Hawkeye vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Who wins?

Soleran
Hawkeye will sonic and flash bang wolverine and store up a few localized "nukes" and keep it coming, the real question is for ho long?

Thunderstrike
Hawkeye

leonidas
this is a very good match up. if logan can use his stealth to get the drop on clint, he'll take him easily. if it comes to h2h he'll also own him. if hawkeye can find him though, he could make wolvie's life very miserable . . .

i'd say a lot would depend on the environment. if there are a lot of places for cover, hawkeye wouldn't fare too well. if it's an open area, loga would be in trouble imo.

good match up.

Tshern
Though Logan also has a chance in an open area, he's an extremely proefficient dodger and durable as hell.

Soleran
With a flashbang type arrow Hawkeye doesn't and shouldn't aim for Wolverine just around him. Then slap the nuke arrow on himsmile

jinzin
hawkeye...

I remember he took down a villian (don't remember the name) who had previously worked the entirey of the avengers and he did it with his aim-arm injured...

Laminator_X
I'll second Leonidas's assesment. Clint would have to get real creative to handle Wolvie in close, but otherwise there's only so much Logan could do against Clint's area attacks.

Remember too that Clint sometimes packs Antarctic Vibranium. Nothing like having one's Adamantium skeleton liquified to put a crimp in your style.

riceroost
Wolverine would handle Hawkeye, Green Arrow, Arsenal, Speedy, Merlin, and Robin Hood all at the same time.

Did anyone read Wolverine # 41? The guy had like 300 arrows puncturing vital organs and he just keeps on walking like it was a stroll in the park.

As for area arrows, Clint would have to see Wolverine coming. Wolverine is better at sneaking thatn Hawkeye is at detecting. By the time he does get a shot at Logan it's too close to use nuke arrows, and flash bangs aren't going to slow him down for long. Every time Dazzler blinded Wolverine he recovers pretty quick, ditto for Thunderclap.

At best Clint only has 1 or 2 arrows that could do anything. Most of the time Wolverine is just going to be too fast to hit or he's just going to grab the arrows out of the air. Time between reload would be bad.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine would handle Hawkeye, Green Arrow, Arsenal, Speedy, Merlin, and Robin Hood all at the same time.

Did anyone read Wolverine # 41? The guy had like 300 arrows puncturing vital organs and he just keeps on walking like it was a stroll in the park.

As for area arrows, Clint would have to see Wolverine coming. Wolverine is better at sneaking thatn Hawkeye is at detecting. By the time he does get a shot at Logan it's too close to use nuke arrows, and flash bangs aren't going to slow him down for long. Every time Dazzler blinded Wolverine he recovers pretty quick, ditto for Thunderclap.

At best Clint only has 1 or 2 arrows that could do anything. Most of the time Wolverine is just going to be too fast to hit or he's just going to grab the arrows out of the air. Time between reload would be bad.

What about using simply exploding arrows? Electrocution arrows? Acid arrows?

The Fake Macoy
I think that with prep, Hawkey could take this. Still, why is Aunt May a choice? She has the power cosmic, which is more than enough to beat both of them senseless.

marvelprince
I'll break awy from the norm and say Wolverine. He has the edge in terms of speed and agility which will help him dodge and with senses similar to Daredevil to further help his ability to move out of the way. If they start far enough away Clint can win, but if they stand close enough Wolverine guts him

Etrigan
Hmmn... close fight, but eventually Clint could beat Wolvie by keeping him at bay with a volley of arrows.

capt it up
first hawlk eye only ahs acertian amount of arrows. also he only has a certain amount of certain arrow and wolverine could easiliy dodge most all of them and if he took a hit he would not be slowed.

grey fox
Wolverine.

Logan can see bullet's coming towards him in slow motion , a arrow is only going to be slower. He can dodge it without much fuss and get up-close and personal , wherein Clint get's gutted.

Although I can admit that Hawkeye has much better chances at a long range.

Rick/Genis
I dunno guys... do you remember how Hawkeye beat Klaw in Secret Wars?

Pulled out a deck of cards and started dealing stick out tongue

inamilist
hmmm

this can go either way imo, depending on the conditions

provided hawkeye has the proper arsenal (stuning, exploding, barbed ect) he could do a lot of damage if they started say, 100m from eachother. He would have to try and slow logan down first with some explosions or what have you, but with favourable conditions i think he could pull 6/10

any other scenario im seeing wolvie 6-9/10 depending

drwerwer
mad hey i think i already mad a thread like this

jk not mad anyways i think wolvy will be able to win since he probly be able to dodge some arrows and e be able to take alot of them

Rewmac
Wolverine wins...Cuts Hawkeye...Wolverine is trained against these kind of guys pretty well....Oooh..And Maybe Hawkeye is able to a couple of arrows into Wolvie, but he could even a take a whole clip of a military m16 big grin Noooo...Hawkeye can't win this.... He is cool good, just not that good.

leonidas
Originally posted by jinzin
hawkeye...

I remember he took down a villian (don't remember the name) who had previously worked the entirey of the avengers and he did it with his aim-arm injured...

he took out taskmaster didn't he?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Rewmac
Wolverine wins...Cuts Hawkeye...Wolverine is trained against these kind of guys pretty well....Oooh..And Maybe Hawkeye is able to a couple of arrows into Wolvie, but he could even a take a whole clip of a military m16 big grin Noooo...Hawkeye can't win this.... He is cool good, just not that good.

Can he keep going after an arrow goes into his stomach and explodes destroying all his internal organs?

Laminator_X
We seem to be dancing around an issue here that comes up frequently with characters like Wolverine, Venom, and the like. Sometimes they are portrayed with capabilities consistant with how their powers have been portrayed and described over the years. Other times, they seem to be replaced by their Fanboy Comics counterparts. I'm not saying these stories didn't happen, but Wolvie doing things like walking headlong through sustained blasts from Cyclops or Havok just doesn't make any sense. Havok can rip 747's in half and topple hi-tech fortresses with single blasts. Yet it happenned, those stories are indeed out there. And they happen frequently enough that it's tough to just write them off as SvF or whatever.

I'll say it thusly. Hawkeye has a pretty good shot at beating Classic Wolverine if niether one has a circumstantial advantage. Godlike Wolverine would stand there and take one Napalm Arrow (etc) after another and just walk towards Clint shrugging off whatever he threw at him, say something that ends in "Bub" and then take him down in one punch on his way to sneak into Daredevil's apartment and beat up the Sub-Mariner.

jinzin
Originally posted by leonidas
he took out taskmaster didn't he?

yeah but that's not the villian I'm thinking of... this was right after the avengers booted hawkeye off the team and he worked security for (could have been) stark enterprises... when I get back home I'll let you know who I'm reffering to...

jinzin
Originally posted by Laminator_X
We seem to be dancing around an issue here that comes up frequently with characters like Wolverine, Venom, and the like. Sometimes they are portrayed with capabilities consistant with how their powers have been portrayed and described over the years. Other times, they seem to be replaced by their Fanboy Comics counterparts. I'm not saying these stories didn't happen, but Wolvie doing things like walking headlong through sustained blasts from Cyclops or Havok just doesn't make any sense. Havok can rip 747's in half and topple hi-tech fortresses with single blasts. Yet it happenned, those stories are indeed out there. And they happen frequently enough that it's tough to just write them off as SvF or whatever.

I'll say it thusly. Hawkeye has a pretty good shot at beating Classic Wolverine if niether one has a circumstantial advantage. Godlike Wolverine would stand there and take one Napalm Arrow (etc) after another and just walk towards Clint shrugging off whatever he threw at him, say something that ends in "Bub" and then take him down in one punch on his way to sneak into Daredevil's apartment and beat up the Sub-Mariner.

laughing out loud

Metalmanx
Oh, man. Hawkeye turns him into a pin-cushion. A pin-cushion that then gets nuked. And then burned by acid. Then blown up again. Then electricuted. Then a few more regular arrows for good measure.

jinzin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Then a few more regular arrows for good measure.

those are the best kind.... yes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3929423
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3929426

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jinzin
those are the best kind.... yes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3929423
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3929426

Haha! Brilliant! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.