Asgardian Destroyer in Kingdom Come universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Lets take gog out of the picture and put the destroyer in now how would the asgardian destroyer do against the guys that the KC has

a flash that can be in all places at once in his city maybe even more then his city

the most powerful GL of his universe, who has merged with his lantern which i think means he needs no recharging beside that he has armor made out of the star heart or something of that nature

and the superman with total controll over hypertime

just to let you know gog defeated the GL and flash i just mentioned and ALLOWED the hypertime superman to defeat him which in all actuality probably had no effect on him, beside having to deal with the power houses ive just listed he had to go up against other super heros which include superman WW i believe, batman, and even another flash how far does the asgardian destroyer get?

Thunderstrike
Asgardian destroyer blows up the planet, then comes to Mider's house and turns him into a screwdriver, proving to all of us that Mider is a tool.

Rick/Genis
dude..... STOP POSTING THIS S*IT!!!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BAN YOU FROM MAKING STUPID POINTLESS THREADS!!!

Thunderstrike
Maybe if he posts enough spam threads they'll ban him. He's already reported me like crazy to try and do the same to me.

grey fox
Spite thread.

Reporting .........

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Spite thread.

Reporting ......... snitching aint cool.......

Mider
go ahead and report me you your just pissed cause your precious destroyer cant even beat thor and you know he wouldnt last a day in the KC universe.

Thunderstrike
Uh, you reported me for posting on your ICP thread Mider. I wasn't violating any rules, yet you acted like a child, like you are now.

The Destroyer grabs a meta-nuke and takes everyone out.

King KAM
everyone should calm down....we all know that mider is an idiot....just let him b....

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Mider
Lets take gog out of the picture and put the destroyer in now how would the asgardian destroyer do against the guys that the KC has

a flash that can be in all places at once in his city maybe even more then his city

the most powerful GL of his universe, who has merged with his lantern which i think means he needs no recharging beside that he has armor made out of the star heart or something of that nature

and the superman with total controll over hypertime

just to let you know gog defeated the GL and flash i just mentioned and ALLOWED the hypertime superman to defeat him which in all actuality probably had no effect on him, beside having to deal with the power houses ive just listed he had to go up against other super heros which include superman WW i believe, batman, and even another flash how far does the asgardian destroyer get?

In the Kingdom Come Universe, everyones powers are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY enhanced... so I'd say that The AG's powers are thusly calculated to match that of the universe... AG murders every man, woman, and child in the universe...

King KAM
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
In the Kingdom Come Universe, everyones powers are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY enhanced... so I'd say that The AG's powers are thusly calculated to match that of the universe... AG murders every man, woman, and child in the universe... shiiiii, King Marvel would slaughter that hunka hunka burning crap....

Rick/Genis
but not before he's murdered by the AG wink

King KAM
but not before he's murdered by the AG wink shaddup.....armandos sig was WAAAAAAY cooler than yours anyways....

the Darkone
Destroyer kills everbody and then some, Spectre comes and send him back to the marvel universe.

King KAM
Originally posted by the Darkone
Destroyer kills everbody and then some, Spectre comes and send him back to the marvel universe. in the famous words of meatball, "shiiiiii"

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by King KAM
shaddup.....armandos sig was WAAAAAAY cooler than yours anyways....

who the **** is armando and where can I kill him?

Mider
if destroyer was on the planet Oa he wouldnt even servive but now you say that he can beat the strongest GL and the fastest flash your all fanboys i think

King KAM
who the **** is armando and where can I kill him? u kill armando???HAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude he took shits bigger than you, and he is our Original Genis guy.

Rick/Genis
well where is he? And you really like him more than me sad

well... er...

CAPTAIN AMERICA SUCKS!!!

King KAM
well where is he? And you really like him more than me sad

well... er...

CAPTAIN AMERICA SUCKS!!! I KNEW YOUS WAS A RAT!!!!!!!
*takes off running after him*

King KAM
Originally posted by King KAM
I KNEW YOUS WAS A RAT!!!!!!!
*takes off running after him* lol

Rick/Genis
I only said it because you think someone is better than my Genis sad I'm crying right now... after all the times I had your back..

King KAM
I only said it because you think someone is better than my Genis sad I'm crying right now... after all the times I had your back.. *drops his sheild and starts to sob*......im so sorry..........im so so sorry......

Rick/Genis
big grin it's okay!! *Bangs Bracelets and Turns Back into Rick Jones*

"We've been through alot, haven't we Cap..."

*Embrace*

aaaaaaaaaaand CUT!

King KAM
big grin it's okay!! *Bangs Bracelets and Turns Back into Rick Jones*

"We've been through alot, haven't we Cap..."

*Embrace*

aaaaaaaaaaand CUT! *stands up and yells at one of the hands around the set* god dammit, we havent been shooting for ATLEAST 5 seconds! where the F'UCK! is my damn ciggarette!!!

Rick/Genis
Hahaha

*Then he goes to his trailer and bangs 12 prostitutes*

"ahhhh... the American way.."

Thunderstrike
*lands on movie set*

Come on. We've got a doofus to demolish.

King KAM
Hahaha

*Then he goes to his trailer and bangs 12 prostitutes*

"ahhhh... the American way.." *goes to the local bath-house* .........

Rick/Genis
*Rick Wipes his nose and grins*

"What do you mean TS? We already handed this guy his ass in a barrel! He's TOASTED"

Thunderstrike
The problem is he doesn't know it yet. Let's drive the point home.

King KAM
*comes from the bath house walking kinda funny* h-h-hey, guys....

Rick/Genis
what point... we utterly destroyed him... he's stopped posting.. this feels like a phyrric victory now..

I think we might have... eek... killed him eek!

King KAM
what point... we utterly destroyed him... he's stopped posting.. this feels like a phyrric victory now..

I think we might have... eek... killed him eek! killed him??? NOOOOO!!!!!! *drops his sheild and starts sobbing again*

grey fox
*A few people explode and grey fox appears , formed out of their blood

We'll that was a ***** , where'd the numbnut go to ?

Rick/Genis
we killed him..

King KAM
we killed him.. *hears this and crys harder*

Thunderstrike
"It was for America, and the rest of the world."

Rick/Genis
laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
"It was for America, and the rest of the world."

You can't do that youv'e crossed the line !!!

*Get's mind wiped by Zattana*

Dude , where the hell am i ?

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
You can't do that youv'e crossed the line !!!

*Get's mind wiped by Zattana*

Dude , where the hell am i ? the land of the free son....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.