Stephen Colbert RULES!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
first the 60 minutes segment.

wmv: http://movies.crooksandliars.com/60-Minutes-Colbert.wmv

qt: http://movies.crooksandliars.com/60-Minutes-Colbe.mov

and here is mr. colbert owning white house correspondents' dinner.

wmv: http://movies.crooksandliars.com/WH-Dinner-Colbert.wmv

qt: http://movies.crooksandliars.com/WH-Dinner-Colber.mov

"This, by the way, is the same Washington event where Bush previously charmed many (and horrified others) by pretending to have trouble finding Weapons of Mass Destruction (after we'd started to realize they weren't in Iraq), and wandered the room looking under tables. Really cute, huh? They should send videos of that to the families of soldiers killed." -Chris Durang

so, anyone seen this before? probably not because the 'bias liberal' media has been avoiding it like the plague.

EDIT>>> if the links dont take you directly to the files, just copy and paste the url to your browser.

Jarshewa
My brother was attacked by bear

XxILuvVegetaxX
Originally posted by Jarshewa
My brother was attacked by bear

laughing I've seen it! I LOVE Stephen Colbert!!!!!!

Arachnoidfreak
Stephen Colbert has been uber awesome since his Daily Show days. Glad he's finally getting the recognition he deserves

Capt_Fantastic
"By the way, enjoy that metaphore, because you're grand kids won't know what a glacier is..."

Jarshewa
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Stephen Colbert has been uber awesome since his Daily Show days. Glad he's finally getting the recognition he deserves

what about his strangers with candy days

PVS
now it seems all these right wingers in the media have a bit of sand in their vaginas as they moan and cry about how colbert went "too far". but thank god they are giving him publicity, since the 'bias liberal' media has completely ignored the whole thing.

here is a sample:http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Lou-Dobbs-Colbert-Zoller.mov

(don't click! copy and paste the link)

disregard the semiretarded token liberal doing the "its ya birthday" dance messed

watch toward the end when the woman indirectly accuses him of making fun of 9/11. typical.

"WHAT!!?!?!? WHAT!!?!?!? 911 911 911 911!!!!!! YOUR DISHONORING THEIR MEMORIES!!!!! PISSING ON GRAVES!!!!! 911!!!! 911!!!! 911!!!!"

i love how she claims to have lost friends in the attacks, but opens the statement by saying that it took a MOVIE (flight 93) to bring to her mind that 9/11 happened on a tuesday. bless her heart.

Alpha Centauri
He's got a really unique way of delivering his speeches. Great stuff.

-AC

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
now it seems all these right wingers in the media have a bit of sand in their vaginas as they moan and cry about how colbert went "too far". but thank god they are giving him publicity, since the 'bias liberal' media has completely ignored the whole thing.

here is a sample:http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Lou-Dobbs-Colbert-Zoller.mov

(don't click! copy and paste the link)

disregard the semiretarded token liberal doing the "its ya birthday" dance messed

watch toward the end when the woman indirectly accuses him of making fun of 9/11. typical.

"WHAT!!?!?!? WHAT!!?!?!? 911 911 911 911!!!!!! YOUR DISHONORING THEIR MEMORIES!!!!! PISSING ON GRAVES!!!!! 911!!!! 911!!!! 911!!!!"

i love how she claims to have lost friends in the attacks, but opens the statement by saying that it took a MOVIE (flight 93) to bring to her mind that 9/11 happened on a tuesday. bless her heart.

Vomit! Total verbal VOMIT!

Yes, the token liberal was well suited to play the part against two conservatives, who are really just token conservatives too.

"He was picking on George W Bush" Awww...poor George. THAT'S NOT FAIR! *weep*

Maybe the mildly retarded leader of the free world DESERVES to be burned!

Now, I'll sit back and wait for some sound bite spewer to walk into this thread and say "But if he's retarded, it's not his fault...and you say you're gay and can't help that....so why pick on him?" I'm not picking on him! I'm picking on you....you're the one that elected a mildly retarded, pretend bible thumper.

PVS
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Vomit! Total verbal VOMIT!

well I'M SORRY!!! crybaby

oh, you mean the video link...

stick out tongue

meep-meep
GW supporter: I just now watched the corrrespondent's dinner and the first word that comes to my mind is .......NOOOOOO!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by meep-meep
.......NOOOOOO!

Hold on, let me roll up the window.

Darth Jello
I loved it. the tension in the room was andy kaufmanesque
Martha Zoller is a fat, opportunistic c\/nt

meep-meep

NOOOOOOOOO!

Soleran
I used to think Maher was it, then I watched Colbert and he does a very good job of presenting the information, good stuff.

PVS

roll? as in lets roll? are you trivialising and mocking the words of one of the heros on flight 93??? 911!!! 911!!! 911!!!!!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Soleran
I used to think Maher was it, then I watched Colbert and he does a very good job of presenting the information, good stuff.

Bill Maher is IT! Love than guy...

Originally posted by PVS
roll? as in lets roll? are you trivialising and mocking the words of one of the heros on flight 93??? 911!!! 911!!! 911!!!!!

You know it. I am unpatriotic, after all. Simply because I'm not a republican.

did you see that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, where Larry says "Let's Roll" and the Rabbi gets all upset because his cousin had died on sept 11th, but the cousin didn't die because of the terrorist attacks..he just died on sept 11th. Good stuff. I love that show.

Bardock42
You know it. I am unpatriotic, after all. Simply because I'm not a gay.

Fixed that for you.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Bardock42
Fixed that for you.

I love how you always know what I'm really thinking.

Bardock42
I love how you always know what I'm really thinking.

Dammit...I was so self absorbed in my patriotic (=republican) heterosexuality that I mis-fixed it for you..you obviously wanted to say "because I am gay" .....gay leftist propaganda.....

Then again it might have been a double bluff and you actually wanted to put your agenda through...we might never know....mostly because yo0u never said it.

Capt_Fantastic
Yeah, but I knew what you meant.

Bardock42
And I knew what I meant as well...so we are all happy...except for Republicans, because we made fun of them....lolz.

Capt_Fantastic
GO DUBYA!

PVS
FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Capt_Fantastic
PWNED !1!!1!!LOLZ

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

It's like...2 and a half now...but yeah...Go Dubyah, yadda yadda yadda...what's up with "Dubyah" anyways...it's sounds so insulting..kind of like something the Biased Liberal Media would invent.

Capt_Fantastic
Bard, you really know how to run a joke into the ground, don't you?

PVS
he buried it deep within the earths core laughing out loud

Bardock42
Bard, you really know how to run a joke into the ground, don't you? Originally posted by PVS
he buried it deep within the earths core laughing out loud

I feel bad now....but I still want to know......

Also, Earth doesn't have a core...it's flat and God made it.

Capt_Fantastic

What do you want to know?

PVS

no, dubya made it after god asked him to, and then was murdered by the jews and was resurrected as our president. god is nothing more than an advisor...as opposed to a decider

Bardock42
What do you want to know?

Where the Dubyah originated from...I really don't understand how someone supporting Bish ncan scream "Go Dubyah" (I have the theory that PVS made it popular on this site but anyways) ....what'S up with "Dubyah"...I mean it sounds retarded (no offense to real retarded people) ....

Originally posted by PVS
no, dubya made it after god asked him to, and then was murdered by the jews and was resurrected as our president. god is nothing more than an advisor...as opposed to a decider

Oh thankls for clearing that up as well.

Capt_Fantastic
Where the Dubyah originated from...I really don't understand how someone supporting Bish ncan scream "Go Dubyah" (I have the theory that PVS made it popular on this site but anyways) ....what'S up with "Dubyah"...I mean it sounds retarded (no offense to real retarded people) ....

As in his middle initial? You didn't know that? Or you mean why it caught on? As in you can't believe right wingers couldn't think of something a bit less cerebral palsy? That's giving a lot of credit, isn't it?

PVS
(I have the theory that PVS made it popular on this site but anyways) ....what'S up with "Dubyah"...I mean it sounds retarded (no offense to real retarded people) ....

believe it or not, no. it was parroted in many threads, and NOT a joke either. i wont mention any names, but his initials are diamondbullets.

Bardock42
As in his middle initial? You didn't know that? Or you mean why it caught on? As in you can't believe right wingers couldn't think of something a bit less cerebral palsy? That's giving a lot of credit, isn't it?

Yeah I knew that it derived from the "W"....I just...I mean....people can't be that stupid...no, I can't believe that....even if they support Bush....it's not possible....

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
believe it or not, no. it was parroted in many threads, and NOT a joke either. i wont mention any names, but his initials are diamondbullets.

Oh I have seen it happening here...I just thought you introduced it as some sort of satire and Napalm, Kidrock, sithsabre and DiamondBullets (you see, I do mention names) adopted it as their motto.

PVS
another prime example of genius:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=382146&highlight=Hannity

read a few posts down, and notice post date

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
another prime example of genius:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=382146&highlight=Hannity

read a few posts down, and notice post date

Well "FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!" certainly sounds better...so at list Kid Rock has a sense for aesthetics.....

meep-meep
I think the whole idea to "stupify" the republican party with phrases like Dubya is a political move by them (the Republican party) to reach out and identify with their main.....idio....err...moro... err.. imbeci.... err... hmm...constituents. No offense to Dubya supporters. I'm just a dumb minority who can't think kwik enuf an aint got no good vocabalary.

PVS
I think the whole idea to "stupify" the republican party with phrases like Dubya is a political move by them (the Republican party) to reach out and identify with their main.....idio....err...moro... err.. imbeci.... err... hmm...constituents. No offense to Dubya supporters. I'm just a dumb minority who can't think kwik enuf an aint got no good vocabalary.

well, when asked why people support 'dubya' a common response used to be "well...he just seems like a regular guy, so i trust him" (paraphrased of coarse, as i removed the "duuuuuuh"wink. so really it was quite an ingenius move, and probably the reason that the great american regime selected such a simpleton to be their spokesman.
face it...it worked

Bardock42

It's 1:18 am at the moment, and I think I already found the "post of the day" for me

PVS
WAIT A MINUTE!!!! WE'RE OFF TOPIC!!!! YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU BARDOCK!!!!!!!!!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
well, when asked why people support 'dubya' a common response used to be "well...he just seems like a regular guy, so i trust him" (paraphrased of coarse, as i removed the "duuuuuuh"wink. so really it was quite an ingenius move, and probably the reason that the great american regime selected such a simpleton to be their spokesman.
face it...it worked

"The last time anybody made a list of the top hundred character attributes of New Yorkers, common sense snuck in at number 79. " - Douglas Adams

Substitute "New Yorker" with "Republican Voter" and it's quite clear what happened.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
WAIT A MINUTE!!!! WE'RE OFF TOPIC!!!! YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU BARDOCK!!!!!!!!!!

Oh come on...the Thread is about Stephen Colbert...he'd approve of it (I say that having seen three 4 minute Clips featuring him...yeah, I'm an expert)

PVS
Oh come on...the Thread is about Stephen Colbert...he'd approve of it (I say that having seen three 4 minute Clips featuring him...yeah, I'm an expert)

no, because we are speaking frankly as opposed to using satirical barbed rants immitating quasi-patriots.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
no, because we are speaking frankly as opposed to using satirical barbed rants immitating quasi-patriots.

Hmm....anti-ignorance is anti-ignorance is anti-ignorance...or something like that....

Go Colbyah!!

PVS
thruthiness shall prevail!!!

meep-meep
Originally posted by PVS
face it...it worked

Yeah I remember that reasoning. I couldn't really do much except shake my head and try to talk to people about his dubious history (family, idiocy etc, etc.) but they always shot right back with "the democrats ain't any better).

Their campaign definitely hit home for many americans though. I'll agree with that.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
thruthiness shall prevail!!!

That's the word I was trying to remember. I was going to say that.

Bardock42
That's the word I was trying to remember. I was going to say that.

There are three...you need to be more specific....

Capt_Fantastic
Truthiness. It was coined by Stephen Colbert

Bardock42
Truthiness. It was coined by Stephen Colbert

I see...I personally prefer prevail...but anyways...

Also, I feel excluded...as a German I can neither watch Bill O'Reilly nor a good show.....

PVS
"Truthiness is what you want the facts to be as opposed to what the facts are. What feels like the right answer as opposed to what reality will support."-colbert

meep-meep
Bill O' Reilly doesn't constitute as good or a show much less a good show. Consider yourself lucky.

Bardock42
Bill O' Reilly doesn't constitute as good or a show much less a good show. Consider yourself lucky.

Yes...that was the joke...

meep-meep
Yeah I know. I was just trying to flex my mental muscles. I think I need more exercise...

Capt_Fantastic
Yeah I know. I was just trying to flex my mental muscles. I think I need more exercise...

More exercise?

No, simply more fortitude.

Darth Jello
Everyone should stop posting and should read Stephen Colbert's Alpha Squad Seven, Lady Nocturne: A Tek Jansen Adventure. Available online at www.tekjansen.com

Darth Jello

Jarshewa
good ole tek jansen.

Koala MeatPie

Darth Jello
A. That's the stupidest thing i've heard today
B. Colbert is a beloved and influential entertainer, if Bush were to have him killed things would become very aweful for him, not mussollini awful, but close.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Darth Jello
B. Colbert is a beloved and influential entertainer, if Bush were to have him killed things would become very aweful for him, not mussollini awful, but close.

"Pick up your books or I'll kill you"

Christ You're an idiot, don't take everything somebody says literly.

FeceMan
"The last time anybody made a list of the top hundred character attributes of New Yorkers, common sense snuck in at number 79. " - Douglas Adams

Substitute "New Yorker" with "Republican Voter" and it's quite clear what happened.
NUH UH BUSH CAN'T TALK HE RETARDED

daTROOF
B. Colbert is a beloved and influential entertainer, if Bush were to have him killed things would become very aweful for him, not mussollini awful, but close. Lol, you're being a little dramatic wouldn't you say? I mean it's not like he's Oprah or anything.

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan
NUH UH BUSH CAN'T TALK HE RETARDED

True.

PVS

NineCoronas
Originally posted by PVS
http://www.monistat.com/index.jsp laughing

FeceMan

PVS
i thought you would be offended by his hatred for jesus.

Capt_Fantastic
not mussollini awful, but close.

That was funny to me!

Darth Jello
That was funny to me!

well, the guy did end up hanging upside down on a hook with his mistress.

Jarshewa
he finally did "the fighten 2nd" omaha nebraska. (which was weird cause the night before i said he needs to zing us.)

but as much as i follow and love colberts work.is it me or does he have a hard time reading the cue-cards or what.maybe hes drunk but he fuggs up all the time,my 'comrades' and i have evcen made a drinkin game out of it

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by PVS

If you even knew me justa little bit you'd know I'd have no problem in saying that Jesus was a plain and simple mortal like the rest of us and a sodomite.

PVS
ZOMG WTF I HATE YOU!!!!!1111111111 DIE DIE DIE!!!!!oneone

oh wait....i dont care....sorry erm

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by PVS
ZOMG WTF I HATE YOU!!!!!1111111111 DIE DIE DIE!!!!!oneone

oh wait....i dont care....sorry erm

laughing

Truthfully, that was hilarious.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
Tsk, tsk, PVS.

I'm very rarely offended; in fact, there's a douche I regularly am forced to be with who pretty much hates Christianity and Christians as a whole. While browsing through his LJ--I hate LiveJournal just so much, but that's a rant waiting to happen--I realized that he's a miserable, unhappy person whose hatred for Christianity is spawned from his pathetic life.

Or something to that effect.

Either way, he complained that Christians were too "happy" and "bright" because of their ignorance, and a friend of mine and I started talking about how damn shiny Christians are.

I'M SO SHINY

PVS
Tsk, tsk, PVS.

I'm very rarely offended; in fact, there's a douche I regularly am forced to be with who pretty much hates Christianity and Christians as a whole. While browsing through his LJ--I hate LiveJournal just so much, but that's a rant waiting to happen--I realized that he's a miserable, unhappy person whose hatred for Christianity is spawned from his pathetic life.

Or something to that effect.

Either way, he complained that Christians were too "happy" and "bright" because of their ignorance, and a friend of mine and I started talking about how damn shiny Christians are.

I'M SO SHINY

well you have to admit that born-agains tend to be..."shiney". but not just a bright and happy attitude, but what george carlin would describe as "more than happy". plus they feel the need to interject jesus into every conversation and every topic.

Nazgulinthedark
the correspondents dinner was hillarious, i dont know why the president wasnt pissing his pants during the whole thing

RedAlertv2

SnakeEyes
I watched the entire 24 minute clip and I must say, that guy has a serious set of balls.

It was pretty hilarious as well.

It made my night.

DiamondBullets
He's your typical Comedy Central leftie babbler.

daTROOF
Originally posted by PVS
well you have to admit that born-agains tend to be...shiney. but not just a bright and happy attitude, but what george carlin would describe as more than happy. plus they feel the need to interject jesus into every conversation and every topic. Only if you admit that atheists are demons who rebel from god out of a subconscious longing to once again embrace the hellfire that they were accustomed to before their life as a human being began.

j/k wink stick out tongue thumb down Happy Dance cool alien

DiamondBullets
^ laughing

PVS
Originally posted by DiamondBullets

listen to me, simple person. you have no right to call this guy or any person a "babbler" after the mounds of brain turds i've seen you excrete.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
listen to me, simple person. you have no right to call this guy or any person a "babbler" after the mounds of brain turds i've seen you excrete.
FYI, I have no control over any "brain turds". My powers are only so great, you know.

Capt_Fantastic
^ laughing

Often the last resort of the loosing party...or option!

Laugh at my ass! But, laught at my ass, all the same.

29% is always hard to swallow

meep-meep
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I watched the entire 24 minute clip and I must say, that guy has a serious set of balls.

It was pretty hilarious as well.

It made my night.

Balls nothing. He just has a terriffic sense of satirical humor and he's not afraid to use it. The people he makes fun of are too confused by his satire to do anything except laugh nervously or walk away crying inside.

meep-meep

And you're the typical christian-right-homophobe-nonsensical-moron.

Capt_Fantastic
-homophobe-

What? Where? When?

meep-meep
What? Where? When?

Ok I just threw in that homophobe comment without thinking. I really can't think of anything Diamond Bullets has said concerning his hatred against people who prefer their own sex. I was categorizing him and in the process I just made it possible for others to categorize me. I apologize. The rest I stick by.....

Bardock42
Ok I just threw in that homophobe comment without thinking. I really can't think of anything Diamond Bullets has said concerning his hatred against people who prefer their own sex. I was categorizing him and in the process I just made it possible for others to categorize me. I apologize. The rest I stick by.....

I think he was bei9ng sarcastic...we all know DB is a homophobe....

FeceMan
29% is always hard to swallow

meep-meep
I think he was bei9ng sarcastic...we all know DB is a homophobe....

D'oh!

meep-meep

Capt_Fantastic
I really can't think of anything Diamond Bullets has said concerning his hatred against people who prefer their own sex.

You mean, you can't find any of his posts? Because they're all homophobic

Insert?

F@G!!!!

How could I pass that one up?

PVS
How could I pass that one up?

yeah, just like you cant pass up a.........well...you see where i'm going with this one

ZZZIIIIING!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.