick/Genis
seriously... you're going to get me to start hating the AG like I hate Wolvenom... through sheer brute force of mentioning him all the time!

Mider
spite thread smite thread dude shut up and prove what you say, i dont care if its a diffrent kind of beam it shouldnt be any more powerful the imperiex so make a valid point or shut up.

Thunderstrike
I can eat a steak. Imperiex can't eat a steak. By your logic, I can take Imperiex.

Mider
yeah but can you create a big bang?

Thunderstrike
It's your logic, kiddy.

Spider-Man can make webs. Imperiex has never made webs. By your logic, Spider-Man can beat Imperiex.

Rick/Genis
dude... we're all arguing on THREE threads now instead of one... this is pissing me off!!!!

grey fox
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
dude... we're all arguing on THREE threads now instead of one... this is pissing me off!!!!

Pissing me off too....

Rick/Genis
seriously... this guy HATES the AG

Thunderstrike
He hates anyone who tells him that he's wrong.

Mider
your full of crap thunderstrike spiderman can beat imperiex what kind of logic is that dude, stop beating around the bush can he or cant he defeat imperiex yes or no. and genis if your pissed then go somewhere else.

Thunderstrike
It's your logic, Mider. If one character can't do the same thing that the other can, then the first isn't as powerful. You said it yourself.

Wonder Woman has boobs. Imperiex doesn't. Therefore, Wonder Woman beats Imperiex because Imperiex doesn't have boobs. Case Closed.

Mider
no its your minsconstruing of my logic if dr strange is human does that mean with prep just cause he's human he cant beat someone like thanos in mental power even though he has the eye of agomotto that has unlimited mental power from what i hear, your just being rude and you know it this is the best you can do? i mean its pretty lame if you ask me that this is your defense for destroyer not once can you say if the destroyer can beat imperiex no just making up your little smook screans but you cant even answer the question with a yes or no answer no one else see's that you just are cornered.

Rick/Genis
I'm not even going to read that... your sentences have no structure and therefore bore me.

Thunderstrike
How am I cornered? You're the one with the bad logic and horrible grammar and punctuation. If you've got me so cornered, why can't you organize your thoughts enough to punctuate correctly and not be a tool?

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider
no its your minsconstruing of my logic if dr strange is human does that mean with prep just cause he's human he cant beat someone like thanos in mental power even though he has the eye of agomotto that has unlimited mental power from what i hear, your just being rude and you know it this is the best you can do? i mean its pretty lame if you ask me that this is your defense for destroyer not once can you say if the destroyer can beat imperiex no just making up your little smook screans but you cant even answer the question with a yes or no answer no one else see's that you just are cornered.

What the f**k? you have logic, I'm suprise you could even spell the word. You have more logic than George Bush, and that's so sad. You would't know what logic is if it bit your d**k off.

the Darkone

What the f**k? is this?is this even english, hell even the CIA wouldn't be able to understand this bullsh**.

grey fox

Logic ?

What logic.

You have no logic mider. Even my ****ing dog has more logic then you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.