Swimming In Shark Infested Waters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColdHardBitch
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!IT IS JUST A TITLE TO DESCRIBE THE FEELING OF THE STORY!
Storyline:
For centuries your people have lived peacefully.
No trouble has ever come to your realm.

A mysterious visitor comes calling on the king of your realm on night.
The king is found murdered, your realm is plunged into chaos.
People are dying of mysterious deseases men and women and even children are being slaughtered for crimes they did not commit.

No one is safe.
The whole world is soon over run with this terrible chaos.
You are elected as an official to become part of a council to bring this reign of terror to an end.

Ok, I dont care how you do your RPs. heres a sample of how i learned to do mine so no one gets confused

*She ran, the huge sword quickly approaching* "HELP!"

Anywho, I'll allow a max of 20 characters, less doesnt bother me.
Fill out the following application...

Name:
Guess Of Age:
Past:
Personailty:
Appearance((submit a picture or a descrpition)):
Type((Fairy, angel, Human, etc...)):

ColdHardBitch
Name:Chiaki
Guess Of Age: about 100, relatively young
Past: She refuses to talk about it. She was kicked out of heaven, and turned dark.
Personailty: Cold, Aggressive, Will hide feelings at all costs. Don't push her or you might find you can contort your body more then you ever knew. Quiet, but extremly intelligent. Great with a bow and arrow, her speacialty. Also very good with throwing knives.
Appearance((submit a picture or a descrpition)): Tall, lean, Short Violet Hair and that is always tied back. Black eyes, and a large pair of black wings. Several deep scars along her body from battles. Hides her looks with a large red cloak, very few will ever see her true face, because she keeps hidden in shadow.
Type((Fairy, angel, Human, etc...)): Fallen Angel.

DarkDethbringer
I seriously doubt you got permission but for formalities
DID YOU GET PERMISSION!!!!!!!???????????

NBT
Nope i doubt it.

darth vraya
and he made the topic twice. strange.

NBT
*Cough* She.

darth vraya
Originally posted by NBT
*Cough* She. *cough*oops
i mean she embarrasment

ColdHardBitch
I'm ****ing confused! Will someone please explain this to me? Really i didnt mean to do something wrong

darth vraya
look in your other thread. I explained it there

Tarvos
Yep. Read all the threads that tell you to... They'll save you lots of flaming. wink

Welcome to the forums by the way...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.