Is Ultimate X Men Worth Reading?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
I am a newbee to X Men, I am just wondering Is Ultimate X men any good. I might get Ultimate X Men vol 1 soon. Anyway any advice would be helpful.

DarkCrawler
It's great. yes

willRules
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It's great. yes

agreed yes

drwerwer
yup

Brutacus
Indeed it is.

roughrider
Terrific. Right beside Spider Man, as the longest running Ultimate title to date.

capt it up
ultimate wolverine and spiderman blow

mike059jig
If you're new to the x-men franchise read it...thats what it was made for

drwerwer
Originally posted by capt it up
ultimate wolverine and spiderman blow

eh i kinda like wolverine but spiderman is alright good comic book tho

D_A_R_E
Itz awesome... if ur new to X-Men I'd suggest you read it. The only downfall that I find about it is that they tend to switch who's drawing it every few issues... that's kind of annoying. Besides that itz really good. stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
Its really good, one of the best marvel comics out right. Pick up the latest issue, the Ultimate equivalent of the Phoenix Saga is just starting wink

chucktaylor
Do you guys recommend strating with Ultimate X-Men or X-Treme X-Men?

'Cuz I used to be an X-Men reader but I stopped at X-Treme X-Men 21...

roughrider
The thing is, Ultimate is outside regular Marvel continuity. A totally seperate dimension. That's why many characters have been recreated somewhat differently.

Fiann@
I love Ultimate, it's a very good comic, totally recommend it.

chucktaylor
Has Mr. Sinister, Apocalpse, Archangel (Death version) and Gambit appeared already in the Ultimate version?

Fiann@
Sinister and Gambit have. Though Gambit is now deadApocalypse possibly has and Archangel hasn't no2

chucktaylor
Ouch. That sucks...erm

Well, thanks or the info, I'll probably get a copy or two once I get the money! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.