Drinking Match: Thor Vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
Who can pound more down?

grey fox
Thor , in Valhalla all they do is drink mead , eat meat and fight.

Rick/Genis
I dunno.... what about that Kryptonian physiology that makes him take more hits? big grin

riceroost
Norse Gods are the most powerful alcoholics of all time!

Rick/Genis
hehe I want someone to dissagreeeeeeeee sad

Thunderstrike
Thor wins. He drinksh the mostch beersh

King KAM
Originally posted by riceroost
Norse Gods are the most powerful alcoholics of all time! bullshit, captain america can outdrink both these punks

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Thor wins. He drinksh the mostch beersh

uhhhh I thought you knew Thor, Thunderstrike!

He wouldn't bother himself with something as measly as Beer... Mead is where his heart lies wink

MattDay
thor wins this one

Etrigan
Thor. Drinking contests are regular in Valhalla.

Lucid Lui
No way does Thor lose this.

Chaholdrudan
make it Thor vs Lobo , the crazy bastich has his drunk history

juggernaut66666
thor i think boyscout has never drinken a beer in his whole lifetime

Soleran
just o'doul's

Thunderstrike
Superman drinks wine coolers.

Soleran
finally a thor vs superman thread with overwhelming majority for Thor!

((The_Anomaly))
Superman, seeing as Alcohol has no effect on him...

Soleran
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

Thats just what he wants you to believe especially when he's near pink kryptonite!

superman41082
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Who can pound more down?

Who can is one thing, but if it were a contest, Thor would win by default. Superman has too many things to do to get drunk. Oh yeah, and I think they both could handle their liquor equally, but Supes could drink faster, because he is faster..........

superman41082
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

I don't really see how alcohol could have an effect on Thor either though. I know he drinks a lot, but does he really get drunk?????????

Superherovandal
well its basically a stalemate. Thor's a heavy drinker and a god and Superman metabolizes the alcohol too fast for it to affect him.

GodofThunder
No, and Thor easily

meep-meep
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Who can pound more down?

That gay looking elf from the lord of the rings trilogy would own them both.

outarddwarf
you just described the elven population. Try something more specific!

superman41082
Originally posted by Soleran
Thats just what he wants you to believe especially when he's near pink kryptonite!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

But reallly, alcohol has no effect on him, and he can drink faster. Supes wins if it's mindless, however, a beer-drinking contest is not Superman's style. Superman wins on paper only. Thor takes it!!!

aliveinboston
Originally posted by superman41082
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

But reallly, alcohol has no effect on him, and he can drink faster. Supes wins if it's mindless, however, a beer-drinking contest is not Superman's style. Superman wins on paper only. Thor takes it!!!

Thor's taste buds are so useless he can't tell the difference between sea water and beer. He drank so much sea water that ocean levels around the world dropped noticably! Thor wins this easily. Thor can fix the global warming induced rise in sea level all by himself!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.