karate kid vs Batman 1 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

grey fox
Batman 6 , he steals KK's soul.

spetznaz
KK

grey fox
Originally posted by spetznaz
KK

How ?

Scarlet315
The bat wins solely on martial arts. I mean he got that IQ in the thousands too

illadelph12
Batman M is supposed to be as skilled as KK but with tech from 800 centuries ahead of KK's time. If it was purely hand to hand I'd lean towards KK because I've seen him do far more and his reputation is earned (as well as him being a personal favorite character).

All abilities at play, Batman 1M trumps Val.

The h2h skill plus tech, soul ebbing and avatars are just too much, even for someone of Val's skill level. It's far from a curbstomp, however, KK's skilled enough to pull off something.

I say Bats 6-7/10.

Like Wu Tang, Karate Kid ain't nobody to f*ck wit.

Validus
The avatars win the match for Batman. In theory he's more skilled than Val but I won't say that as a fact since Val is a proven monster. I can believe they play in the same league though since Karate Kid is just the best person so far at the super karate style and not the limit plus each of his avatars are just as good as he is.

I don't even want to get into his potential tech. The Legion has some absolutely sick tech and thats just the 30/31st century. Never mind the 853rd century.

The Fake Macoy
Exactly what has Batman 1 million ever done, other than sucker punching Batman?

Etrigan
Been a total bad-ass.

B1m wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.