Wolverine vs Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jyppe
Debate smile Eddie Brock Venom on his prime, against Metal clawed James.

Rules. No interfering, No host abandoning.

Rick/Genis
I'm going to have to say Wolverine...

batdude123
This has been done before. wink

inamilist
been done, venom easily

jinzin
been done 3 times in comics infact..
wolverine's won or stalemated evey one of them...

inamilist
i cant even believe that....

as far as i can tell they fought and the symbiote was immune to being cut.....

jinzin
What the f**k? you sure about that?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361360&highlight=misconceptions

inamilist
LOL, i like that

if i had the scans id post the scans of those issues where venom is busting up wolvie though, however, in their latest encounter didn't wolverine cut off venom's hand and it regrew itself?

(I believe since then venom has also recieved an upgrade....)

Swanky-Tuna
Isn't it weird that Wolverine stalemates Venom/Spiderman when I'm fairly sure that on paper Spiderman has way more experience battling superhuman foes? At some point strategy and technique have to give out to power but when Wolverine's concerned they'd almost lead you to believe that he could beat Surfer by "out fighting" him.

jinzin
Originally posted by inamilist
LOL, i like that

if i had the scans id post the scans of those issues where venom is busting up wolvie though, however, in their latest encounter didn't wolverine cut off venom's hand and it regrew itself?

(I believe since then venom has also recieved an upgrade....)
well the symbiote regrows it's hand.. symbiotes regenerating is nothing new...

inamilist
lol

i know its nothing new, but they both regenerate (who knows how long it would take wolverine to regenerate a hand) venom is stronger, faster, has a spider sense, has web and can use his symbiote to do crazy thing.

He is also HIGHLY resiliant to physical punishment, the scorpion venom got hit by a gas truck and just shook it off.

what issues did they fight in, id love to get a hold of them

capt it up
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Isn't it weird that Wolverine stalemates Venom/Spiderman when I'm fairly sure that on paper Spiderman has way more experience battling superhuman foes? At some point strategy and technique have to give out to power but when Wolverine's concerned they'd almost lead you to believe that he could beat Surfer by "out fighting" him.
actauly spiderman has no were enar the experience battling superhuman foes.

Thunderstrike
Spidey's fought tougher ones than Wolverine has faced. Silver Surfer, anyone?

spideycarnage
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=379507&highlight=venom+vs+wolverine
try this this thread is pretty recent also.
venom seems to have the advanage, i also think venom would win.

capt it up
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
still does not mean he has more expereince. also when did spiderman fight silver surfer?

wolverine has foughten gladeator while fight the imperial guard

Thunderstrike
Spidey's also fought Masterson Thor, Morlun, and others. He fought the Surfer twice. Once was way back when. More recently was when the Carnage symbiote posessed the Surfer. Combat exp. definately goes to Wolvie by far. Spidey just has more hyper-powered foes in his rogues gallery.

Rick/Genis
not to mention Spider-Man danced around ALL the X-Men in Secret Wars without them touching him... That was BEFORE he got the Symbiote. (Wolverine was included in that)

capt it up
Spidey's also fought Masterson Thor, Morlun, and others. He fought the Surfer twice. Once was way back when. More recently was when the Carnage symbiote posessed the Surfer. Combat exp. definately goes to Wolvie by far. Spidey just has more hyper-powered foes in his rogues gallery.
what ar eu talken about surfer is not in spidemran rouge gallery. wolverine has fought galactus that does not mena he in his rouge gallery.

wolverine fought herc twice,gladeator i think twice,gorgon a few times,
when did carnage posses srufer I would realy like to knwo that issue number.
wolverine foughten a number of character just as powerful as spidermans.

also please put down spiderman rough gallery i can easiliy match any of spiderman rougs

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by capt it up
what ar eu talken about surfer is not in spidemran rouge gallery. wolverine has fought galactus that does not mena he in his rouge gallery.

wolverine fought herc twice,gladeator i think twice,gorgon a few times,
when did carnage posses srufer I would realy like to knwo that issue number.
wolverine foughten a number of character just as powerful as spidermans.

also please put down spiderman rough gallery i can easiliy match any of spiderman rougs

I've read the issue where Carnage Possessed Silver Surfer... it was cool and the Surfer Blasted him into space and practically killed carnage... good issue!

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
not to mention Spider-Man danced around ALL the X-Men in Secret Wars without them touching him... That was BEFORE he got the Symbiote. (Wolverine was included in that)
dance around them is a lot diffrent then beat/ also tha whole thing was so full of pis it was amazaing. banner hulk lift 150 billion tons with out even being mad.

nigth crawler for some reason was unable to tleeport out of webing which is PIS.

rouge was unable to break spiderman webs which is also PIS becuase that was classic rouge

Rick/Genis
dance around them is a lot diffrent then beat/ also tha whole thing was so full of pis it was amazaing. banner hulk lift 150 billion tons with out even being mad.

nigth crawler for some reason was unable to tleeport out of webing which is PIS.

rouge was unable to break spiderman webs which is also PIS becuase that was classic rouge

Banner DID NOT lift that mountain... he merely braced it, which is plausable

and as far as teleporting, he teleports stuff he's in contact with him. He couldn't teleport out of his clothes could he?

capt it up
dude he was hold 150 billion to moutain while not angery and was banner hulk im sorry, but thats not possable

capt it up

and as far as teleporting, he teleports stuff he's in contact with him. He couldn't teleport out of his clothes could he?
actauly night crawler cna tleeport out of any thing and can teleport any one out of any thing.

CM-Shazam
i pick venom to win.

Jvenom
What was the comic when Wolverine and Venom fought in the jungle and Jubilee gets kidnapped?

FG725
i only read one part of that did Silver surfer end up going good again?

Thunderstrike
Yep

Jyppe
Okay, I'm back again.

First of all, I know this match up has been made lots of times.
I made a new one, because I'm rather new member. (I wanted to see who character has stronger fanbase in here smile.. Fanboys big grin)

On paper, Venom could easily win. He's far stronger (I'd say Wolverine is max 10 ton range) faster and he's more durable. (Note, Wolverine's healing factor is better, this affects his endurance. Nor am I forgetting his Metal bones)

If I was Venom, I'd try to hold both of Wolverine's hands so he can't use his best weapon against me, and I'd then smother with my symbiote.

If I was Wolverine, I'd propably try to keep my distance to Venom as his strength is huge.

Any idea how easily Wolverine could slash through the symbiote and Brock's head at the same time? The symbiote is durable enough to withstand bullets, rockets, etc etc. But how sharp are Wolvie's claws?

grey fox
Can Wolverine take a herald of Galactus. No

Spider-man on the other hand has beaten a herald 3 times

Gladiator ALWAYS beats Wolverine , anything otherwise is bullshit.

Marvel Boy
Originally posted by Jyppe

Any idea how easily Wolverine could slash through the symbiote and Brock's head at the same time? The symbiote is durable enough to withstand bullets, rockets, etc etc. But how sharp are Wolvie's claws?

Adamantium can cut through pretty much anything, it all really depends on how strong the person is wielding the adamantium.

TheKahn
Okay, I'm back again.

First of all, I know this match up has been made lots of times.
I made a new one, because I'm rather new member. (I wanted to see who character has stronger fanbase in here smile.. Fanboys big grin)

On paper, Venom could easily win. He's far stronger (I'd say Wolverine is max 10 ton range) faster and he's more durable. (Note, Wolverine's healing factor is better, this affects his endurance. Nor am I forgetting his Metal bones)

If I was Venom, I'd try to hold both of Wolverine's hands so he can't use his best weapon against me, and I'd then smother with my symbiote.

If I was Wolverine, I'd propably try to keep my distance to Venom as his strength is huge.

While curiosity is commendable, please use the search function in the future. This fight has been done at least 5 times already and that's not even including the Ultimate Venom vs Ultimate Wolverine threads.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=379507&highlight=Wolverine+vs+Venom
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29054&highlight=Wolverine+vs+Venom
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=350930&highlight=Wolverine+vs+Venom
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311766&highlight=Wolverine+vs+Venom
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=310978&highlight=Wolverine+vs+Venom

Reptile_Master
this is stupid, it's been done already, use the search function.

oh and Venom wins this.

vitaldragon
I don't know. I mean if its the Eddie Brock Venom, he has the sound weakness, all Wolverine has to do is turn up a radio and beat him.

Reptile_Master
Originally posted by vitaldragon
I don't know. I mean if its the Eddie Brock Venom, he has the sound weakness, all Wolverine has to do is turn up a radio and beat him. so his lucky chance is to get to a source of sound...

Venom will smack the little canadian mutant runt to death, he's much stronger, faster, agile and durable and he has shown that he can withstand Wolvie's claws.

vitaldragon
Originally posted by Reptile_Master
so his lucky chance is to get to a source of sound...

Venom will smack the little canadian mutant runt to death, he's much stronger, faster, agile and durable and he has shown that he can withstand Wolvie's claws.

I'm sure Wolverine can make a loud noise using his claws or something.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by grey fox
Can Wolverine take a herald of Galactus. No

Spider-man on the other hand has beaten a herald 3 times

Gladiator ALWAYS beats Wolverine , anything otherwise is bullshit.

If you honestly believe that Spider-man has a snowballs chance in hell of even landing a hit on a Herald then you are a moron.

Swanky-Tuna
Really? He's got 10 years time on Wolverine's creation and I'm pretty sure he's had more solo books. Story-wise, Wolverine is supposed to have hundreds of years of combat experience but a good portion of that seems to be fighting crappy samurais.

DarkCrawler

What?

...you serious?

Most of his life Wolverine has fought ninjas, samurais, martial artists...

Whereas Spider-Man has taken on people that can level small buildings since he was fifteen...

Soleran
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

What?

...you serious?

Yes I believe he is! Happy Dance

DarkCrawler

Wolverine is like max one or two tons...

Milkie
SINCE VENOM IS SO GODLY FAST AND SMART THAT HE DEFEATED GLAYFACE BY THROWING WATER ON HIM WHILE HE STANDS THERE LOOKING AT HIM LIKE A DUMB ASS, VENOM CREATES A MECHINE WHILE FIGHTING WOLVERINE AND GETS IN IT AND IT TRANSFORMS HIM INTO A FLYING BEAST THAT HAS BLADES THAT CAN CUT THROUGH SPACE AND TIME AND HE CUTS WOLVERINE'S HEAD OFF LIKE THIS.

http://lolzing.com/albums/GIFsMthruZ/StarshipTroopers.gif

jinzin
Originally posted by inamilist
lol

i know its nothing new, but they both regenerate (who knows how long it would take wolverine to regenerate a hand) venom is stronger, faster, has a spider sense, has web and can use his symbiote to do crazy thing.

He is also HIGHLY resiliant to physical punishment, the scorpion venom got hit by a gas truck and just shook it off.

what issues did they fight in, id love to get a hold of them
that venom didn't regenerate a human arm though.. all he did was regenerate symbiote matter.. like liquid metal... not a human arm... venom's host when injured takes a longer time to heal...

Jyppe
I did use the search function, but either I did something complitely wrong because I got some pretty random results.

About Wolverine's strength. It's bit complicated. He has shown some incredible feats of strength. He can easily battle Spiderman, even though logic is that his only advantages over Spidey are his claws, experience and his healing factor.

capt it up
I did use the search function, but either I did something complitely wrong because I got some pretty random results.

About Wolverine's strength. It's bit complicated. He has shown some incredible feats of strength. He can easily battle Spiderman, even though logic is that his only advantages over Spidey are his claws, experience and his healing factor.
fighting skills, durability, stamina

superman41082
Isn't Venom way too fast for Wolverine???? I've heard he's ridiculously fast. Am I confusing him with someone else? He's got to have some sort of Spider reflexes, too. Can someone help???

jinzin
symbiote is fast enough to cross the nation in a few short seconds..

venom in terms of his fighting speed though.. about as fast as spiderman.

grey fox
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If you honestly believe that Spider-man has a snowballs chance in hell of even landing a hit on a Herald then you are a moron.

COUGHfirelordCOUGH

COUGHsilversurferCOUGH

COUGHcosmiccarangeCOUGH

samishe
Venom would win. Even his clone with old woman as a host was beating the crap out of Logan, Eddie would do much better than old lady.

jinzin
Originally posted by samishe
Venom would win. Even his clone with old woman as a host was beating the crap out of Logan, Eddie would do much better than old lady.

no he wouldn't the clone had developed powers that eddie didn't have, more speed, and it wasn't held back by it's necessity for a host.. for instance.. you kill eddie the symbiote goes down with it..
wolverine got a head shot in the back of venom-clone's head and it didn't even flinch... thing is it was already more power than classic venom was.. so saying "even a venom clone" really isn't an accurate way to say it.

anyways..THAT venom stalemated logan
eddie venom lost twice in his career.

samishe
Originally posted by jinzin
no he wouldn't the clone had developed powers that eddie didn't have, more speed, and it wasn't held back by it's necessity for a host.. for instance.. you kill eddie the symbiote goes down with it..
wolverine got a head shot in the back of venom-clone's head and it didn't even flinch... thing is it was already more power than classic venom was.. so saying "even a venom clone" really isn't an accurate way to say it.

anyways..THAT venom stalemated logan
eddie venom lost twice in his career.

What makes your think that clone is faster or stronger? Eddie defeated him in one of those issues. And bullets are not effective against Eddie Venom aswell.

blind faith
As I probably said before Venom wins this.

He is like 20x stronger, he is faster than him, he is more agile, better reflexes, and more durable.

The things that Wolverine has going for him here are his senses (which probably aren't much of use here since those senses help when he tries to locate someone).

His healing factor (he could take some punishment from Hulk so he can probably take some from Venom too but he is sooner or later gonna get KO:ed by a guy who can bench-press toyotas with little effort).

And also Wolverine has better fighting skills (heh and how is that gonna help here against someone who moves alot faster?)

Venom should win a clear 8-9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.