Draconainvolata vs NWO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Valentine
The competitors: Draconainvolata vs NWO

Maximum Dimensions: 450 x 250

Maximum size: 50Kb

Deadline: 72 hours from now.

Render: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/j3rry_n31l/mksm_scorpion_render.jpg

(for extra credit, if you manage to get Mr Valentine is the greatest on it...then ill be pleased big grin, im a bastard, i know stick out tongue)

Good luck to you both.

NWO
That's not a render

Mr. Valentine
whoops sorry copied wrong link stick out tongue one second

NWO
Ok

DraconaInVolata
interesting pic. may not be a render, but oh well. i know how to make it one. lol. we still using this or something else?

Mr. Valentine
sad my photobucket's f*cked, ok div make it one then use it stick out tongue lol

DraconaInVolata
rofl. ok. i'l turn it into a render soon here, i'll even be nice and put it on the net so NWO can use it, whenever i get it done. lol

DigiMark007
Mr. Valentine.....how do you have 2 sigs?? I pulled off that trick once too, but it didn't last.

TOH
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Mr. Valentine.....how do you have 2 sigs?? I pulled off that trick once too, but it didn't last.
o.O What?

DraconaInVolata
Okay, I rendered it finally. so here it is: http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d49/artemis1860/Renders/scorpion.png

now i'm off to make it a sig. lol

DraconaInVolata
Okay, done already. big grin

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d49/artemis1860/Banners/sigcontest2again.jpg

EDIT: forgot to mention, it actually does say "Mr. Valentine is the Greatest" in it. you just can't read it now. lol. During the process I put it in the background before warping it. Look for the bright green streak near the current text. big grin

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TOH
o.O What?

Don't you see it?? He's got 2 sigs....both of the Sentry (Superman-looking guy, yellow outfit).

DraconaInVolata
I see it, and am confuzzled as well.

TOH
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Don't you see it?? He's got 2 sigs....both of the Sentry (Superman-looking guy, yellow outfit).
Hit F5 Digi stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TOH
Hit F5 Digi stick out tongue

woah. What did I just do?

...it's gone now though.

NWO
My entry

Mr. Valentine
Whoa nice NWO big grin and i know Digi sad i had it for all of yesterday but they stole it from me sad i feel cheated stick out tongue

NWO
When usea gonna judga? lol

Mr. Valentine
sorry NWO stick out tongue but i cant see DiV's! sad im geussing that you guys can.. but i cant see it sad, uh 1 sec ill see if she can pm me it or sumthing

NWO
http://img331.imageshack.us/img331/8416/sigcontest2again8ym.jpg

now?

Mr. Valentine
yeah i see it now...hmm

Mr. Valentine
Uhh, i think i have to give this one to Dracona. because i found it quite nostalgic and the wavey effect is good big grin, get over here! big grin loved that movie.
but i also think that NWOs was good, the reflectionish (i dno what to call it lol, but the enlarged version of the render standing behind it) was a good. but the text ruined it on the whole
so, yeah
DiV wins big grin

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
Uhh, i think i have to give this one to Dracona. because i found it quite nostalgic and the wavey effect is good big grin, get over here! big grin loved that movie.
but i also think that NWOs was good, the reflectionish (i dno what to call it lol, but the enlarged version of the render standing behind it) was a good. but the text ruined it on the whole
so, yeah
DiV wins big grin
are you blind ? NWO sig atleast 3 times better

Thunderstrike
Juggs, it's not very big, you can hardly see the details, reading the text hurts the eyes, and because of the huge text, you can't see the detailed background. DiV was able to get everything in there.

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

wow.... I feel special.... look, jugg, i honestly don't know which of us was better, I purposely don't allow myself an opinion on my own duels. But second-guessing the judges is rude and unfair, no matter what the reason.

DraconaInVolata
NWO. Great duel, personally, I hope to see you around, maybe another match sometime. big grin

NWO
sure^ smile

Mr. Valentine
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Well, you saying that is being dreadfully unsportsmanlike and very biased, because we know by your exxageration you wanted NWO to win. neither of the actual competitors have expressed the want for a second opinion so i think that you my good friend: SHOULD SHUT UP stick out tongue

Good duel guys, pleasure to judge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.